Birdlocked Neo Review

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastityhusband, Mar 5, 2011.

1. chastityhusband

chastityhusband New member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    I just received my Birdlocked Neo today so I thought I would post a review. I also own a Birdlocked Maxi with a 50mm ring. With the Maxi my right ball would randomly slip back through the ring. It wasn't painful but it also wasn't secure. I had modified it by looping a chain snugly under my balls and locking it in place with the same lock going through the post. The chain was passed through soft plastic tubing to make it comfortable. It worked but it wasn't as comfortable as I wanted.

So onto the Neo. Its the same silicone material with the same thickness. As obvious from the pictures the back of the ring is wider than the front which is flattened out to keep the balls where they should be. The tube end appears to be more similar in size to a Classic rather than a Maxi but I still fit no problem. It took me a while to figure out the tricks to putting it on right. With the Maxi I could work it on with no lube if I used a stocking on my shaft. There is no chance of that with the Neo. At the same time I can't grease up my balls because then they are too damn slick to pull through the flattened end of the ring. So the way I got it on is to pull the balls through like normal with no lube. Then I worked my dick through the ring, again without lube. This way it would be impossible to pull it out due to the "grabbiness" of the silicon. Then I applied a very small amount of water based lube to the inside of the tube and slid my dick in.

The fit is good with the body end of the ring fitting very snugly against you. When it is locked there is zero chance of a ball retreating through the ring and I don't think it would be possible to pull my dick out. If I did I would not be able to get it back in and it would be so sore from the silicone grabbing it that I wouldn't want to do anything with it anyway. I did experience some pain when I was sleeping with the silicone ring grabbing on my sack skin when I was sleeping. I took the device off to let the skin rest up and will put it back on in a few. After its back on I'll put some lube or vaseline along the sides and bottom of the ring to prevent any pain. In short, the pain wasn't from a design flaw but rather me not following the manufacture's instructions. When the device is on the balls are held a little wider and to the front. It takes a little getting used to but even with that I think the visibility of it through clothes is less than the Maxi.

I definitly like the Neo. It addresses all of the issues I had with the Maxi while still being discreet, comfortable, and very secure. Let me know if there is something I didn't cover here that you are wondering about it and I'll do my best to answer it.

2. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    While I'm not allowed to be locked currently, I am ever hopeful, and Birdlocked has looked like a strong choice. Any chance of you posting some pictures? I'm interested to see what the appearance difference is while on, especially compared to the maxi, both on their own and inside a pair of pants. I'm also curious.. the tube diameter they list on the website as 1.37"... is that inner or outer diameter?

3. chastityhusband

chastityhusband New member

Local Time:
    I spoke with my Wife and she said that I am not allowed to post any pictures. She's concerned about geotagging and the like. I did not push the issue too far because as you can imagine, she makes the rules and I want to get a release sometime before June. As far as the measurements go, I used a tape measure to measure the Maxi. It's kinda hard to get as precise as 1.37 but it appears to be the inner diameter. The Neo is locked in place and I highly doubt she would let me take it off just to get a measurement. Since I can't put up any pics, the best example of fit that I can give is that the Maxi shows a noticable buldge when I had it on with only a pair of loose gym shorts. Boxer briefs tamed it though. The Neo is not noticable when I go commando around the house and just wear the gym shorts. When I was measuring for the Maxi I thought there was no way I would fit in a classic sized device but it works fine. Its a little snug for the first ten minutes or so that it is back on after cleanings and teasing sessions but it quickly shrinks back down to where it needs to be. Seeing as I don't have any experience with other devices I am not sure if this is normal but when I get "hard" (or as hard as I can get in it) my woody pushes the device down and puts pressure against my balls which in effect keep everything in place and secure. I still can't back out but it is not what I expected. I'm just glad it doesn't hurt the boys. Hopefully all that helps and hopefully your KH locks you up soon. And sorry about the pics....

4. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    That's ok about the pictures - thanks for getting back about the measurements and other stuff though. I think I'd opt for the neo then for privacy, if I'm ever given the choice.

5. wifeismyKH

wifeismyKH New member

Local Time:
    Can you tell a difference in the sizes of the cages between the Maci and Neo

6. Incisen

Incisen Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a brand new birdlocked NEO - will sell for $125.00 + shipping

7. latexclad

latexclad New member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    I have a quick question , how angled is the device when on ? i have a CB2000 and basically pushes me directly outwards at a 90% from my body , what i'm looking for is a device that pushes down between the legs as much as possible , the NEO looks like it pushes down instead of out , we'd like for me to be able to wear tight dresses and not have an unsightly bulge , is that possible with the NEO ?

8. Heathertv2001

Heathertv2001 New member

London
    Local Time:
    Latexclad, Did you ever find out if the neo sits more downwards? I am also looking for a device that is more discreet in tight fitting skirts.

9. Caner

Caner New member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    Don't ever buy this product!!!! you'll see it doesn't work and they won't give your money back as it happened to me!!!. IT DOESN'T WORK!! First of all the silicone material is so soft and easy to bend - you can easily slip your penis out even when it's dry!!!!. When you are taking a shower you can remove the whole device and place it back like a toy!! It has nothing to do with the size,I had the o perfect size. Mini pico or whatever they call it - the problem is with the design and the softness of the material. You can even masturbate when you are wearing it, even without slipping your penis out!!! I had the prince albert model -- you remove it and stay with this useless device hanging from the piercing. It's a complete scam, expensive and useless product and the worst way to spend your money. I lost my money don't you lose it. If you think you should waste your money then go and waste with identical Chinese clones, at least they will be cheaper and they will give your money back. If you need a chastity device that may work, go and buy a steel one.

10. chastised_slave

chastised_slave Locked in panties.

Cornwall UK
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Go to Birdlock site they have all sizes on there.

11. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Did any of you Neo wearers try to ride a bike with it on?

12. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    great question!

13. bound4blueballs

bound4blueballs happily locked by ms.bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    I have a maxi, i find it fits me nicely, and it's comfortable.
    Drawbacks are it's easy to escape, and not suited for long term wear as sanitation is a huge issue. Also stinks after 2 days of not removed for cleaning

14. satyr_returns

satyr_returns Active member

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I just posted the same thing. It gets really skanky after only a couple days. The device needs to be scrubbed and soaked in hot soapy water. So unless you have access to the key, and/or your Keyholder will unlock you every couple of days, it's not workable.

It is certainly very comfortable, and of course will get through a metal detector with a plastic lock.

15. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Try the Red Chilli “sissy cage”

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice