Trail before fear

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by t2174ff, Apr 23, 2011.

1. t2174ff

t2174ff Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Hello! I am a new owner of the 6000s. I am wearing it now to try to find the right comfort level before I present my wife with the keys. I have "mentioned" male chastity to her in the past and by her response it did not sound like she would be opposed to the idea. I bought this without her knowledge and am hoping she will accept it. I wonder though what is a good approach to the subject with her? My plan is to wear it without her knowing and before going to bed present her with a note explaining to her that giving up control is an extreme turn on to me and that I fantasize daily about giving her this control. I would also explain my desire for tease and denial. I was then going to present her a key and drop my pants to show her her gift and then present her with Sara Jamesons Tease and Denial book. Does this sound like a good plan? If not can I get some ideas please? Also how long should I truly wait to know that I am comfortable when locked? I am currently wearing the 2nd to largest ring with the smaller spacer and have worn it a max of 12 hours straight so far. Today I am shooting for 24 hours straight and am extremely comfortable and starting Tuesday morning shooting for 40 hours straight. I think after this time frame I would have a good grasp on comfort level. Thanks for all of your help.

2. t2174ff

t2174ff Member

Local Time:
    Survived 24 hours without any discomfort other then the normal overnight pulling on the ring. Looking forward to starting 40 hours on Tuesday morning

3. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Welcome to the forum! I Just the same advice I give all guys who come here in your situation; communication, understanding, patience and love. You need to let her know the reason you broought the chastity device and find out how she feels about it without pushing it on her. The book is good idea but not the pants dropping thing she may get into it staight away but she may be shocked and not wantt to engage with you about this if you force it on her like that.

Don't try to pressurise her into holding your key straightsay and certainly don't expect to smile shyly and then transform into the dominatrix of your dreams certainly be prepared for her to be annoyed at you buying an expensive fetish toy. So be patient and talk to her, try to undertsand her feelings as well as explaining yours to her.

As for the fit just be patient and try lots of differnt combinations plus keep an eye out for ant rough seams or edges

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    First off, let Me welcome you to the Mansion. Secondly, dilliom has some very good points. Even though your wife may have been receptive to the idea of chastity....having the actual practice "dropped" into her lap may be a bit disconcerting. Give her plenty of space and time. Do NOT push her, cajole her, manipulate her, guilt her. Let her come to grips with it on her own terms and the end result will make the wait well worth it. Remember that communication is the most important thing. Good luck!

Ms.Linda

5. t2174ff

t2174ff Member

Local Time:
    Dilliom....I don't want her to be my dominatrix I just want her to be my keyholder. I really think she may be into it because yesterday she brought chastity up herself telling me she had watched the show Gigolos on Saturday and they tried chastity. She made a point to tell me about this and bring up that specific subject has me excited....kinda felt like she was letting me know she still remembers me asking her about it.
    Ms Linda.... Thankyou for the welcome! I think you are absolutely right about the tricking her into it, guilting her into it, and now that she brought it up herself this will become easier.
    One side note.... When I brought it up to her before it seemed like she was just uneducated because her only negative reply was...."How are you going to use the restroom?".... Must have thought that when locked you were sealed...LOL

6. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Thats great to hear and I hope when you bring it up again she is happy to get involved. I'd dtill say take it easy andtalk to her lots about it though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice