Orgasm without manipulation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by AnimiFirmitas, Apr 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I have found that I can make myself orgasm without any sort of manipulation of my penis, just by using my mind and manipulating some muscles. I don't have any problems with premature ejaculation, but I do have a problem that if I get worked up enough I have one of these hands-free orgasms. This is not allowed, but I can't seem to help myself. I'm able to not touch myself (that's important, because I'm not locked) but when I start to get worked up, thinking about needing to stop gets me worked up further, and so on down the line until I've cum. It doesn't happen every time, but it seems to be happening once a week or so.

Does anyone else have this problem? I am looking for some sort of a solution. My fiancee has punished me by not letting me roll the dice next week (on Sundays we roll to see if I get to play at all, and if I get to come throughout the week) but I don't feel like that will stop me from cumming again. She doesn't like the idea of my being locked, but if this keeps happening, maybe a spiked device would help? Do they create enough of a deterrent to stop someone from getting that close? I don't know that just being in a normal device will stop me, because my cock can't get fully erect in the underwear I wear now anyway.

I appreciate your thoughts on the subject.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    I've been close before, in just thinking I could orgasm that is. But have orgasmed in some of the darnest ways. And now that Chastity has entered my life, nothing is too strange anymore. Last summer I was dressed as Tanya and had gotten a nice Cigar as a gift. Now I don't smoke normally. But somewhere deep down inside me there is a soft spot for seeing a sexy woman smoking. And a Hot sexy lady puffing on a Cigar, Oh My!!

So I was dressed up sexy late on an warm summer night. Decided it would be a great time for Tanya to go out in the backyard and enjoy the Cigar she had. I was locked in my Neosteel, as Tanya is most of the time she is around. Can't have that silly thing getting in the way, can we.. I pulled up the recliner and a adult beverage and lighted up. I hadn't orgasm in 65 days. Soon the smoke and the drink was effecting me in a way I wasn't ready for. Sucking on the Cigar was causing me to get close to climaxing. Something I didn't want to do, yet. But had to take a break and enjoy the cool summer breeze blow up my stocking legs, caressing my bra covered breast, with the hair tickling my neck from my wig. Was a very enjoyable time.

One other time, I had just completed a milking when my wife walked in and wanted some action. So I put on the strap on over the Neosteel, and since I was all nice an lubed up back there, I slid a nice size butt plug in. So between the milking, the strap on replacing me, the butt plug working its magic back there, soon I was telling the wife I'm going to cum. She gave me the encouragement to give it a try, if you can while lock in Chastity. Well the moon was over Virgo, and I did, was wild not touching or even getting a full hard on, which I can't locked inside the belt. But did learn what women have had to deal with, a towel wrapped between the legs to sleep with, after their man has cum there and rolled over to sleep.

One last time, in fact, my last time, 47 days ago. I was in the bathtub enjoying a nice scented time. Decided it would be a great night for a milking. So had grab the CB3ks and was going to wear it so I wouldn't be temped to take matters into my own hands. Giving the CB3ks a good cleaning, and was just locking the lock when it happened. The warmth of the bath, the scent of the bath salts. The smoothness of my legs, the thinking of the pleasure of the upcoming milking, it happen, I orgasm, just from the sensations. So this year three orgasms, two of which I was locked in Chastity one way or another.

Just wishing the next one, I can have the toe curling, shooting orgasm I soo dream of. Missy Tanya

Sorry, I realized I didn't answer you question. I don't think I can help you, I'm orgasmer without any sort of manipulation of my penis, too. But have been thinking of a small tight Lori's that might stop or at least make it much more difficult or dis-comfortable to orgasm while locked up. And those nasty spikes, I'm afraid I would be hard 24 hours a day with them in, good or bad, you decided.

3. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    So far, I've managed only a couple of times to come only by sheer will and thought (and a little muscle movement). One time it was when my wife got me all tied up on the couch (hands bount on my back and me knees/feet together), and my penis was free of any restraint(this was long before we started out on the chastity road). My wife just watched TV and I was working myself up. After about 20 minutes I was so worked up my wife finally was drawn away from the tv and looked in amazement how horney I made myself. With her watching, it didn't take long before I finally came, and she was truly shocked and amazed that I was able to masturbate without actually touching myself.

4. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    I have had this issue or problem for years. My Mistress and I now use the CB6000S but I can still come at will. If I am awake early I can just think it through like a kind of self hypnosis. When I am worked up for weeks I can get release by dreaming it through. I do not have an issue with premature ejaculation but after a few weeks without release I can do something sordid and just shoot in a CB6000S. I am normal size for a guy not wini but even so the CB6000 Small does not stop me shooting if I want to.
    My actual chastity therefore is self willed. I get more from the restraint imposed by my wife and I love it. I do not need to be milked regularly as I self milk in this way. I do get pleasure from the thoughts during this come but no physical pleasure from touching myself or similar. I know its breaking the rules but it works for us.

The sordid things I can do make me feel very guilty afterwards which is one drawback.

regards,

dubsub

5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    You are not the only one having this "problem".

No erection is needed, just couple of days of no ejaculation and I can do the same.

Watching dirty movies makes the "hands off" orgasm much easier. Also, using copy of aneros makes it easier to shoot. And it's nothing "ruined", but a full blown Orgasm with capital O.

I do not know if it's a good or bad thing, but extremely pleasant anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice