Best device for very small endowed

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sissy_to_be, Jun 8, 2011.

1. sissy_to_be

sissy_to_be Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Just to ask if anyone has any advice as to the best, most secure and compact device for someone like me who is very small. Is it better to be custom made?

Many thanks

2. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Have you even been locked in a device before?

If not, then I think most people (me included) would say go for the CB6000s.

http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/pd/CB6000S-Package_80773.html

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

well...i hate devices ,my little one cops best with a full chastity belt. devices hurt me like hell and i tried a few..in the end a decent belt is the ultimative solution and a belt works best , never mind the sice..
    reg. gweny

Attached Files:

4. sissy_to_be

sissy_to_be Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you both very much for your thoughts and advice. I was locked briefly in a curve which was too big so looking for a device more suited to my size.

Thanks again

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    If you really want to be held securely, a Custom made one from Maturer Metals, or an piercing and a Lori's Device. Then there's the full belts. You didn't say if your a grower, or shower. I'm a semi grower, that is I go from almost a turtle "barely poking it's head out, to almost enough". My Neosteel does a fine job of keeping it in place, but since I turtle, I can seek out, no playing. Since I'm my own K/H that would be Cheating myself!! The DB6000s does look and sound like it working for most, since most of us are smaller than we want to admit. And really, a Curve, one of the Biggest Cages, go small or stay home!!!

I've had a PA for years now. Got just for a Lori's. But with all the bad reports, which sound to not be a problem anymore, I've just haven't got one yet. But would be a non-trap ball device. I luv my Neosteel and want something to wear when it's not locked on.

Hope you find something that works for you, Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice