Pavlov's Dog

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by missmaddy, May 25, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I’ve been thinking about installing D Rings in my shower stall so I can lock up my pet and play with him while we shower together. So the more I’ve been thinking about it, the more I have thought about this….how men can’t keep from getting erect when they soap up in the shower. Thus, usually leading them to masturbate while in the shower, such bad boys!

Anyway, I think it would be great to have a way to instantly turn on the freezing cold water just before they were planning to cum. Just imagine…supervising every shower and throwing that cold water switch on every time an erection came around. I wonder how long it would take to retrain a man’s brain to never get erect in the shower again? Weeks, Months or Years?

2. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM

i shudder at the thought :)

The D-ring idea is a good one though Ms. Maddy

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    They make some suction cup handles that you can buy for extra support, like a grab bar. I feel that one of these stuck near the top of the stall to lock you man's wrist too would work great. And no damage to the shower stall. Just a thought. How long could a man go without ever touching himself, and what would he do for the pleasure once again?? Days, weeks, months. Heck with the cold showers, I will do anything right now!!!

Missy Tanya

4. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Those suction cup things are terrible. They don't stay on. Don't rely on them for support getting in or out of shower. Also the slave can easily reach the release tabs.

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Thanks Gayle for the info. I've never had tried any of those handles before. Was just thinking of a easy way to secure him without causing any damage. Never dawn on me about the releases. But the thought of hanging in the shower at another's mercy, Oh My!!

Thanks Missy Tanya

6. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Truth to tell when I first read the title I rather expected Kalis Teeth than something about showering...^^

About there suction cup handles I think they could work (though they don't look that good) as there a lot with even quite along handle whereyou couldn't reach the releases when the cuff would be in the middle. But on the other hand I don't know how much 'rattling' these handles could stand especially when you have a rather rough surface or small tiles..

In general I think that for conditioning Kalis Teeth should be unbeaten. But if you are less into pain and more into 'positive' encouragement there is a quite sadistic and funny way that should work quite well especially when showering together: Just promise him something - an orgasm or even straight sex if he won't get an erection. If that won't result in an immediate fail it shouldn't be that hard to make him fail while showering together - even without touching him.

7. missmaddy

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    Wow, I just checked out Kalis Teeth! My husband is not into pain and would probably faint if I showed that to him.

8. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    missmaddy ... it could be great fun to show him a picture and suggest you are considering trying it. :rolleyes:

9. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Miss Maddy

My guess is years to retrain a man's brain, if it is even possible, where erections are concerned but its fun trying!

If you're washing him then securing his hands behind his back wouldn't keep him out of mischief?

You can show him a pic of a severe KTB, but if you want him to wear one make it the mildest at first although it sounds like that may need a blindfold. How much effect a KTB will have on him will depend on whether he's a show'er or grower, no prizes for guessing my preference! <weg>

Rita

10. missmaddy

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    I must say my pet has been very good since we started the chastity lifestyle...BUT what I was thinking when I wrote this was, that ALL MEN IN THIS UNIVERSE should be trained with cold water! :p

It's fun to think about training this way without physical pain involved.

11. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    I thought you talked about punishing with cold water. As confirmed milksop (is this really the right translation for "Warmduscher" as leo says...???) cold water would be quite painful to me^^

Btw: You said you would shower together. Do you really intend to turn the cold water on with you under the shower,too ?:D

12. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    if you want him to stop getting off in the shower all you need to do is turn down the temp of the water and make him take a shower with the water colder than he would like, for he will not stay in the shower longer than he have to.... hope this will help

13. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this sissy has always been turned-on when reading about conditioning! ::squirming in chastity:: ::blushes::

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice