CB6000s fitting questions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ws66, May 10, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. ws66

ws66 Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    I have purchased my first device, a CB6000s, about 4 weeks ago. I have searched though the internet and discovered this site.
    So after some more searching I have a few fitting questions.

My first question is ring size. I am using the middle ring with the smallest spacer.
    I originally started with the 2nd largest ring and wore that for a few days. Then I moved down to the middle sized ring and wore that for about 1 week. Now I read that you should be able to get a finger between the ring and the scrotum. Where does this test take place above the penis? On the side of the device? On the bottomside of the device? I am able to tightly get my finger between the ring and scrotum on the bottom side, but on the top I can fit my whole finger into the tube.
    I have tried to move to the 2nd smallest ring with the smallest space or even the 2nd smallest spacer, and the fit is tight. It's hard to get my finger between the ring and scrotum on the underside, but I also cannot slide my finger into the tube on the top side. But with this combo, some days I can wear it for a 8 hours and other days I cant last 30 minutes. I usually stop due to the burning sensation.

So I am thinking that the middle ring is to large. Is this a good guess? I've read smallest spacer larger ring. This would put me back into the middle ring smallest space vs 2nd smallest ring and a bigger spacer.

Im a little lost on this combo sizing.

2. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I recommend the finger check below the scrotum. If you can get a finger in there it is not too tight, though it may be a bit loose. If your running into burning/pain issues at all then one of the options is too small and you are right for removing the device. It sounds like you were doing good with the middle ring, so I would stick to that and play with the spacer options on that ring. If you can do a week without pain and without pulling out than you may have it figured out.

I was using a CB-3000 (old model) and had been using the #3 ring and the middle spacer. Now with a CB-6000s I use a smaller ring and the next to smallest spacer. If I matched up the ring/spacer combo to what I used with the old 3k model I would pull out while mowing the lawn. With the slightly smaller ring and spacer I have not slipped and I have been unable to intentionally pull out also.

3. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    It is the spacer that is more important in securing it, not the ring. The ring should be whatever is comfortable without being too tight.

I use the largest ring (#1) and the smallest spacer.

Sei.

4. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Agree with Seidenki. The best fit will be the base ring that is snug, but comfortable, coupled with the smallest spacer/locking post you can accommodate. You will know if the spacer is too short. If you move down a ring, go up a spacer initially, until you adjust. You may find you need different base rings for different seasons of the year to deal with cold temps vs warm. I found that after wearing the base ring for awhile, it was best to use no lubricant on it, and use a good moisturizing lotion in side the cage twice a day to allow my penis to move the entire length of the cage as it shrinks and swells.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice