Masturbating in CB6000 and CB6000s

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb6000eu, Apr 30, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. cb6000eu

cb6000eu Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Hi All,

I would like to ask your advice. After 3-4 days being locked up whatever ring combination I use I can masturbate in the device.
    Is there any way to modify the device to prevent this? I do not want to spend any more money on products like KSG so I would need some solution
    that can be done easily at home.

Thanks in advance.

2. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    if you want to be unable to masturbate and hand over complete and long term control of your orgasms and erections to your Dom, none of those plastic or silicone playthings will ever allow you to rise to that level of complete submission to your key holder. If you're dead serious about chastity, only steel CB's are the answer and even for those, look around before you buy. There's plenty of knowledge about those belts here on this site.

Bathingcaplovers

3. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Thanks, I was wondering the same. Any thought of steel CB's? I mean, those 'cheap ones' on eBay, are those any good, or will only MM, Lori and others of those more expensive ones prefent from masturbating?

4. celticpagansub

celticpagansub New member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM

Make sure it's made from medical grade steel. Cheap devices can flake the chrome and rust. You should also look at getting a PA Piercing so their isn't any chance of pull out from the cage. You can get lockable PA rings that can be fixed to the end of the metal cage so the only way out is either the key holder or cutting the steel device off (not an option realy if you spend $300 + on a device) Most ball trap devices can be pulled out of with enough effort unless you have a PA to connect the end of your penis to the end of the cage.

There should be a number of pictures in the gallery on the web in general showing this.

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    A PA just for not being able of pulling out of a ring based CB ? Why that ?

If you really want you can cheat ANY CB and it won't matter how expensive it was or if it might be a full belt. Let it be Latowsy, Carra, Maturemetal, Lori, steelwerksextreme or anything else.

And even if you should be able to pull out of some devices it won't be of any help, as you won't be able to pull back in - at least if the device is somewhat reasonable.

And why should you actually want to cheat, as it's been something you chose to do... (or at least should have been)

6. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice on the 'cheap' eBay CB's. Won't look at them anymore now ;) I did see that very short Steelworxx one (with the penis plug), and that one has caught my serious attention (that one or the earlier model).

About the PA and pulling out... I don't have a PA, and probably never will get one. With my extreme sensitive skin I think it's not a good idea to get pierced or get tattoos (I have one I really want, but still didn't dare to get one because of my sensitive skin). Pulling out is not a real problem. I can wear my CB3000 for as long as I want, without being able to pull out or have my balls (accidentally) plop out. I guess that's the advantage to have rather big balls :lol: Also, the CB is locked using the shortest pin and it fits very well. I bet if I get that Steelworxx one with a 47mm diameter ring, my wife will be able to lock me up indefinitely. The only problem now is the cash since we're both home for long term sick-leave, so we really need to make some extra savings for a better CB...

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Someone has worked out how to cheat a Larowski I am impressed the only way i can imagine is by using the opening at the back to self-milk. why would i want to even consider that if i had a significant other I can't imagine. And if she was into TTTWD to such an extent that she would want me to wear a Latowski I would certainly never jepordise a relationship like that for a quick empty cheat

I would be concerned about the hygiene aspect of wearing a Latowski but the head-fuck of wearing one may well make it a very desirable piece of kit.

8. slavechastity

slavechastity Member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    i also would recommend steel for sure, forget this cheap plastic rubbish or the ebay ones....i have a full belt plus a loritube#7
    being a bit of a houdini, ive managed to cum in a cb6000 and amazing enough my full belt by rigorously pulling the front up and down so the penis gets stim from the tube
    on the other hand ive met my match with the lori, i cant cum whatsoever when its locked on!!!!
    you just need to select the correct sized base ring so you can't slip your balls out. then your stuck until released !!!!

9. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Masturbation is possible in just about any CB, but the results vary. Even with a PA, I can cum in my locked 6k, but it's certainly not a traditional orgasm. I'm in the smallest spacer and while I *could* pull out, there's no way to get back in without a key. It made an uncomfortable discussion with my wife KH explaining why she needed to get the key to put everything back in place. I was appropriately (and still ongoing) punished for this transgression.

Now, she has showed no mercy for the past year since my attempt. I am only available to be free for her use, so no more late night wanking for me. Every couple of months she will give me a hand job, but she won't remove the cage for it. It's usually a pity hand job after I've given her an orgasm; she let's her juices flow into the cage and she uses that as lube as she pumps the cage with her hands.

It takes awhile, and it can be a little uncomfortable, but I will ejaculate while in the tube. But I can't say that it's an orgasm by any stretch- it just starts to come out without the orgasm. She thinks this counts as an orgasm, but all it does is make me even more horny for the upcoming week, and it provides no relief at all to me.

She made the ability to cum in the cage another reason why it doesn't need to come off - effectively turning the argument against the uselessness of the cage to prevent mastrubation on it's head.

10. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I must say I experienced exactly the same as described by quovismodo. My last Mistress reacted the same way his Mistress did, when I reported that I still can have a, as we called it, "crippled orgasm" in my chastity device (a CB 3000 back then).

She said that she is happy with that, since it gives her to possibility to just leave the cage on me in the future (once I figured all the issues with skin getting sore, etc.). Since she was a long distance away from me unlocking would have been an annoying burden anyway. So she said, once I learned to wear the cage permanent, I would never have a "normal orgasm" again from that day on, only "crippled orgasms". I have no idea if she would have made it a reality, but it turned me on a lot back then and till today makes me nearly spurt in my jeans, when I think about it.

She said that she still wanted me chaste, but that the device is now a "crippling device" and not a "chastity device". Chastity was enforced by her by applying punishments on me in case I came without permission.

Was a great time, but I screwed up and now she is gone ... but thats a different story ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice