Watchful Mistress

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by hspdog, May 5, 2011.

1. hspdog

hspdog New member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I just got my Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal this afternoon. It looks amazing and so far it fits great. The craftmanship is superb. Using the measuring rings when ordering were the way to go. The people at Mature Metal are the best. I know many others have said this before but it can't be said enough, the customer service at Mature Metal is outstanding. Also, the insightful advice and information from many at the Mansion was invaluable. Thank you Mature Metal and thank you to all of you who share your experiences at the Mansion. I will try to post periodic updates in the next several days about my progress with the Watchful Mistress. I hope some of you will follow my thoughts about this new experience and that any information I can provide might be helpful to others.

2. hspdog

hspdog New member

Local Time:
    Just woke up from my first night in my Watchful Mistress. I used the long blunt anti-pullout pin for this first night. I could definitely feel the pin with the morning wood. I've also tried a couple of times getting out without using the key. It could be done even with the anti-pullout pin in place, but it would be painful and I'm sure I couldn't get back in without unlocking her. The fit is excellent.

3. hspdog

hspdog New member

Local Time:
    I want to give a very special thanks to Abulia. Your review of the Watchful Mistress and the Anti-pullout System was extremely helpful in my decision to go with the WM and the anti-pullout pins I chose. Everything you said was very accurate and I am so very pleased with my Watchful Mistress thanks to you.

4. hspdog

hspdog New member

Local Time:
    I also want to update how things are going. I've been released twice since giving my husband the key Thursday night. I've now tried the long spike anti-pullout pin. Like the long blunt pin it is uncomfortable when I get my morning wood, but otherwise the whole thing is quite comfortable. I'm currently trying the medium blunt and will see if my sleep is disturbed tonight. Also, I'm attaching a photo.

Attached Files:

5. Calista

Calista New member

Local Time:
    Considering either the Watchful Mistress or the Jailbird. My question is can you not pull the head out through the side openings of the Watchful Mistress? Any input would be helpful.

6. hspdog

hspdog New member

Local Time:
    It is not possible to pull anything out of the side. My advice is read Abulia's suggestions about sizing. I love my Watchful Mistress. My only issue is using the logest blunt antipullout can cause a sore and I have to do without it for several days. Even without the antipullout it isn't easy to get out if you have had the decice snuggly fitted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice