CB6000 fitment issues; please help!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kinky01609, Apr 18, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Hey everyone, I'm a new member here and I'm having some trouble with my CB6000.

When I originally got my belt, I had a lot of trouble getting into the cage itself. The head of my cock would get in and the rest of it would just kind of bunch up over itself outside of the cage. Even with coaxing with my fingers or Q-tips I just couldn't get myself deeper into the belt. This made urination, well, frankly, disgusting and I begged my Mistress to let me out until I figured out how to appropriately put myself into the belt.

I was a bad pet a few days later, and she made me put the belt on again. While already locked up, I went to the store and picked up some baby oil to use as lube. I tried applying it with Q-tips, and my cock felt freer in the cage, but I still couldn't push myself as deep as I need to be to fit appropriately into it. I have about an inch or so of my cock behind the end of the cage, and it just doesn't let me slip myself entirely in. I also found out that in this manner, I can pull out and get out of the cage which really let me down...

Any advice? This is extremely frustrating both for me and my Mistress. I don't care if I can't necessarily fit all the way in, but I need to be able to not pull out as well as urinate sanitarily. Thanks everyone!

edit: I just realized this should be posted in the CB section of the mall, my apologies

2. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Try the stocking method. Basically, you cut the foot out of a nylon stocking and insert the open end through the tip of the CB6k pee slot. Pull most of the stocking through the slot. Insert head of penis into stocking. Gently push CB6k tube onto penis. Slowly slide stocking off by pulling it back out through the slot in reverse. That should pull the penis down into the tube with no discomfort and it should get you all the way down in there without the painful bunching of skin.

I just use baby oil in the tube and a tiny bit on the head and shaft of my penis. Slips in, no problem. Although, I should mention, I'm hung like a south african grass rat. It's not like the cb6k is a tight fit for me..... :p

3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    You could try a loop around your glans. Worked fine for me.
    Just be carefull to use a loop that opens (easily) when you'll pull on just one side and to use a cord that isn't scratchy and that won't produce burnings

4. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I think I'm a pretty average sized guy. I use the stocking method and think it's really the best way to go. It's easy, fast and completely painless. This question has been asked and answered TONS of times here and rightfully so. It's not easy to put one of these things on the first few times you try it. I think we need a sticky telling how to properly put on a CB device using the stocking method.

LockedUpNewb did a good job of describing the method. If you need additional instructions, just ask.

Good luck!

5. locked_wookie

locked_wookie New member

Local Time:
    The stocking method is the best way to go...

and like everything else in life...practice, try it a few different times before passing along the key....once you have your end figured out, life will be better.

6. locked_wookie

locked_wookie New member

Local Time:
    The stocking method is the best way to go...

and like everything else in life...practice, try it a few different times before passing along the key....once you have your end figured out, life will be better.

7. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    I tried the stocking method today and it worked out perfectly! I had heard it mentioned in several places but I didn't have faith that it would work.

Thanks all for the advice!

8. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    Another question;

I can't seem to manage to keep myself all the way inside the device. I keep retracting inside of it, then when I start to get hard, I don't actually expand deeper into the cage, but just barely inside of it. I'm still locked away, but it just doesn't feel nearly as nice as those moments right after I adjust myself to be fully into the device. Does this suggest using a cb6000s cage instead or are there any other tricks I can use to make sure I stay all the way inside of it?

9. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    Every day, I wash as thoroughly as possible, inside of the cage with cotton swabs, antibacterial soap and a hand held shower nozzle for blasting jets of water inside for a cleane rinse.

Once I'm out of the shower, I dry as much as is possible inside of the cage with another cotton swab and then apply some baby oil gel on the inside of the head of the cage only with another cotton swab. I don't lube the whole cage or penis, just the head. It allows you to slide back into place after you've retracted or the cage has slipped down a bit. I also find that this helps a lot with hygeine since it keeps me fully extended inside of the cage and I don't end up with urine all inside of the cage.

Give that a try.

10. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    So, in normal (walking around etc) usage, should I be fully inside the cage? I use swabs to adjust myself to pull myself all the way in when I go to the bathroom, but within minutes of me getting back up I've retracted 1/3 the way back into the cage. It just doesn't have the same feel when I'm not fully inside of it

11. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    Yeah....I used to have that same problem. The baby oil gel inside the head only of the cage solved that for me. What would happen is when your penis changes sizes as it does off and on all day or when the cage would slip down a little bit, the head of the penis sorta gets stuck back inside of the cage. I've found that lubing the head only of the cage, the penis gets some of the gel on it too and slides easily back into the end of the cage as you change sizes.

Don't lube the entire penis though. That will make the whole cage slide around too much and it will feel much less secure. Just lube the inside of the head of the cage and you should see a great improvement. It's not a cure all. You will still be able to retract into the cage, but when you relax or grow again, it will slide easily back into the end of the cage.

Good luck!

12. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much. My Mistress will be very pleased with my progress from all of your help.

13. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    You might also try using a smaller ring. This may help hold the penis in place and from moving down. But if you do that and you get a burning sensation use a larger spacer. Hope that helps.

14. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    I'm greatly disappointed in this belt. This morning as I was lubing/adjusting myself to be able to get through the day the bottom part of the cage cracked at the seam and pinched me quite badly. I'm going to be contacting extreme restraints to see if there is anything they can do in replacing the cage because I literally bought this about a month ago and I can't believe it's broken already. Hopefully going to get a 6000S cage instead, as it seems it'd be a better fit for my flaccid cock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice