A confession From Dazz

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dazzler, May 6, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Dazzler

Dazzler Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Monday I committed the cardinal sin of forgetting my key which i have with my car keys down stairs, it seems dazz unlocked himself re adjusted himself but also took the opportunity to masturbate several times before coming up to bed,

I didnt know this untill he texted me his confession. This took place monday and I have told him that I will punish him on Sarurday ie tomorrow,

aprt from a damn hard spanking with a bath brush and a 6 stoke caning does anyone have any good ideas on any supplemental punishments, and should i take into account his confession, my feeling is no, but am i being to harsh

He was due to be released sunday perhaps I should delay for another week, or longer?

Tracey
    X X X

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    hang him up by his balls hands tied back up to his collar,chastity still on while you go out for a few hours. tied to anchor above his head.i have a large eye bolt in the mstr.bdroom closet.beat his balls before you leave & when you come back

3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    In my opinion it's hard to make sugestions to someone else about the lenght of chastity periods or some kind of punishement as everyone has different likings, limits and taboos.

But if you are both into SM and / or some kind of humiliation there should be invinite possibilities you can choose from. And none would require a new 'record'. That is - if you don't want one... ;)

4. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Absolutely you should increase his denial time! Make the punishment fit the crime, and all that. And certainly a good lecture about trust and respect while you are beating his ass. In my opinion, most chastity devices can be thwarted, so they are as much symbolic as actual physical deterrent. You should be able to leave the key in the lock even, and he should know better than to unlock without your expressed permission.

5. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

This may have been meant in jest, but it bears repeating: NEVER leave someone tied up while you leave the house, especially by the neck or balls! I know of one "professional" dominatrix who left a man hanging by his balls in one dungeon while she finished a session in another dungeon. She thought the man would be safe because he was leaning back against a bondage table. Needless to say the man lost his equilibrium and fell. Luckily she was as uninformed in knot tying as she was in basic bdsm safety, and the guy's nuts pulled through the loops. Nevertheless they were very bruised and swollen; if they had been tied properly, they might have been pulled clean off.

Never disregard safety. Your submissive trusts you with their well being, that is no small responsibility.

6. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Wow, If I did that Dream Girl would at least double my release time - likely I'd get a four month sentence coupled with a few hard and tearful canings, and a lot more after that. I shudder to even think about being caught masturbating. In our relationship She has placed it the same category as adultery.

Whatever you do, punish him severely enough that he will never ever want to even touch the keys much less cheat. It must be a true punishment and not play into his fantasies or he might do it again.

7. John64

John64 Member

Local Time:
    Hello!

Get some diapers and a pair of plastic-panties and give him order that if he wishes to go to the pub with the buddies it has to be done in them,

Greetings

John64

8. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Seems like he has had his release already, or even several of them B)

9. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    My two cents here is first I am always astounded, at a sub actually cumming without consent. i understand the playing part, if i have the chance to play with my Wife/Mistress' property (which i do every chance i get) She always knows because i tell her right away, but following thru by cumming is another thing.
    my Mistress does also liken it to adultery and cheating on her, and it always results in a beating or some kind of punishment.

Thing is in a good relationship we are human beings first, and lovers and the fun and games are also the very act of submission to a woman who you give ultimate control to. Because we love each other and we care and live our lives togeher, any real injury should never be more serious than our limits or a variation of pushing those limits. Caning anyone? Then cane him just a little harder than usual or give extra strokes. Last time i was caned it drew blood, which She has never done before but it was waranted and within the "pushing of limits" i describe.
    Being left alone in bondage is a great fantasy, do it! Except don't actually do it! Make sure he is safe, let him THINK he is alone, but watch him closely if that is done. Yes She has done this to me and i have spent the night bound and gagged, and She pretended to leave me alone but didn't. Blister his ass if that is appropriate I totally agree with some of the fun stuff here within these parameters.

Diapers are a perenial favourite. If you get a locking pair of rubber panties from www.fetware.com you can lock him into them while also in chastity.
    This was my fate about 6 months ago. Sent to the pub for 3 pints of dark beer, then when i was leaking onto my jeans with a big wet spot on back of my pants, i was required to go into a big medical supply store and buy the biggest box of diapers they had and they turned out to be the most crinkly noisy kind.
    I had to carry that huge box to the car, carry them home through the condo parking, lobby down the hall for everyone to see. Then my hours old and soaking wet diaper was removed, and a new crinkly one was puton for the rest of the day.
    That remains nearly as humiliating as being led down the street leashed by a locked collar, at night in a dress and 5" heels and semed stockings. These two punishments are the ones that make my heart beat faster when i think of them
    The ones i would least like to see repeated.

What i did to deserve these punishments was not as bad on one hand and way worse on the other.
    Details later if i have the guts to post them.
    You have lots of options do one or all of them. The crinkly diaper and locking rubber pants is a very good one.

True power is always excercised wisely and to Your benefit. Enjoy this, it is an opportunity to excercise that power.

Sorry for getting serious here but i agree with Mistress Angelique, and essentailly everyone else, shimone's point is very critical to consider as well.
    Anyway you have heard it from both sides, a DIvine Sublime Mistress and a bunch of subs. Anyone else?
    so now back to the fun stuff.

Ms. Dazzler, you should really do something and it should be good.

You may also consider having him post a confession here and a humble apology. The other subs here will probably "help" him to understand the errors of his ways.

subklik.

10. John64

John64 Member

Local Time:
    Hi again!

My "top-self" has ordered me as I have been bad that I will have to lock myself up in a thick package of diapers in the nearer future and leave the key at home, go out to a movie and after that a number of pints.

Greetings

John64

11. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    You could add a week for each release he allowed himself, if a week is his normal lock up.

12. dbows1966

dbows1966 Junior Member

Local Time:
    methinks everybody is being to harsh on the poor boi.He obviously needed to cum so give him the opportunity to masterbate again but this time get him to put his hands in a nice hot chili oil before he starts. while he's at it smear his cage/tube with loads of alae vera cream and tell him if he cums he will have to do it again and again methinks he will be begging to get back in the cage and he will definatly think twice about doing it again. forgot to say fresh juice from the chili is best rather than the processed stuff

13. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree with John64, Subken, and Subklik.

I'd say added time is a given. My wife would add two months without a second thought.
    But more immediately, I would follow their suggestion of getting diapers for your hubby. Diapers are for those that have little control and it sounds like your little masturbator has very little control over himself.
    What better way to show him the error of his ways? Personally, I'd recommend nursery print plastic pants (also available from Fetware.com) as they would be so much more humiliating for him. Needless to say, his diapers should be very thick and impossible to hide.

14. John64

John64 Member

Local Time:
    Hi again!

With printed plastic-pants those trousers worn on top would be best being white and thinner, then the print would be visible through the cloth.

Greetings

John64

15. Dazzler

Dazzler Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi all just thought i would update you from my last post,

Dazz received a very sound spanking caning and strapping also we are due to travel on vacation next month, I had allowed him to travel to turkey quite free of chastity, that has now been reversed with him having to run the security guantlet at the airportand he will be locked up from now untill we return assuming his behaviour doesnt warrant any further additions to his sentance, also i have thrown away his swimming shorts and replaced with tight speedo briefs all will see the cage outline :)

I must thank all who gave their input all were considered the diapers and plastic pants will be sourced, purchased and worn on our return to the uk

Once again many thanks to all

Tracey
    X X X

Attached Files:

16. Nintle

Nintle Member

Local Time:
    You should leave the metal lock on his cage when he goes through security.

17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like that you threw away his swimwear and bought speedos.
    Have you ever revealed his little secret to any your friends?

18. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Don't know why you asked that, but from my point of view there is a BIG difference between this and what Dazzlers Lady wants to do.
    Revealing a CB or even some kind of panties to some anonymous airport personal might be just humiliating or even some kind of fun to others. But revealing chastity or something else to friends could not just alter (endanger) the relationship to the friend in question, but the relationships to others as well. And while the first would be ok, I would consider the latter (without beeing asked first) a complete break of trust.

Therefore I don't think that you can compare acquaintances or friends in any way to someone you'll never see again....

19. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Yes, I think Shimone is again very sensible.
    I have often fantasized of being outed by serving my Wifes friends while in some sort of drag or naked but in reality,
    this would be a disaster and very uncomfortable to the vanilla people.
    I have been in diapers at a party that my brother was hosting, my toes painted severe pink while at another family party where we all had socks only. I worried about a small hole revealing me.
    I also have worn panties exclusively now for so long I worry about getting so used to them that they stick out of my jeans and I get found out.

This is good fantasie but real life is not so kind to us as our fantasies.

However!!! That said I LOVE the idea of the vague idea that something is amiss and no one can really put there finger on what it is.
    My Wife loves when the padlock can be seen through my pants but only if you know what it is can you actually know what it is.

Diapers will make him SWEAT going through security and such! Diapers give me such a knot in my stomach and they actually feel like punishment because they are so baby like and obviousto the person who looks and really thinksabout what those bulges are.
    Hint here, my Wife/Mistress usually makes me wear double or triple diapers with HUGE pink ruber pants with frilly lace on the legs.
    It is obvious and there is no way to explain your way out of that one.
    Put slits with a razor through the first and second diaper leaving the third intact and then any liquid will be "shared" with all the layers giving you a longer wear period or triple up cloth diapers for the same affect.

Well, have fun traveling Dazzler.

I sincerey hope to hear an update on that.

subklik

20. sissymissyct

sissymissyct Member

retired
    Local Time:
    brush1.jpg i once got caught playing with myself. That was enough. My wife took a vegetable brush with very stiff nylon bristles and masturbated my sissy clit with it until i was crying to be locked back up. Once she relented i was forced back into my chastity only to find it was thoroughly coated on the inside with ben gay.
    Needless to say i haven't made a mistake like that again
    Brenda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice