Advise sought

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subhub1, Oct 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Tonight my Mistress, Cuckoldress, Owner & Wife has been invited out by a friend of Her's. The friend has also invited me.

I will of course be in my CB3000 (have been for 5 days in preperation) the Lady who has invited us is almost as stunning as Mistress and here lies the problem. Although the Lady has never dominated me She does have an idea of my subbie nature to Women and has teased me via text a few times, once She commented that She would like me to serve Her and discribed an outfit She would have me in, quote 'small short maid dress in PVC, stockings, a head band and knee high latex boots'

As you will guess i got awfully excited at the time, also, last time we were invited out by this Lady she wore a short skirt, sheer high gloss pantyhose and knee high stiletto boots and spent the evening teasing me to the point that i almost split my CB. Mistress punished me on our return for looking at Her friend in a lustful way.

So tonight i suspect the Lady will continue Her campaign of tease and i am wondering if anyone here has any advise as to my behavior etc, while in Her presence ?

2. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Just go with the flow. They may even have something bigger and better planned for the evening's entertainment. Count your blessings and enjoy.

Kinkish1

3. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    ^count your blessings, indeed. (lucky bastard - sorry.. couldn't help myself... lol)

4. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    You lucky slave.

My Mistress is very private, so I can only dream of being in your situation

5. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Go to your Mistress, being sure you are looking to the floor, and tell her you would like to discuss something with her. Tell her what you are concerned about, being SURE to tell her that you feel guilty of your likely reactions to this other Domme teasing you. Ask her what she is expecting of you, and be sure to commit to her that you will do what she asks. After that, do as Kinkish suggested, and just go with the flow. The more your Mistress knows what your thoughts are, concerns you have, and desires you may be asked to tell her, the better your night will be.

Always remember that your Mistress can only control and guide you when she has all the information that is available.

Good luck, and please do share how your night went.

brianna :)

<added note since i just noticed the date on your post>

My advice was late, but let us know how things went. i'm sure everyone else would like to know as well. :)

6. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your advice, as it happens i followed imbrianagirl's advice almost to the letter before reading the post.

I respectfully asked Mistress about Her friend's teasing and Mistress laughed and said She knew how confused i was and that i shouldn't worry as She would keep Her friend under control.

That is exactly what happened, Mistress has such a powerful presence that most people (male or female) fall under Her spell.

Mistress directed the night as She saw fit and when Her friend teased me Mistress simply gave Her a smile and said 'Now darling, don't confuse the boy, he's mine' the rest of the night went wonderfully.

While moving between venues i was 2 steps behind Mistress (and Her friend) and am pleased to report they were both in knee high stiletto boots (my fav footware), of course Mistress required me to fully clean Her boots when we returned home.

As a special treat Mistress kept Her boots on while i carried out my duties and i am very excited to say Mistress commented that i had been ' a very good boy all night and She was very pleased with me'.

Mistress hinted i may be in line for a treat later in the week.

So all in all i got worried about nothing, a lesson to myself and to all subs, your Dom knows what is best for you, submit to their will and all will be fine.

7. schultz

schultz Junior Member

Local Time:
    would love to see her feet out of boots in nylons...please ragrds schultz, essex

8. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Way to go :happy0158: I wish i had a pair of those bppts to clean .:happy0160: Keep up the good work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice