Short and not so sweet

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by subhub1, Oct 22, 2008.

1. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Having slipped while applying Mistress toe nail polish and previously failing to press Mistress crisp white office shirt correctly he was on his last warning. Shivering with nerves he set about the rest of his duties with great care, under the ever watchful eyes of his owner.

Having completed his morning duties Mistress clipped the silver chain link lead to his slave collar, taking the patent leather handle in Her gloved hand She walked to the door with Her bitch behind Her.

The taxi was only a few meters away from the front door, however, Mistress was in a hurry and the poor boy was in uniform, PVC maids dress with sheer black seamed stockings, 4 inch stiletto heeled ankle boots padlocked onto his feet and a close coupled hobble bar between the padlocks. He shuffled as fast as he could, the lead in Mistress hand pulling him along. He was terrified of stumbling; a fall in public would so humiliate Mistress She would surely carry out the ultimate punishment.

At least in the taxi he didnt need to worry about falling, he was on the floor with the toe of one of Mistress shiny black stiletto heeled court shoes jammed in his mouth, Mistress as ever totally ignoring Her bitch while She talked on Her cell phone.

In the lift to Her office he was in his usual position, worshiping the heels of Mistress shoes, another Lady jumped in the lift and said, Your bitch keeps your shoes very well, may I borrow it, I had to have mine taken away

The Ladies exchanged a knowing look, Of course said Mistress Bitch She commanded, he quickly changed position and started to use his tongue on the long leather knee high boots of Mistress new friend.

By the time the lift had reached its stop he still hadnt finished the first boot, handing over the patent leather handle of the lead, Mistress said to Her new friend, Take it to your office, we can meet for lunch and if it has pleased you Ill give it a treat, if not both Ladies giggled.

Just before lunch Mistress walked into the office of Her new friend, the first thing She noticed was the sheen of Her friends knee high boots, little bitch is so good at shoes and boots she thought, well trained of course

Mistress looked at Her new friend, What ever is wrong sweetheart Mistress asked.

I put your bitch to work as you suggested Her friend said, but the little slut got all excited and touched my stocking without permission Mistress was horrified. Thats not all her friend continued, Of course as soon as it kissed my stockinged leg I bent it over the desk, whipped out my strap on, had its skirt up and punished it

Well said Her friend I was pumping away, telling the little bitch what I thought of it, the other girls in here were cheering me on, when I pulled out and spun it around to face me and then it happened

Both Ladies looked down; of course the shiny black satin pencil skirt was ruined, large globs of its mess on the front of the beautiful tight fitting skirt, a little dribble had found its way to Her smoke grey stockings.

I am so very sorry said Mistress; Her friend was starting to cry now, with out looking Mistress commanded Store room now, he shuffled away as quickly as he could.

Mistress took Her new friend to the rest room and quickly slipped away for a new skirt and stockings, returning to her friend She helped Her dress. As the Ladies left the restroom Mistress flipped open Her cell phone and pushed a quick dial number.

Doctor Gemma She said I so need your help, you were right all along

Mistress continued to talk and tell the Doctor all about the incident, Yes Doctor She said, Ill bring it round straight away and the procedure is really that quick, well Ill be back to my desk in no time.

Oh and Doctor, how will it affect the behaviour of my bitch Mistress said, Really, more obedient and eager to please, well, I should have had its balls taken off months ago.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Some of the things floating around in you boys minds amaze Me!! I always enjoy knowing what all you are all thinking about in those tiny heads of yours LOL :sex020:
    Mistress Michelle

3. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thank You for Your comments Mistress & if i may say so, i hope my effort amused You.

That is my intention where possible, amuse the Ladies and possibly excite the subbies....who knows

4. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Love your storie . The outfits they are wearing . ( long pensil skirt , smoke gray hose , lockes on 4" heel boots ) Makes me wish i was her.:smilies_xxx02:
    Looking forward to your next story .:happy0158:

5. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks maidmisty, i do enjoy discribing the Lady's outfits

6. schultz

schultz Junior Member

Local Time:
    still cannot wait to see your wifes beautiful feet and toes in seamed nylons....please! Regards schultz

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I am still waiting to see how this story turns out after his balls are whacked off!! :sex020:
    Mistress Michelle

8. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Oh Mistress Michelle, i am so sorry to disappoint. The story was intended to be 'short and not so sweet' leaving the rest to the readers imagination.

Unless of course i could come up with a part 2, of our little subbie's life as a eunoch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice