Rachel's New Begining

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Feb 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    I'm so sorry for the late reply. Things have been upside down and inside out around here. Enough about me....

Rachel, my dear friend, I can not tell you how happy I am for you and how jealous I am of your Mistress. She gets you 24/7 now!!! How incredible for the both of you!!! Congratulations on your big move. I know how much this means to you, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving soul. You've worked so hard to get where you are, and in the end it's paid off 100 fold.

The best of luck to you in this brand new chapter in your life.
    :manga_champers:

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Rachel,

Your daughter's words moistened my eyes. She is truly a remarkably understanding and tolerant person. It is a good reflection on you too. "Do what makes you happy," "Live and let live" are tough lessons for all of us to learn. You are so lucky to have her and also so lucky to have good people like MM and Her pet in your life. May you live long and prosper, as the Vulcans say.

My jailbird had a twisting problem too when it was first delivered. Maturemetal made an adjustment that helped, but it seemed that it just took some time for the twisting to go away. It occasionally twists even today, but not badly. What worked for me was to NOT use lubricant (more friction I guess), and to try to get it on as straight as possible. Sometimes I would even put it on twisted slightly in the opposite direction to that of it's normal twist. But it really twisted in both directions so that didn't always work. I also tried to trap a little bit of skin between the cage and the A-ring. That sometimes helped too. For me the twisting eventually went away, and hopefully it will for you too.

One thing to consider if it twists all the way and you have a Master lock is to ask Maturemetal if he can smooth the edges of the lock. That really helped for me as the sharp edge would sometimes gouge me when it twisted. The torx screw lock might also help this, though i don't have one at present so I can't say for sure.

Good luck!

Huggs,

dollyanne

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    well, Rachel, it's a good thing you know what you're doing. i would have been rather useless.

aleciats,

no one is ever useless just useful for different things :) . But i do know what you mean.

Goddess Jen,

i thought You had left the Mansion, :lol: .Thank you for your kind wishes and for speaking so highly of me :blushy-girl: . i hope Your world becomes unpearshaped quicker then it took me to get home :character0100: to MM. In an attempt to help i will now bless You with som sissy magic :Tink: If You ever need an ear i am here.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thanks for the well wishes
    MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    The Fire Down Below,

Mistress told me when i returned from getting the rest of my things i might get a present . i returned home on Wednesday night. On Thursday night Mistress told me to take a shower and wash Her sissy dick. YES MISTRESS!!!!! Straight away i scurried to the shower.

Upon my return Mistress summoned me to the living room and She gave Rick a quarter, told him to flip it. As rick was flipping the coin She said heads rachel gets to cum tails she doesn't. i said Rick i don't care how you do it but please make it come up heads. i hadn't had an orgasm since Jan, 22, 2011 and that one Mistress ruined and before that was the week before Christmas which Mistress made me ruin so i was wanting a full orgasm in a really bad way. Keep in mind Mistress had been teasing and tormenting (don't know if that's the right word because i do enjoy it) but after daily teasing for the two weeks i was home all Mistress had to do was look at me, touch my thigh, tell me to rub and kiss Her feet and i became as erect as the MM birdcage would allow. Actually all She had to do was grace me with Her presence and it was like i was 18 again, OK maybe 30. Alright back to the story of the fire down below.

The coin came up heads which i thanked Rick for and Mistress sent me to my sissy bedroom. Well it's just a place for me to sleep on the floor but with a wall and some decorations it will soon be a sissy room. i laid on my sissy bed and Mistress started :jerkit: me as it is rare that i am allowed to touch Her sissy dick. Mistress then added some lube to the equation. Ah that feels nice Mistress, well at first it did. Then it started to get warm, then warmer, then MISTRESS WHAT IS THAT??? IT'S BURNING MISTRESS :jumping0039: . Oh stop rachel it's just Bengay, which for those that don't know is a cream to put heat into sore muscles. While my muscle was frustrated it most certainly wasn't sore. The fire i had down below before was far different from the fire down below now. i mean this stuff was hot. i expected at any minute i would hear one of the guys from NASA saying t-minus 0 seconds and we have lift off as Mistress' sissy dick was on it's way to the space station :mad0233: . i got up and RAN to the :sex021: hearing Mistress's laughter fading with each step. Now as i have written in many a post i hate cold water and while i started with warm i soon had it pretty cold. i tried no soap, with soap but nothing would get rid of the fire down below. i had never felt such an intense deep heat in my life. Soon i heard Mistress laughing as She had come to the bathroom to see if i was still on planet earth. There is a medical chair in the shower that Her Daddy uses to sit on while he showers. i had hopped up on it so i could get as close to the shower head as possible. i didn't want to take any chances the water could get to room temperature before it hit my sissy dick. Mistress was laughing out loud saying something like I am sorry I am laughing rachel but I have never seen anyone have such a reaction to Bengay. The way you ran to the shower was just hilarious. Only to You Mistress but that's OK Your sissy is here to not only to help You but to amuse You also. i was thinking Mistress Your sissy dick may never work again but as long as it was amusing i guess it's OK. Really i was also thinking i am sure i did look quite the spectacle as i was on the way to the shower.

Mistress gave me a breather to recover after i returned to my sissy bed. When She started in again all was good until i felt Her start to apply some lube. Don't worry rachel it's not Bengay. PHEWWWW!!! When i finally did cum which did take a considerable amount of time and i was thankful Mistress didn't give up and just say too bad for you rachel. Mistress was straddling me and sitting on my face . i knew this was in an attempt to stiffle the screams my impending orgasm was going to produce but i didn't care the reason i was just happy to have the honor of Her in that position. One night two presents, Mistress certainly spoils Her sissy. When i did orgasm She didn't stop Her stroking. Post orgasm torture why DO we want it? i surely wasn't expecting it but She didn't let up even through my incessant whining and begging Her to do just that. At one point i felt i was actually gonna pass out. It was as if all the air had been sucked out of the room. That probably happened when my sissy dick was on the way to the space station as a fire of that magnitude would suck all the oxygen out of any room. Mistress finally stopped and i was glad but i was sad too that i couldn't take anymore when all i wanted was more i just simply couldn't take it. When i sat up i felt like just like i did when i used to smoke pot, euphoric like , light headed but exhausted, drained :character0100: . i could have saved a lot of money if i had known then that i could achieve the same effect through post orgasm torture. Too soon old to late smart i guess, lol.

So thus ends the saga of the fire down below. Thank You Mistress for everything :anim_37: , even setting my sissy cashews on fire. Of couse i don't know if i will ever look at roasted peanuts the same way again :happy0187: .

MM's sweetpea
    rachel
    Love :love0001: You Mistress

6. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Forget the pot - the endorphins associated with "play" is a mental and physical trip. i get into sub-space rather quickly and although you had a rough beginning to your "fun time" you had the double advantage of the release coupled with the proximity to Mistress sitting on you and it becoming a form of breath play. It all adds up and the combined experiences gives you the bubbly high that is all endorphin driven. Know that woozy/wobbly feeling all too well.

Nice sharings here and pretty funny, what that Mistress Michelle cooks up for you, rachel. She is a fun and funny one and you, are a lucky girlie girl after all. Keep um, coming rachel.

Breathe likes this.
  7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    I'm so glad they got there ok... aren't they absolutely DARLING!

It's a pleasure and an honour to be able to follow you through this part of your journey.

Can't wait to be there with you all again.

8. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :D Lmao and you thought i was the only one that had a sense of humor ,ps ya might wanna hide the hot wing sauce : heads your hot and tails your horny hmmmmmmmmm ,what to do what to do :blink:

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    OH me!!!!!

It started w/ Mistress' return from work and we had a nice conversation at the kitchen table about how things have been going since i came home to stay. It was very nice sitting there talking w/Her. After supper Mistress locked me back in the Jailbird then the fun began, well Mistress was laughing. Though i wasn't doing much laughing i was still having fun.
    Mistress sent me for Her small beaded flogger. She took me to my sissy bed and told me to take off my clothes. i told Her i was cold but She told me it's OK rachel I will keep you warm. She then had me lay down. She opened Her robe as She sat astride me and when She laid down She wrapped us both in Her robe. How nice it was having Her keep me warm. :D . Then She mounted the jailbird, OH the torment. She had ever only done that once before. It's was a pleasure and torture all in one. i could feel Her softness and yet i couldn't. So close to heaven yet so far away.

Now for the part that gets foggy as things usually do for me when Mistress decides She wants to play with Her sissy. She had me get up on my knees and proceeded to strike my sissy candy ass with the little beaded flogger :sex020: . i so want to be able to have Her give me a proper whipping or paddling but sometimes i just can't stand it. She enjoys it so and i want nothing more then to be able to take it for Her. Honestly the way i squirm and move about i am surprised She can even hit the desired mark. When She decided i had all i could take She had me roll over onto my stomach and directed me to raise my right foot. Mistress says the sting in Your feet will tell you where home is. But Mistress i am already home and will never forget where that is. RACHEL put it up here. Very tentatively i raised my foot. Then whack, whack. Oh the sting! Then it was time for the other one. i had the same hesitation but Mistress waited patiently. Then whack, whack again. i promise i will never forget where home is Mistress. Mistress then had me roll onto my back and sat on my face. Her enjoyment was evidenced by Her wetness. OH me!!! Mistress did enjoy Herself. She was so sweet and wet. Yes Her sissy is spoiled. Then She decided it was time to torture Her sissies cashews. She started softly which allowed me to get to my sub place. Then She started in earnest, :balls: rolling and squeezing them one at a time between Her fingers. Oh how i like when She does this. They hurt so nice when She is done and still do today.

Mistress then handed me the paddle i made so i could paddle myself when needed before i came home. Mistress said I can't wait to see this in person. i was directed to give my self five on my left cheek as i had hurt my right hand and couldn't do that one. When i was done Mistress said I will be helpful and do the other side since you can't rachel. Oh gee thank You sooo much Mistress. That being done Mistress decided it was time for bed.

Mistress told me to take my robe back off and get in Her bed on Her side and to wait there for Her. Hummmmmmmmmm? Mistress came in shortly there after and allowed me the pleasure of servicing Her. Rick came in while i was under the covers and Mistress said sissy is being a good sissy. i smiled inside but stayed where i was enjoying my task.i enjoy being used in such a way. It was actually nice being able to focus just on Mistress' pleasure. While She never spoke She did moan a couple times so i guess i did OK. She then moved my head to Her breast to suckle while Rick played with Her. She then ask me to hand Her Her favorite vibe. It was made clear to me i was there for nothing more then to stimulate Her nipples while She and Rick concentrated on an orgasm for Mistress. After Her orgasm and winding down Mistress ask Rick if he wanted to enter Her. He didn't hesitate and soon the bed was rocking :hump: . All i was to do was keep Mistress' beautiful nipples stimulated with my mouth. i felt so close to Her yet so separated from the intimacy they were involved in. After Rick started moaning i knew my time of service was quickly coming to an end and i started to feel somewhat sad. After some snuggle time Mistress sent me to my sissy bed. i felt strangely fulfilled and happy inside but not in a sexual sated way. i was happy Mistress allowed me the honor and privilege of sharing their intimacy with them.

MM's sweetpea here for service, and spoiled ROTTEN :)
    rachel

P.S. Thank You Mistress :love0001:

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    rachel, you are a spoiled rotten sissy but you are and will always be MY spoiled rotten sissy :)

Having you here at home for good is a wonderful dream come true, My very own dedicated, loving sissy girl, Just freakin perfect!

Mistress Michelle

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    Was it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today for the first time in about 10 years i missed opening day for the Philadelphia Phillies. It was some poor planning on my part. You see Mistress and i had made plans to run some errands and go to get my nose pierced. After we had planned it i realized it was opening day. Had i explained to Mistress this was important to me i am sure She would have been willing to let us reschedule our day together. i thought that and still do think that spending the day with Mistress was more important to me :wub: . As the minutes of the day passed with the speed of seconds i became more and more sulky. i didn't handle it as well as i had hoped :unsure: . Mistress knows me too well and ask me several times if i was alright and i replied i am fine Mistress as i didn't want to ruin our day together. i wanted to do this for Her, to give of myself, to be there for Her, to be with Her but the whole time that damn baseball game was in the back of my mind. No matter how i tried it would not leave me. Every extra stop we made seemed like it took forever and the fact that we got no good news at the VA didn't help as far as me getting medical benefits. Though i was happy to be with Mistress on the inside i couldn't get it to the outside, damn sulky sissy. Please bear with me Mistress as i learn to give myself to You more completely.

It's just a pin prick, :sign0095: !!!

When we finally arrived at the piercing parlour i didn't think i was all that nervous as how much could getting a railroad spike driven through your nose possibly hurt? Then the first thing i did was leave my purse in the car. Mistress had me go as Rachel and when i handed the piercer my drivers license he gave me a second glance but said nothing. There were two young women there before us and one of them was getting her nose pierced too. She went in ahead of us and i heard not a scream, whimper or OMG.
    Good sign i thought but i forgot she was not a sissy.

Then came my turn. i turned the corner into the room and the first thing i saw was that menacing chair that under different circumstances i could get a good nights sleep in. The piercer explained to us that he was gonna put a mark on my nose and let me see it to make sure that was a good spot. As soon as he marked it MM said that looks good. He then handed me a mirror. i looked at MM and said do i like that spot to which MM replied yes you do. :anim_37: The piercer smiled a bit at our conversation and even a little more when i said i like that spot just fine. i took MM's hand just in case and was glad i did. While he was getting ready MM started a conversation with him about getting me a PA piercing. So there i sat dressed as rachel listening to MM and him talking about putting a hole in my sissy dick. He said now I am gonna put this inside your nose it won't hurt. It was just a little ring to hold my nose when he pierced it. i never heard him say now i am gonna pierce it though MM says he did. OMG OUCH FREGGIN' OUCH :confused0068: did you have to use a railroad spike for that. i squeezed MM's hand, screamed and was breathing like i had just run an 800 meter relay all alone. Mistress was :haha4: :FunnyHurt: if you can believe that. Then he inserted the piercing. Now for those that don't know this is not like regular pirecing jewlery but more like a cork screw so it doesn't need a back to hold it in. Getting your nose screwed is not a whole lot of fun but it sure beat the railroad spike he drove through just seconds before.
    Then it was time for me to pay for Mistress' amusement. Total $43.00 with a jewlery upgrade and spray to keep it clean. i gave him a $50.00 and stuck the $7.00 change in my wallet and out the door we went. When we got outside Mistress said rachel you didn't give him a tip. i don't understand why we need to tip everyone life would be so much eaiser if the price was just the price. Anyway Mistress said now be a good girl rachel and go back in and tip him. Don't forget he WILL be putting a hole in your sissy dick in a little while. Also don't forget to tell him i am sorry but Mistress said i forgot to tip you.

So all that done i now have a very girly nose piercing which i like very much.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ok, before I reply to this post I have a rant to get off My chest....
    rachel has an extremely difficult time telling Me wtf is wrong with her when shes in a pissy pouty mood. This is not unique to rachel, pet has the same issues. Why the hell cant anyone tell Me when something is bothering them? I knew why rachel was in a pouty mood today, all she would have had to do was to tell Me why but she wouldnt and I had made a decision a few weeks ago not to keep asking her anymore after she snapped at Me in Walmart a couple weeks ago while shopping. she says there wasent anything wrong that day but I felt by her mood that something was not quite right and after asking her several times...angel, are you ok? she snapped at Me and said something to the effect of I TOLD YOU I WAS OK BUT YOU WONT LEAVE ME ALONE I wanted to bitch slap her across the floor! I did punish her that night but that was simply uncalled for and after that I swore to Myself that I would not ask her continuosly anymore even when I knew she was upset. We have had this discussion many many times and I am always told Dont worry anymore Mistress, if something is wrong i promise i will tell You. Did she admit to Me today that she was antsy about missing the game? NO. So, what am I to do, keep beating her till she gets it in her head to be honest with Me? I would have gladly gave up a couple of the places we had to go today had she just told Me when I asked her, I asked twice, I wasent about to ask more than twice.
    So, heres My solution, next week rachel is going to be buying a pack of large baby diapers and a pacifier, I already have a bottle. When this problem happens again and she starts pouting, I will ask once, if I do not recieve an honest response, or if I feel the pouting is uncalled for, she will be spending that night as a baby.
    rachel dosent know this until she reads this post ;) Pouting is unacceptable behaviour!

Now, on to todays piercing, it was great and the stud lol looks wonderful. rachel has the perfect nose for a piercing and it actually makes her nose look alot more feminine. Although she about broke all My fingers in My hand squeezing it while the spike went thru LMAO That was freakin priceless! I am sure the PA piercing will be even more entertaining!
    I will make sure for the PA piercing that she is holding onto My leg or something, not squeezing My fingers off! Theres a picture of her new piercing in My album of her.
    I am LOVING My ownership of My angel, and make sure you stay tuned cause theres alot more to be done! Oh, and shes doing really well saving for My collar, wont be long till we will be able to order that beautiful collar!

Mistress Michelle

PS....rachel, I realize how much missing that game meant to you, and I understand that it took a huge commitment for you to do that. But you HAVE to learn to control your pouty habits, all for your own good sweetpea, all for your own good!

13. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Rest assured we all will stay tuned, Mistress Michelle. I am really looking forward to read about Your sissy's next piercing - wish I could be there to hold sissy's hand ... LOL.

Hugs and curtseys, maid katrin

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL, Katrin, I wish you could be here too, for even more reasons ;) But I am sure rachel couldnt break your fingers the way she had ahold of Mine. I am thinking this PA will involve even more squeezing so as I said before, she will have to hold onto My leg this next time, I need My fingers in one piece!
    I have to say, she sure does look sweet with that pretty little bling in her nose, I wouldnt mind having one Myself but after watching her get it done, aint NO WAY!

Hope everyones having a nice weekend, I have to go to work :(

Mistress Michelle

15. susie q

Local Time:
    :) I'm gonna take a poke at this one and coming from a friend so please read carefully,i'm certain Mistress and rick have divo or something in those lines and seems to me that it could've been taped and watched later so i'm having abit of a problem with the whole issue but none of my concern i suppose,the rolling stones put it best i think "you can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you get what you need" and you have posted many times that rick told you to just TRUST HER!!! i know i do and nobody had to tell me because i already knew but anyways this whole site is about sharing,love,good times and bad,knowledge ,shits and giggles at times but for the most part trust i think in one another.I used to hold things in myself and it's a ticking time bomb and just one little thing said and kaboom ,nobody could figure out why i would get so upset about some little thing but it wasn't one but many all saved up so just share things my friend the worst that could happen is maybe this time it doesn't go in your favor but who knows ya might be surprised.Only Mistress Michelle knows about this but i have a groundhog that i wouldn't call a pet but my friend and he/she not sure what is is but used to run from me everytime i would round the corner but no longer does and i feel it's becaouse some trust is being built and she/he knows i'm not a threat to it and it brings me great joy to watch it and today stood on it's hind legs and we just watched each other ...somethings take time and well worth the wait.Do you think it would be a safe bet that Mistress is at work at Lowes instead of being home with her loved ones watching her boy who drives for Lowes #48 love ya sis ,Mistress and rick and everyone :heart:

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    A shopping trip with Mistress,

There was a big sale at J.C. Penny's today and Mistress took me along in full rachel mode. We bought some matching tee shirts in purple, pink and yellow. i also got a belt, a new nightie and some other tee shirts. Mistress bought some earrings and a new coffee pot. She even got Rick a pink polo shirt. When She picked it out i said, now we can all go out as a family all dressed in pink. Mistress laughed which made me feel good. Mistress also purchased an Easter dress for Her Granddaughter. For the most part i just followed Mistress around the store as Her sissy/girlfriend dutifully carrying our bounty.

On the way home Mistress told me to take the wrist cuff's out to the workshop as She wanted to test the pully system i installed for Her yesterday. That sort of took the wind out of my sail as i am quite concerned about being strung up. But as the saying goes Trust your Mistress so trust Her i shall.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    You do have your "Riggers" ticket....right??
    Gee

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    An OH ME night.

Mistress teased me unmercifully last night. I don’t know how many times She had me on the edge of cumming but i have a really bad case of blue balls this morning. Of course some of that could be from the beating She gave them. Squeezing and :balls: . One time She hit them so hard i thought my tonsils had grown back. i don’t know why but when She does that the one-eyed lyin’ bastard immediately springs to life, so while my brain is saying, “please don’t do that anymore my other head is saying please don’t stop.
    At one point She had me so close to cumming from stroking me ever so lovingly i thought surely i was gonna explode. Then She looked me in the eye and with that look only a Mistress has and She said DON’T YOU DARE CUM, DON’T YOU DARE :sad0147: . Rick had been laying there stroking his cock the whole time. Just after She told me i couldn’t She looked at Rick and said go ahead Baby you can cum. Yo! Mistress why not me?; i thought but I said not a word :bondage: .

Mistress left me sleep unlocked which is sheer torture. i just want to reach down and :jerkit: Her property soooo bad yet i know i am not allowed. She hasn’t told me to re-lock yet and the torturous feelings are still with me as i write this. In a way i wish She would lock me back up but in another i enjoy the feelings in my loins and the ache in my cashews and showing Her by not just rubbing one off my dedication to Her and how thankful i am for all She and Rick have done for me. She truly owns me now!

Life is good, thank You Mistress

YOUR sweetpea

rachel

P.S. i forgot to mention that earlier in the evening Mistress gave me a special treat and painted my toes for me. It sure was nice of Her.

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Someday you will be allowed to cum again rachel...someday :)

Mistress Michelle

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Rachel Someday!!! That reminds me of a sign I saw the other day, something you and Susie should understand.

Free Beer, Tomorrow.!! It works for Cumming too, Tomorrow Maybe!!

I was going to say, Just Pulling you Chain, but that's Mistress's Job. So just Bye, Missy Tanya

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    HA HA Tanya i actually thought the same thing but some things are better left un-said. i do like not knowing though it beats the heck out of a scheduled release date.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. susie q

Local Time:
    B) Well it's tomorrow wheres the free beer ?,oh i guess that means maybe ..son of a ..... got me all exited for nothing :angry: oh well good luck on your end of it rachel ,love and curtseys
    :sad0137:

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    Susie i don't have any free beer but i do have this for you to read.....

When a good idea turns out to be marvelous….

When i woke up it was raining and i was feeling extremely horny :penisdance: and in need of some attention from Mistress. i surmised that the only way i could get some was to request some discipline in the form of a whippin’ :spankwhip: i sent Mistress Michelle an im that went something like this: Mistress i am extremely horny and vulnerable right now and really feel in need of a whippin’. i don’t mean to top from the bottom i am just letting you know how I feel.

Mistress was only too happy to help me out. She told me to go get what i wanted Her to use on me but i was supposed to bring things that would make it interesting for Her. i took ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs, Her “M” paddle, because i wanted to wear Her mark and Her purple flogger. i also took Her Caniac 4 prong rubber whip called Wicked and a 2 prong rattan cane from Caniac called Double Trouble, i had hit myself with it before i chose it and it didn’t hurt TOO bad. NOTE to self: if something hurts just right when you use it on yourself it will hurt 10 fold when it is in Mistress’ hand :sex007: .

Anyway out to the land yacht we went. i was stripped of my clothes save for my socks so my sissy feet could be warm. i ask Mistress if we couldn’t leave some of my clothes on so i could stay warm. She said no worries Rachel I will warm you up and with that She had me lay on the bed. She then fastened my wrists to my ankles and locked them there. She stepped back and said, “WOW what a nice target that presents”. i immediately thought UH OH!!!! :confused0068: . She started with the flogger which i generally enjoy and i did at first but then it seemed like She started to hit me with it harder than She ever had in the past and it stung sometimes more then i remembered but i still enjoyed it. Next it was on to Double Trouble. This thing HURTS and in no time i was rolling around on the bed to avoid the next blow. Between Her laughs MM would keep telling me :character0071: RACHEL roll back onto your stomach you surely don’t want Me to miss my mark with this, do you? So back onto my stomach i would roll knowing full well what was to come. When She was done tormenting me with that it was onto Wicked. i kinda’ like that but only because it leaves such wonderful marks on me. Don’t get me wrong it stings really badly but i so love those marks. At some point i rolled onto my back to avoid any more strikes on my sissy behind but all this did was give Mistress access to my inner thighs. :character0071: OUCH, OUCH OH MY GOD OUCH. RACHEL spread your legs back open I am not done with them yet. Tentatively very tentatively i spread my legs apart. Mistress said, “that’s hard to do isn’t it rachel knowing what is coming?” Yes Mistress it is but spread them i did. i was begging Her for no more but She wasn’t stopping until SHE decided it was enough. When Mistress was done i said, Mistress it stings soooo bad She said, “I am sooo wet”, :) She does enjoy a good whippin’, I am going in for a cup of coffee and see what Rick is doing.

i had managed to get a robe off the wall with a little help from a paddle and had covered up with that as i had got quite chilly after She left. Upon Her return She had brought Rick along and immediately peeled that robe off of me and had me show Rick Her artwork. When i said Mistress it’s cold in here She said i will keep you warm then She removed Her pants and proceeded to lay on top of me. This exposed Her nether region to Rick who was standing behind Her. So there i laid naked and locked with Mistress laying on top of me and Rick :anal: steadily rocking the bed :hump: with his motion. All i could do was lay there thinking how good that must feel as i haven’t had penetrative sex with a woman since May. It was like i was watching a porno and couldn't see the good parts. i found out that while i may get as hard as steel i can’t get harder then steel as the Mature Metal Jailbird is still in one piece. When they finished Rick left the land yacht and Mistress looked at me and said, “well rachel we still have those “M’s” to mark you with. Oh Mistress do we need too?, i queried. Her reply was, you wanted this and I am gonna complete it so get up on your knees, besides it only four more swats. i rolled over and raised myself up so my sissy candy ass and thighs were exposed. First one butt cheek, then the second, then one on each thigh and She was done or so i thought. It was then that She mentioned the one didn’t get very good so She needed to do it again. HUMMMMMMMM Mistress you said only 4 more. Well it’s only one more rachel. So back onto my knees i went for one last whack.

So that’s how we spent our Saturday morning. What did you do?

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

24. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:

Well no comparison, rachel. You win in this one. my Mistress did discipline me however and i did deserve it.

Double trouble sounds doubly dangerous but you took it like the proud sissy sub that you are and maybe you'll get used to it. you can't cane yourself and feel what it will feel like - but the cane is always the worst.

you've never played "guess the implement" with Ms. Michelle? It's a rather simple game to play and enjoyment galore for both. You get to tell what was used and She gets to decide what to use and when and how many times.

Any quirts or crops?

Here's a goodie to read -

http://www.msconstance.com/Tales%20of%20the%20Lash.htm

Cheers,

(and you did have more fun)

Aline

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    Great link Sissy Aline. Thank you.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice