advice needed

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by spider202, May 10, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    hello from Ireland my problem is that my wife find male chastity to strange, she finds putting your penis in a cage to strange to deal with , i have told her that the truth and i only want to have it to stop wanking , so my only way was to do chastity was by "will power" and the most i have lasted was twenty two days, but what i got out of it was that i was horney for the first week, well i was able to deal with it and the rest of the time no problem, but when i am wanking i am horney all the time every minute of the day i only sleep about four to five hours a night and the rest of the time i am thinking about sex.
    who i would to hear from is from wives /girlfriends whom found it to strange in the beginning and why was it to strange to deal with, you see my wife have a low sex drive and i think that this has a lot to do with it. looking forward to reading your replies

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    If she does not enjoy having you in a chastity device, you cannot force her to like it. You need to let her warm up to the idea on her own. Be as loving and attentive as you would be if she really were your keyholder, but keep your fantasy to yourself. If she wants to please you as much as you want to please her, she may show some interest. But don't pressure her; it's a sure turn-off.

3. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    thanks mark121

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    I agree, if you just put it on and you keep the key she will soon see the change in you. She will so ask "Honey why have you been so nice and loving to me". That worked for me. Now she will not allow me to be without a cage for more than 24 hours. Once you show her the benefits she is getting, she will be hooked.

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    That approach did NOT work for me. It led to the obvious question, "Why can't you be this loving and considerate WITHOUT that thing on?" That's why you have to work extra, extra hard to be loving and considerate *before* you introduce a chastity device.

My wife has gotten to the point that she actually kind of likes my device, but she won't leave me in it for long periods. She worries that if I have a heart attack or a stroke and have to be rushed to the hospital, she doesn't want to have to explain it. I haven't come up with and answer for that one, yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice