Discomfort - and not the good kind

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Qabad, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Qabad

Qabad New member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Hi chastity experts! I am very new to this, but I know it is for me completely. Super excited about it.

I got my cb 6000 two weeks ago. I wore it for a few days, and although I couldnt sleep in it, felt fine during the day. Ended up wearing it for about a week, during the days. Felt great, and I loved it.

My domme is far away, but last Monday we played a little via messenger, and it was incredible. Knowing I couldnt orgasm and had to suffer for her was so delicious.

Last Tuesday, I started to feel some serious discomfort around my balls. I took the device off, and had some serious redness, even a very little bleeding, like from broken skin. I kept it off, and put some desitin (baby diaper rash ointment) on which helped with the soreness a little.

But now, I cant put the device on for more than about ten minutes without serious stingy pain around my balls. Not sure if I am still recovering or what. I have tried lubing both the sack and the ring, put it still hurts, and not in a good way.

I am wearing the largest ring with no spacer. Didnt have a problem with it for the first week.

Any suggestions?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Sounds like you've got the right ideas about the ring size and spacers. You just need to adapt to the device. Most of us CBX000 users have experienced the same thing from time to time. I'd suggest letting this heal for a couple of days and then wearing it some more. Use some baby oil gel under the ring to help it slide around and not be quite as irritating. Maybe wear it during the day and remove at night. That's when most of the irritation seems to happen. Night time erections and rolling over onto the device in your sleep, etc. Try that and slowly build up to 24/7. I would suggest going up a ring size, but since you're already in the largest ring, you can't do that. You may be a little larger than average and just need to give your body some time to adjust.

I had the same issue at first. Now, the skin has toughened up and it causes me no trouble at all. Mistress does not let me out now unless she needs access or to clean it. I even skied at Vail 2 weeks ago in it.....all day for 2 days and that much activity caused no problems at all. I didn't even notice the device.

Just take it slow, build up time and remove it if serious irritation develops. Let it heal and start again. It won't take too long to get to the point where you'll be able to click the lock shut and leave it that way.

Good luck!

3. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Not sure about this but in a recent email exchange with Ms Lori regarding measurements for my 2c, she told me that a lot of the discomfort felt with the cbxxxx series is actually caused by the plastic the ring is made of. She told me to take one of the plastic rings, put it in a box in a space that is approx 98 degrees (body temp) and leave it for two days. Then open the box and smell the inside. It will have a chemical smell. And it does! This is an irritant to the skin which can cause chaffing and irritation in many people, especially when held snug against the underside of the scrotum.

Her ring is surgical grade steel and a snug fit does not cause discomfort so she says. We will find out when I get the device

4. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    I have a CB6K as well.

Look at the ring. There's a groove in the plastic ring on the front and back side. Your skin is being pinched in between that groove. It hurts like hell and leaves blisters and raw skin.

I used a dremel and sanding drum to grind the grooves off mine. Then I dipped the ring in a liquid rubber compound that hardens and creates a soft rubber coating on the ring. It's called Plasti Dip and it is for hand tools. You would normally dip the handle of a screw driver or pliers into the stuff and it leaves a nice rubber coating after it dries.

My CB6K took a lot of modifications to make it fit and somewhat comfortable. I'm using the largest ring and smallest spacer. I'm short, so I took the cage and cut about 1/2" out of the length. Sanded the edges and then glued back together with super glue. Now I have a CB6K short.

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I'm skeptical of the "chemical smell" thing. One thing you should certainly try is to get some ultra-fine grade sandpaper from a hobby shop, and polish the ring to make sure there are no ridges or sharp edges. Even one that you can barely feel with your finger can cause irritation after a few days of uninterrupted wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice