smart, normal, woman wanted, socal

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by daves, Apr 17, 2011.

1. daves

daves New member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    I am a normal guy in southern cal, or at least somewhat normal...like the chastity thing and have a loris 2c on order...would like to meet and smart, sexy, and well adjusted woman to be a keyholder/mate...start out like other couples and hten we can introduce this chastity thing after a while...I am not interested in pay keyholders, pro dommes, or others who are doing this for profit or who live in other states. If this raises your interest, please respond and lets chat.

2. daves

daves New member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    i just think it's funny this thread got zero replies!

3. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Apparently there is a shortage of smart, sexy, and well adjusted women in SOCAL :rolleyes:

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Well, I'm not well adjusted so I felt no need to reply. ;-)

Perhaps the reason no one answered this thread is:

#1. The tone is condescending. You want a Domme to take hold of you? Show some respect and humility. Stop all the "This is what I want, how I want it, and then I'll be happy" crap. No lady is going to look at this thread and say, "Oh, yeah. I can't wait to get to know this guy."

#2. You have NOTHING in your profile. It's blank. No avatar, no picture. You haven't contributed to anything on the Mansion, so no one knows who you are. Why would a lady want to take you on, when you are a stranger?

#3. You are competing against THOUSANDS of other male submissives. Just look at the "want ads" in this section. It's all the same people, wanting the same thing. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll make yourself more presentable. Better brush up on your skills and show off what you have to offer. You've got to stand out to make any kind of impression.

#4. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but you need to get out from behind your computer and get out into your local community. You are going to meet no one staying inside. You live in California! There isn't a bigger kink community in the States! Get your ass out there and make yourself known. Your dream Domme isn't going to fall out of the sky and into your lap.

And lastly.... If you think this is too much work, then you're not ready for a D/s relationship.

Hope that gives you a few answers as to why your post was a fail.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Hi dave.

Ms Jen is right on the mark.

The biggest put off for me is an unfilled out profile. :) If you're having trouble uploading a picture or writing info in your profile, please let us know and we will help you.

Fill it full of all the things you have to offer in a relationship, and maybe you'll hit the jackpot.

FYI, I'm more likely to take a sub on if 1) he's appeared at a munch or club and 2) he treats me like a human being first THEN a Domme.

Good luck in your search, I'm sure she's out there somewhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice