Ideas for Tamper-Proof Emergency Key

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bringback, Apr 19, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I'm quite certain this subject has been discussed on this forum before, but I couldn't find the thread.

While I want my KH to control the key to my cage, I do want to have an emergency key that I can keep on my person when I'm out in public. I can't risk being at work in the wrong situation and not being able to get the cage off. I was thinking that a spare key wrapped in paper, which is signed by my KH, then sealed with packing tape around it might work. If I open the paper package to access the key, my KH would see her signature broken. Does anyone have good ideas for ways to keep an emergency key on hand which would clearly indicate to my KH if I used it?

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

2. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    Put the key on your key ring just like any other key. No need to wrap the key or package it in some special way.

Wrap a piece of tape over the key hole on the lock. The rule is as follows:
    You may not remove the tape.... obviously...
    She puts her initials on the tape with a pen.
    You have to plunge the key through the tape to unlock the cage.
    That will break the "seal" and she'll know the cage was removed.

Since I work from home and my wife is gone most of the day at school, we have an envelope in the file cabinet. She wrote her hiding spot on a piece of paper and slipped it inside the envelope and she also wrote a note on the inside flap of the envelope. That way, I can't simply rip the envelope open and remove the key...... then just slip the key back into any plain envelope. I'd have to fake a pretty good forgery of what ever she wrote on that inside flap of that envelope to pull it off. I know thats not possible because our hand writing style is completely different. She'd know.

I'm pretty sure I know where the key is hidden. But I don't want to look. If I know it's there, I'll be tempted. So I just pretend I don't know where it is and I don't allow myself to go searching for it. It's simply not an option. Would be almost as bad as cheating on her if I went and found the key and unlocked myself during the day while she was out. So I just don't think about it. I'm locked up. She controls the key. Thats how it is. I asked her for this, so it would be pretty stupid to circumvent the whole idea by unlocking myself without her permission.

Cindy slut likes this.
  3. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    Thanks LockedUpNewb. I think the tape over the lock is a better idea than mine as long as the tape rips or distorts the signature on it if the tape is taken off the lock. Great suggestion!

4. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The key in the sealed envelope with a signature across the seal seems to do the trick.

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    That's the way we used to do it, too.

But this tape thing isn't a bad idea, too. Especially, if you'll have to travel a lot.

6. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I use a KEYSURE to keep my key and spare security screw safe -

http://www.keysure.net/

7. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    But he can't carry an envelope around with him all the time. Carry an envelope around in your wallet or your pocket for a month - whats it gonna look like? Probably ripped to shreds...... which leads to accusations and problems.

Did you read his post? :blink:

He wants something that will keep him honest, but still make it relatively easy to remove the device in a hurry if an emergency should arise.

8. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Have a look at this thread:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/4308-improved-padlock-security

9. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    It can be done the other way around as well. Just have the key on your keyring with no extra's on it like tape, paper or whatever (handy for those using their keys a lot). next, at the curved part, drop a but of nail polish as 'seal' for the lock. When you need to open the lock of your CB, the nail-polish seal will be broken and parts of it will chip away for sure. This way your Miss can always see if you've opened your CB...

pim_eke likes this.
  10. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    All these ideas are awesome. You folks are great.

11. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    i have a safe at my house but my keyholder has the comination. in an emergency, i can call or text for the combo. a lot of the ideas mentioned before mine work just fine, but i prefer not having the option of just having to break something or remove tape or rip open something. i know my method is not as safe (instant) as the other ideas, but i prefer knowing that i could not cheat even if i wanted to.

12. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    I have tamper evident Clear key wallets with separate serialised stickers. She takes a photograph of the sealed bag with the key and there is another label for use in with the key to lock back up immediately if required. Works a treat for travelling

13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Like all the options for protecting an emergency key. Buy i wondered, what are the consequences to you, if seal, etc is broken and you use the key? Is there some kind of punishment, or time added to your lockup? Do you have certain events that qualify as an emergency? It seems some of this needs to be determined with your KH beforehand.

14. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Just live without the emergency key. ;)

madams-sissysub and Jail Bird like this.
  15. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    What kind of belt do you wear?

16. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    I think your best bet, instead of carrying around a physical key, would be to use a padlock similar to this one on your cage.
    https://www.amazon.com/FJM-Security-SX-575-Combination-Discovery/dp/B0057RF91G

If the lock could be opened via a combination, that that eliminates the need for an actual key. It's also all but guarantees you would need your keyholder's permission to open it. If my math is correct, there is only a 1 in 10,000 chance of guessing the correct combination with only 4 digits and even less if the combination is larger. So unless your sub is exceptionally lucky, he's not getting that padlock open without you telling him the combination.

Of course, that's assuming you can find such a padlock that's small enough to comfortably wear on a cage. So far, I haven't been able to find one. But I'm sure it exists somewhere.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

18. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    I’m sorry I don’t see the point. So if it’s tamperproof, yes she knows you used the key. So what? She doesn’t know how long you were out or what you did while you were out. If the answer to those questions is “well, I’m honest and I would tell her the truth, then you really don’t need a tamper proof key.

19. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    I made a simple key vault with a piece of stainless tube and a tamper seal.
    KH records the number; one time use seal. I cut it, she knows.
    The padlock secured key is hers.

Attached Files:

20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Drill a small hole through the teethy-part of the key. Insert numbered luggage tag.

21. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
  22. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I do something similar to the key sealed in plastic. I tape my key to a business card and then stitch (sewing machine) around the key. M signs it then takes a picture. I could never re-create the exact packaging. If M checked, she would know.

M and I operate under an agreement where by if try to escape I forfeit a sum of money. Enough that it is a serious deterrent for me. We have not exactly defined what an emergency is - but M has sole discretion as to determining whether I have violated the agreement so the situation would have satisfy her definition of emergency. Any serious injury. Any emergency trip to health care. Any significant pain from the device, documented with photos. (I’ve had no problems so good documentation very important).

I would tell her immediately. If I did not, once she discovers, that would be immediate cause to forfeit all the money.

(Right now, I’m in a cage that is not that hard to cut off so I don’t have a key.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice