A Story of a New Appentice

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by James W, Oct 26, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. James W

James W Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Hi my name is James; this is my first post on this forum, so please bare with me. I would like to share my first experiences that me and Catherine have been having.

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 and half years now, we live in the UK I'm 27 she's 29. We've have played with different sexual roles and scenarios. But we have both known that I have a submissive tendency. 5 Days ago things were very different to what they are now, I do believe that this could be the start of a 24/7 submissive lifestyle.

I'm a bit scared, even though I have fantasized about it; I thought I would never come anything more than that.

We've had the CB-3000 in our draw for about 6 months I have had it on for periods of time (2-3 days before) but Cat has normally relented in the end with allowing my orgasm. I have bought her a copy of Elise Sutton's guide to Female Domination book and the Predominant E-Zine. Cat became inquisitive about the subject and started asking questions about what I liked and didn't like about domination and denial. I think it was hard for her to grasp the concept of the idea of me liking her being mean to me, and in this scope of meanness what was a turn on and what was not.

so anyway here my story begins...

Day 1
    Monday

I offered to put the CB-3000 on as a bit of fun since I have the next 3 weeks off work, I joked and said it would get me motivated to get the place in order for her while she's at work. She went to work, I did the dishes and ironing (believe me there was a lot of ironing to do).

When she got in I asked about letting me out but she was not interested, my male pride got in the way a bit and did not want to beg her after all it was only one day, I wanted to show her that I was stronger than that.

Day 2
    Tuesday
    I woke after she had gone to work; I had an erection that was bulging in my CB that I knew I could not do anything about. In was hoping that she would be horney in the morning and let me out and have sex with me, but I had obviously missed my chance. I started to feel a bit more vulnerable today, I wanted to do more things than yesterday to please her and show her that I was starting to me efforts to satisfy her and keep her sweet. I text to see if there were any chores she wanted me to do in the house she replied saying that she wanted me to do the washing, hang out what was already in the washing machine, more ironing, hoovering etc. I told her how horney I was and how I hoped that she would let me out tonight, but she text back saying that she had to go over her mum's that night and would not be back till late.

She got in at ten, she seemed sexually unapproachable I thought it would be best not to talk about how I’m feeling. I even asked what chores she would like me to do tomorrow, it seemed like I was beginning to enjoy these chores and serving her now, like it was the closest thing I was going to get to the real thing. I had made her a really nice dinner, thinking that she would take pity on me but it didn't work.

Day 3
    Wednesday
    I realised today that I had to stop telling her about how horney I was, it was soon going to get on her nerves and that she was not going to be able to enjoy her role in being dominant towards me and just make us both unhappy. But I could not help in asking by text if I was going to be able to come tonight. She replied quickly saying that I had to keep it on tonight. I was disappointed and thrilled at the same time; I could feel that my testosterone slipping away through my fingers. I text back, simply saying that all the work that she had set had been done and was there anything more that I could possibly do for her!? I made no complaints what so ever. I found that I somehow believed that it was a reasonable request for her to not let me out tonight since it did not suit her mood today.

She got in late again, I had made dinner again. I crumbed and said that I was dying to lick her pussey. She said that she was really tired and if I did that I would only nag that she wouldn't return the favour. I begged and promised that I would lick her pussey and not ask for anything back. We went to bed, I got her undressed and proceeded to go down on her, she requested halfway through that I get her bullet vibrator and lube out of the draw (Pic Bellow). She put it on her clit and nudged my head down to lick her ass as she played with herself, I enthusiastically thrusted my nose in and out of her pussey to heighten her enjoyment as she rubbed her toy up and down her clit. I was so humbled I was trying to get my tongue as far up her ass as possible. She came nice and heavy, I licked up and swallowed a mixture of her juices, lube and my saliva so to clean up for her. I wiped her clean with a towel after and sorted out her pyjamas and a glass of water for her to go to sleep.

I lay in the bed while she cuddled, I asked in a humble voice if she could at least touch my balls while she goes to sleep? She obliged she spooned me while she stroked my balls through my chastity belt; it felt really patronising for some reason (which was good). I grew an erection which really hurt, to the point that I asked her if she could stop touching them since I was in quite a bit of pain.

Day 4
    Thursday
    Another day of denial, I woke up determined that today was going to be the day that I was going to get relief. Spurred on by this idea I did more things in the house cleaning the bathroom (very well I might add) tidying up, dusting etc. As I was tidying up her clothes off the floor I noticed her used underwear on the floor (a white thong), I picked it up and smelt it. I was so horney today and was feeling very sorry for myself. The smell of it drove me wild, I just wanted to be near her pussey again. Before I knew it I had put it on, there I was standing there in our bedroom, in my girlfriends underwear feeling tremendously turned on. The feel of the cotton up against my ass was unexplainable. I tried to make myself come by repetivly squeezing the muscles in my penis but I did not work, I wanted to wear them longer but thought she might think I’m perverted if she would catch me wearing them.
    She got in we watched some tv, I asked if we could go to bed, she said that she wanted me buy her some clothes off the internet before we did, and I had to shave her pussey for her before we did anything else. I was so happy to be allowed to touch her genitals again!

I finished shaving her pussey and ass, after I put some aloe vera on it for her and began to lick them for her. I loved licking her ass! She asked if I could fuck her anyway I wanted what would it be? I replied saying that I would not enjoy fucking her, but would love her to fuck me, but if I had to I would like to be able to fuck her up the ass. She let me out and instructed me to put my cock up her ass, I did, the sensation on my penis was fantastic her anus was so tight and silky I could not believe I was finally able to feel pleasure in my dick again! She said ‘you are not dominating me by taking up the ass, I like it, and I have told you to do this’. This stopped any dominant feelings arise as a result of the act of what I was doing.

Even though I was shagging my girlfriend up the arse, I still felt like she was the boss and compltly in control. It was ecstasy! She said I had to have a ruined orgasm in her ass, I agreed. Halfway through she said that I could have a full one, I felt so submissive that I offered to have a mini one so I could last longer for her, and then a full one later, she agreed to this and said that I had to pump her hard after I had the mini one. I had a minimised orgasm in her ass. It was compltly unsatisfying and did not make me feel any less submissive or turned on. Since I could not thrust properly afterwards, She had me lick the cum out of her ass, while she wanked with her vibrator. I felt like such a slut. She came really well while I was licking and figering her ass. I soothered her after she orgasmed, a few moments passed and I asked what was going to happen about me. She said that I wasn’t going to come now, I said ‘but I drank my cum out of your ass!?’ she said ‘but you didn’t fuck me like I said after you had a minimised orgasm’. I said ‘I did it for you though?’ she replied ‘it was still not what I asked for!’. It was true, and taught me a valuable lesson!

I was gutted; I almost cried; I could see at that moment she had become a different woman; the fantasy I had for all these year was now this person on the laid on bed in front of me. She laughed a little she thought I was being petty over a simple orgasm. She said I had to go back into my belt, I begged for a while to come, but it resulted in the threat of my chastity being extened. I soon shut up and went back inside. We lay on the bed for a while cuddleing naked she started talking about what she had read from Elise’s literature. She asked if I would like being humiliated, like being told I had a small cock, I said yes. I then asked her if she thought I had a big dick, to test the water, she said ‘no, it’s tiny!’. I felt really submissive and weak again! I asked her again if I could come. See gave me a dirty look to remind me of what she said earlier, I was quiet again. I sorted out her water and went to bed.

Day 5
    Friday

I had to go to work for a few hours today, I text saying ‘You were great last night xxx. It made me really take what you say seriously. I love you; you are the sexiest thing ever. Anything you want doing before you get back in?’ she did not reply. I began looking at the garment she had told me to buy for her imagining what she would look like in it. When I got in from work, I tidied up her breakfast stuff she had left. When she got in I started to make dinner, I made her a drink and said how sexy she was. We ate dinner with her sat on the sofa with the remote control in her hand and me sat at her feet with my plate on my lap; it was a very nice touch and felt very romantic for some reason. I stupidly told her that I had tried on her underwear, she laughed and said ‘oh dear you’ve spoilt it now!’ I franticly begged her to not deny me tonight; she carried on winding me up. We also finalised the purchase of her dress (Pic Bellow) and looked into buying some knee high boots to wear with it (Pic Bellow), I paid for both the item (to be honest, I think it’s going to be worth every penny, hope you all agree?).

I cleaned away the plates and washed up. She then asked me to clean off her nail varnish off her toes; she has very sexy feet I might add. She then requested I ran her a bath while see watch the rest of the program on TV. She came in to the bathroom, I undressed her, as she sat in the bath I could not help but start to fondle with her breasts. She turned to me and said ‘You are here to bathe me, not to grope me!’ I stopped straight away; she used to put up with that sort of behaviour. She had me wash and condition her hair, wash her back (women love that for some reason) and shave her arm pits and legs (this was new to me). She got out of the bath I dried her from head to toe and then went into the bedroom.
    She asked me to put some more aloe vera on her pussey again, the shaving I did for her was irritating her a bit. After that I began to lick her pussey. This was the third night in a row that she had received head. She asked if I liked her clit, I said it was the most suckable thing in my world (I think she liked the answer). She then said ‘You have a choice now; you can either keep sucking my pussey and get fucked up the arse tomorrow, but you may not be allowed to come. Or, we can have sex tonight and you can come.’ She knows how much I love getting up the ass by her. But the opportunity of me getting let out, and getting sex and possibly, just possibly, talking her into fucking me up the ass on Saturday anyway, the choice was obvious. I let her know my decision, she sent me out to get her keys, and then I was unlocked. She put a condom on to my penis (I love the way she put it on, it was like I was not allowed to touch my own penis anymore). I got her vibrator out of the draw for her and as I walked back she sent me back to get her paddle (Pic Bellow), she had me bend over her lap and she spanked me hard with it she said ‘This is for wearing my underwear!’ I yelped and she slapped my arse with the long leather paddle she had in her hand. This was the first time I had experienced physical discipline from my girlfriend, and it was great. I could feel any dominance I had, fall through the floor at that moment. I said I was truly sorry and she stopped (I think she thought that she was really hurting me.)
    She put me onto my back and noticed I was only semi stiff, I don’t normally suffer with this problem. She turn to me and asked why I was like this I said ‘I think since the 5 days of chastity it’s like my penis isn’t used to getting hard again’. She turned to me and said ‘your willy has gone all sissy’ her tone was mean, and then she spanked my balls. Again I let out really weak yelps as she randomly tapped and slapped my ball, I felt like this was punishment for having a limp penis. She then got my semi erect penis and dipped it into her pussey. She put the vibe on her clit between us, grabbed my wrists and held me down as she fucked me. Staring into my eyes as she rode me I could not look at her, I felt so degraded. She came after a while, she knew I was really close, as I announced I was going to come see stop moving and just sat on what was now called my ‘sissy willy’ and cause me to have yet another minimised orgasm. In fairness it was nowhere near as unsatisfying as the last one but still incomplete and left me still with the feeling that my balls hadn’t been completely drained.

Day 6
    Saturday

Catherine went to football today, I did not wear my belt today, it was starting to pull on my balls. I began to paint the hall way for her, when she got back in we watched a movie and went to bed. I did not come.

Day 7
    Sunday

I woke a 5am with a throbbing erection; Cat was still deep asleep (I thought best not to disturb her). I got up waited for my erection to go down and put my belt back on I woke Catherine a few hours later with a cup of tea. I started kissing her neck and sucking her nipples and chest she told me to go down on her. I started lick her pussey she got her vibe out and again I was demoted to ass duty, while I was tonguing her ass, my ass was in the air to one side of her body. She started to spank my ass and then started working on my balls, she has this technique of lightly taping and unpredictably slapping them, so I don’t know when to brace myself. It was great. It made me really work on doing a good job on licking her ass and be really enthusiastic about it, so she wouldn’t be too heavy on my ass and balls.
    She let me out of my cage, and told me to go inside her while she lay on her back. I had trouble getting myself hard she commented again about my ‘sissy cock’. She said she could not feel my cock inside her as I penetrated her. It really made any connotation of the experience of penetrating my girlfriend and being in control disappear, it was a good touch and very good of her. With the vibe on her clit I began submissively thrust my sorry penis inside her. After a few minutes she got up and told me to lie on the bed, she straddled me until I came in her pussey; I had another strange orgasm but a full one this time.
    Since Cat has been in control of my penis and I have been wearing my belt, I have not been able to come properly, and have been also been having troubles getting a hard on around her. I feel like if I had a wank on my own it would sort it out, but I know Cat would not allow this. It makes me feel so much more sissy and sorry for myself when I am allowed out of my cage. Anyone know why I’m having these problems?
    She started to ride me again until she came. She lay on top of me breathing heavily, having enjoyed her orgasm. She got up and told me to move down the bed, she got off my cock and crawled up the bed, I knew what was going to happen and I really did not want it. She was not even looking at me for reassurance to let her know if I didn’t mind, she had made the decision and that was it. With one of her knees by my left ear and the other one about to be placed by the other I had no choice I was going to drink a full load of my come from her pussey. I tried to get away with tilting my head up to lick her clit, but she motioned my head back down and tilted my mouth down into the opening of her fanny; she closed her legs tight to my cheek bones and sat her ass heavily on my chin. I could barely breathe. There was nothing else I could do; I accepted that this was now going to happen. So I opened my mouth wide and lay my tongue out until it touched the bottom part of her vagina and began to lick, she sat there for a while letting my jizz gulp out of her pussey, she was quiet and calm. As she got off to go to the toilet it caused as spillage onto my face and chin. She did not even look at me as she went to the toilet, I don’t know if she had thought that she had gone a little too far or that it was too humiliating for me being in front of my own girlfriend with a face and mouth full of come.
    It was a great experience, I have never done that for Catherine, I have asked her to try and get me to do that in the past but I have always fobbed her off with ‘I don’t feel like it now hun’ or ‘I’m not doing that now!’ I know the ass thing was similar but I had not fully come, I still felt horney. This time I had a full orgasm and was made to be submissive afterwards. It was a mile stone she had reached today, it was beautiful.

Day 8
    Monday

Catherine went back to work today; I think this will create a greater dominant submissive divide between us since I felt her dominance and my submissiveness dither a little towards the end of the weekend while we were shopping. But I think a cool off period needs to happen every so often maybe? I text her asking ‘should I put my belt back on, or do you not want me to wear it anymore?’ she relied saying ‘you have to wear it today!’ When she came home, I was preparing her a joint of pork for her in marinade for her lunches for the week, this pleased her, while making it I slashed some of the juices on the work top she said ‘that’s what you’ll be doing later’ I ask what she meant she said ‘you’ll be making a mess really quickly, you can’t last very long now days’, I’m thinking to myself that my luck is in tonight! She then made dinner for us both. She ate on the sofa and I ate at her feet, after I did the dishes and massaged her shoulders and neck. She had to take her top off for me to do this; I would kiss her neck every so often and touch her breasts. I was hoping this would get her in to mood for later. 21:30 came and there was nothing on the telly, I said ‘can we go to bed now?’ I kissed her neck again. She pulled away and said ‘I’m really tired’ I asked why, after the thing I had done for her I thought she would like to have sex. She explained that she did not want to, so I offered to lick her pussey she said she did not want me to, and if I kept on she would add another 24 hour on to my time, I was soon quiet. So that was that, allot of service and romantic gestures but no gain. She had said earlier in the night how what we were doing had bought us closer together.

I felt that Catherine had made another mile stone in her dominant role tonight. Even though I made allot of effort she did not want anything to happen. Even though I tried really hard to make her relent by making her feel sorry for me, and that laying on her back in bed while I licked her fanny would have been still domineering but would have allowed some release for me, it was not what she wanted so that is what she decided would happen. What a diva!

I noticed that I did not feel sorry for myself for too long after, is this is a sign that I’m starting to be accepting in my submissive role? It's starting to amaze me how things are changing so quickly.
    But I do have this feeling like I'm playing with fire. I feel like there is an element of lonliness, did, or does anyone else experience this? do subs regularly feel an element of lonliness or does it wear off?

Her Vibe

[​IMG]

Dress I Bought Her

[​IMG]

The Boots I Bought Her

[​IMG]

Her Paddle

[​IMG]

2. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Fantastic! :happy0030:

It sounds very similar to my situations, stick with it and you'll realise how amazing longer term denial is! :evilgrin0010:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Welcome James. :animal0008:

I hope you realise that you are a very lucky couple, to be so comfortable and unquestioning in your roles from such an early time in experimentation.

If this situation continues, maybe she will get you pierced and into a metal device, or maybe a belted device for more permanent wear.

Good luck, and keep us informed.

4. James W

James W Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi there, thank you so much for you support. Here's an updaate on how we've been getting on (i've added days 5-7 to the oppening post)

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Hello and welcome to the forum James.

6. James W

James W Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Peeps

Day 8 has been Added

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice