bout sissys

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by marans, Apr 28, 2011.

?

Guys, are you a Sissy?

1. Yes

68 vote(s)
    61.8%
  2. Nope

42 vote(s)
    38.2%
Random Thread
  1. marans

marans New member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    I've been wondering, often when I see a clip or picture of chastity/strapon related stuff the guy is in feemale clothes like stockings and panties. I formyself likes femdom and whatever follows, but whet it comes to sissyfication my line is crossed if you know what I mean. I like to be a masculine guy and personally coud not find myself in clothes like that. I respect other peoples kinks and fetishes but am I the only one in chastity whithout beeing a "sissy". Please don't take this the wrong way I am realy wondering.

Straponlover79 likes this.
  2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Oh my, no...you are far from the only one. Chastity and everything that goes with it is just as diverse as anything else in this great big wide world. Everyone has their own turn-on, trigger, switch, what ever you want to call it. That doesn't make any one way right or wrong....just different from what someone else likes. As long as you're happy and playing safely, sanely, and with consent, the sky's the limit.

3. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    For my wife and I, we enjoy chastity but are not into sissy or dom/sub. We have a 50/50 relationship and I would have it no other way. For us chastity is like extended foreplay. Sometimes really long extended foreplay. I guess my wife having the key and telling me when I can cum is a little dom/sub but that is the extent of it for us.

4. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    I am happy for everyone who is into it and found a way to live it, but wearing female clothes myself ? No, thanks. That would be rather humiliation than something I enjoyed.
    Well - maybe I would enjoy the humiliation part to some degree, but the clothes most certainly not ! ;)

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You are definitely not the only guy that isn't into sissification. I can remember that this topic has been discussed quite a number of times and all I can say is that chastity and sissification/feminization sometimes go together but by no means necessarily. I know, in some forums one might get the feeling that both kinks come together more often than not, but I would dare to say that it is just an impression as sissy gurls are at least ten times more exhibitionistic than male chastees ...

Well, not that I would be one these girls that like to show off excessively ... or has got any one a different opinion ???? LOL

maid katrin

sissy_connie and KendlePierce like this.
  6. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Chastity & feminization go together like condoms & penis's ; so does sissification but I believe this one has a larger cultural part to it. In some parts of the world it's a natural(?) & in others it is almost a "drop the gloves " issue. I. for one am just developing an understanding of sissification but it is not my usual, let's do this turn on.
    I do hope this goes some way towards explaining my sentiments to a certain sweet maid....Curtsies..
    Mr Gee :)

Zevon and sissy_connie like this.
  7. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    I'm a yes, I guess? I do enjoy the finner things, dressing in all things fem. I don't do it allot and it does not necessarily go with chastity. They do go together sometimes but they don't have too. I really like both, and dressing a bit more. I've never been a big masterbater and I don't tend to have a high sex drive. So I don't know that I NEED that control, but it is fun for the wife and I...

8. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Well I answered 'No'... but... there are pictures in my gallery of me locked in chastity and dressed as a maid... complete with stockings and panties. It's never simple is it?

Mistress has ordered me to dress as her maid a hand full of times, but I don't see this as being a sissy, I see it as a man being dominated, disciplined and humiliated. Feminization is just one of the kinky Femdom weapons in Mistresses arsenal.

I always assumed that a sissy is someone who enjoys dressing and acting in a feminine way. Whereas I enjoy being dominated, and I like the diversity of Mistresses techniques.

sissy_connie and KendlePierce like this.
  9. meredith

meredith New member

Local Time:
    I voted no. I don't see myself in that light. However, I have on rare occasion fantasized about being petticoated...and on a more frequent basis fantasized about being forced femmed
    in complete attire with heels and a below the knee flowing dress. I am comfortable with my male gender. I see myself more associated with being a "male lesbian". I have a loving and understanding GF who is comfortable with my wearing stockings and panties. I would say that 80% of the time I'm in panties and 50% of the time I have stockings on under my slacks. BTW...Wench....love your black platform shoes.....and Maid Katrin....a very stunning look.

-meredith

10. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi meredith,

first of all, thanks for the compliment.
    I suppose that you are well aware that quite a number of people would consider a male who wears panties and stockings definitely as a sissy ... that, however, takes us to the eternal question what defines a sissy at all. As I wrote before, both here and in other forums this question has been discussed without finding a clear answer.
    I know of people who like to call themselves sissies just due to the fact that they enjoy the humiliation of being dressed in female clothing, frills or just panties. Others, however, dress completely as a woman and look quite passable but would strictly disagree being called a sissy.

Personally I think that the question can be answered individually only and once again, chastity and feminization can come together, one can even induce the other but I doubt that chastity subsequently leads to feminization/sissification or the other way around.

maid katrin

sissy_connie likes this.
  11. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    I concur :rolleyes:!

12. meredith

meredith New member

Local Time:
    I concur as well. Very well stated Maid Katrin.....and yes a difficult question to answer.
    I could certainly accept the fact that I would be classified as a sissy if that be the case...
    and if asked to quantify it on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say that I'm in the 3.5 to 4.5 range....
    somedays I'm a 1 and I could certainly see myself being a 10 for a day.
    I am new to the forum and equally such to the concept of MC. I look forward to the day
    when I am fully chaste.

-meredith

13. Wench

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks Meredith, they didn't look anywhere near that high in the on-line costume shop, they were a bit of a shock. They are extremely impractical and it take me four times longer to do the house work. My Mistress makes a point of calling me over, then telling me to fetch things for her, she has an evil sense of humour.

14. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM

i think that the word sissy comes from England and it doesn't carry over very well in the States.

It's really a process - of dressing in panties and then taking it up steps. i feel very comfortable in ladies attire and want to act sissy. It exists entirely in the mind.

Like anything in D/s, i think experience of the other side of the line gains a better understanding. It's okay to switch places. Enjoy being fully dressed and then to take it off. :butterfly: :chores004: :party0002:

15. Wench

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm... now that's got me thinking... I don't relate to the word 'sissy', also thinking of myself as a masculine guy, but perhaps by definition I should have answered yes.
    This did remind me of an article I read a while ago about archetype roles in Femdom scenes, one of which was the sissy maid... which I guess is what we've been doing.

Dan Lions likes this.
  16. John64

John64 Member

Local Time:
    Hello!

Excuse a non native Englishspeaker:

I have always thought that sissy meant a man in young girls clothes, even more correctly understood when a mother puts her son in petticoat discipline.

Would be interesting to hear what the native Englishspeakers think about the word.

Greetings

John64

17. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, I am not an English native either but from what I have learned - according to the dictionary - that a sissy is a boy or man who is regarded as effeminate, timid or cowardly ...
    Outside our kinky world the word is rather used as a swear word for boys/men who rather do not fit into some peoples opinions on maleness.

Funny enough the word has eventually been picked up by many kinksters and amongst the fetish world it is a label that expresses quite often a certain pride. Not rarely it is also used in humiliation scenarios ...

You see, both your descriptions fit into the picture of our understanding of sissies ... as do probably lots more ;)

Nevertheless I must say that the boundaries between sissies, transvestites and transsexuals can be floating. As for me, I consider myself as a transsexual and in real life I try to fit into the role of a normal woman. But then there are times I swap into a hopeless sissy mode ... with frills and lace, pink and sweet ... and then I don't mind being called a sissy.

Hugs, maid katrin

sissy_connie likes this.
  18. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:

Right Katrin, it is not a one size fits all - and as varied as there can be a relationship. YES, to the frills and lace, making one feel special that way. This thread should evolve and we'll hear what people have to share.

19. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Let me assure you 100% that Chastity will not lead to being a Sissy!!!

Unless you have given control of your keys to a Key Holder other than yourself. Then your wants are now their choices. I've given this thought much thinking over the last few years. I've been a Crossdresser for many years, 20+. But always enjoyed the lack of being in control, like bondage, domination and the likes. The longer I've been around Chastity the more I feel anything is possible. The male is a complicated device. And his penis is in control of the rest of him most of the time.

Now throw in having his favorite play thing locked up without him having control anymore. Sounds Fun Right. Have you ever heard the phrase, Be Careful what you Wish For!!! Once you have given control of him, to whomever, your life may never be quite the same as before. Now, not all KH want their "Cock" dressing up pretty for them, but then again they may just like the idea. It's going to be their choice, not yours anymore. But then again, it depends on the KH and what they want, desire, and just how far they are will to push you.

Given time, I mean being locked away from your plaything, I personal feel that anything is possible. In my personal Chastity life, I've gone from being a Closet Crossdresser to a Crossdresser that almost only dresses up to go out and about now. If I can't leave and spend hours out dressed as Tanya, then is just isn't worth the effort anymore. Yes, I do wear panties most of the time, nightgowns to bed, and under-dress from time to time. But the CDing is more special when I know I'm going out of the house. Something 3 years ago I would have never dreamed. But once I got my feet wet with Chastity, things have definitely changed. I'm not sure why. Maybe not having it to play with, not seeing it most of the time, not touching it when I want, having to set and pee. You see my life has changed with Chastity. And I'm sure yours will too.

Just think, one, two three months without, what are you will to do just to get to stroke it again. Whatever your KH wishes, RIGHT!! Now if, lets say your KH is a She. And she is just loving all the attention your giving her, just in hopes of her saying tonight I will release you and let you CUM. But before I do, I'm going out with the Girls and going to fuck someone else so you get seconds. See where this is going. Anything, I mean Anything could be possible.

Funny thing about me, I'm my own KH. My wife accepts and supports Crossdressing and Chastity, but just isn't the KH type. Lucky for me!!! So as I've always said, I don't judge anything or anyone till I've walked in their shoes. Be Very Careful What You Wish for when handing control of your keys to another. You might just be will to agree to something you thought wasn't your cup of tea, just to be allowed squirt once again.

Sincerely, hope I made you think, anything could be possible, Missy Tanya

PS, Maid Katin did a wonderful job explaining it in her post

Dan Lions likes this.
  20. Wench

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can really relate to enjoying the lack of control. I'm curious about trying nearly all forms of being dominated. For me being dressed up is another way of being controlled. Personally I can't see any point to doing this by myself.

I've read that forced feminization is a way for a man to indulge feminine aspects of his personality without having to deal with the guilt of wearing women's clothes, because someone else is forcing him to do it. There are stereotype masculine professions which supposedly amplify the need for a man to find a feminine form of expression (and yes I'm in one of those professions). So far wearing stockings and heels has not helped find my feminine side, I just feel silly and very very submissive, a bloke in a dress. Maybe for me it's more of a humiliation thing, the idea of forced anything gets me a little excited. It's an interesting experiment.

There are lots of other forms of domination that could be considered extreme that I'd be happy to try as well.

My Mistress holds my keys and is in complete control of what we do, don't do and when we do it. I do occasionally suggest things when I see something new (for me anyway) on the internet. Mistress also researches the internet and tries new things on me. It is all about discussing your limits with your key holder, because they will decide what's going to happen. The only limit for me so far is cuckolding.

21. marans

marans New member

Local Time:
    Hey, thanx for all the great replys! happy to see that i did not start a forum toll! Was never my intension. Guess we all have our kinks =)

22. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Well, I voted nope, yeah I know but in spite of my avatar. That is a bit of fun and represents a night alone with my Wife. She does like me that way and having me on a leash.

I am not a sissy but I am a crossdresser. My wife likes me in panties and I wear hose, stockings or tights every day, sometimes even a bra!.
    When I am dressed and in my 5 or 6 inch heels I can walk with confidence and I am told even better than some women.
    However, that in itself doesn't make a sissy. If we were to meet on a typical day you would never in a million years tell anything about my undergarment preference. I am an alpha in the work force usually the top guy in the room and attention turns to me whenever there is a problem to deal with. If a media outlet comes to us for a general story I am always quoted and the central focus. This can't happen if you are a true sissy, the world just isn't ready for that.
    Oh and I am locked 24/7. She never lets me free except when She wants to play with it. Then its clean up and right back in for days.

Now we all know there are some guys who are totally femme, we went out with one such guy recently who evenhad his nails painted, I admired his guts.

I know what I look like in full makeup and it just so happens that in my life I have had a few women I trusted enough to put me in all this stuff.

This is not the place to give a "history of crossdressing" but I am very typical of C/D er's.

Anyway, its all good and its all fun and I love hearing everyone's side of this fetish.

subklik

Rectrix likes this.
  23. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with you subklik, I did say yes to the sissy pole. Mostly because of how the first post was written. So with that as my baseline I had to go for sissy. I, like you am a "typical CD" I like to dress, have to many clothes, shoes, stocking and all of the above. Though I don't really consider myself a sissy but I'm sure if any of my normal friends knew what I was up to or what I was wearing under my clothing I'm sure the word sissy would come to mind. Therefore I chose Sissy.

24. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    I don't know if I am or not to be truthful. Dressing is not something I do all the time and my KH wife only does it to me occasionally and always takes pics for her "File" on me, which includes shots of me in chastity, cross dressed, sucking dildo's, sucking her toes, bound, etc. I think mostly she likes cross dressing for it's humiliating effect on me, and maybe that's why I sort of like it. I make an ugly woman, that's for sure. When we take a night of play at a hotel she always dresses me as a maid for some extended period, but when she is ready for sex she has me take it all off and get completely naked. So who knows?

25. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    I also voted "no", despite the fact that I now live 24/7 femmed.

When I made the choice to give my partner this level of control over my life, I knew that this was a possibility. My career makes it relatively easy for me to live this way, despite being completely non-passable.

As far as the "forced" aspect goes, the only pressure is that I agreed to give her control over my life and it makes her happy. Having a devoted housewife at home, locked in chastity, are her kinks, not mine. If we didn't have a rock-solid relationship I don't think I could do this.

That being said, I'm really happy with my life. After almost two years living like this it has become second nature; I know how to dress to fit within my rules and still be able to go about those things that need to be done outside the home. I know how much Madam loves me and cares for me, and how important our life together is to both of us.

She once asked me if I felt emasculated. I guess it would be easy to believe that, given that I dress like a modern version of a 50's housewife, but the answer is "Not at all." Despite the clothing, the role in life, and the chastity, I don't feel in any way emasculated. At the bottom line I make the most important woman in my life incredibly happy, and get an equal amunt of love and care in return. How could life be any better?

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice