Herro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by boykyle, May 25, 2011.

1. boykyle

boykyle New member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Good Afternoon, Evening, Morning, or what-have-you!

Just stumbled upon this site and decided it would be fun to talk amongst my fellow lockees and the lockers on this board. i am owned/collared/locked, whatever you would like to call it by my wonderful Mistress and She has encouraged me to learn as much as possible about enforced chastity to better serve Her.

i am (currently) locked in a Birdlocked - the longest i have gone in one is 3 weeks now. i love it... i love it... i love it!!!

Well anywho, hopeful y'all will be hearing more from me in the coming days and weeks!

Ciao!

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, BoyKyle. I'm sure you will find more than enough info to get things interesting. And even more opinions!! But from the sound of it, you two are working it out just fine. Just remember to be Very Careful what you ask for!! She may never want to go back to the old ways.

Glad to meet you, Missy Tanya

3. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, which you will find very informative and helpfull. Hope you enjoy the lifestyle as much as the wife and I do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice