Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by curioussubby, May 27, 2011.

1. curioussubby

curioussubby Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    Hey guys,

Like my thread description says, I am a 20 year old college student in the United States and I am definitely looking to explore my sexual fetishes regarding tease/denial, foot worship, ass worship, and obviously chastity :). I have been a lurker on this website for a few months now, and I am happy to finally come out of my shell and start posting. I will be back to post a very lengthy introduction I wrote for myself on milovana.com, which will give everyone a much better idea of who I am and what I'm like. Until then, take care everyone!

Cheers

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Welcome Curioussubby. And I'm sure you will find all that your looking for with us. Enjoin you stay and do tell more. Waiting on the edge of my chair.

Missy Tanya

3. curioussubby

curioussubby Member

Local Time:
    Hey guys, sorry for the slow response, my power was knocked out for the majority of the day by some pretty rough storms. My post can be found here :http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8&p=89574#p89574 its a little over a month old of a post, and I have come a long way since that time. I've had a few more domme interactions and even purchased a cb6000s :). Hope you guys enjoy reading it and let me know what you all think!

4. bugger

bugger Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Welcome man its good to see another 20 yr old college student locked away. Enjoy it man.

5. curioussubby

curioussubby Member

Local Time:
    hehe, thanks for the welcome, but I"m not quite locked up....yet. I am however, actively looking for the perfect mistress/ female dominant to control my cock and balls :). I was hoping to find "her" and learn more about the lifestyle on websites such as this one. So far, after lurking for a few months, this place seems awesome, love what you all have going on here!

btw bugger, are you in college yourself?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice