ok we all know we are into chastity, what other (hobby type) things are you into??

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by eceem, May 21, 2008.

1. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    What hobbies drives everyones spare times here??, Myself, Im into 4wd'ing and can be found most weekends either up to my chassis in mud winching my way through the back forests of NZ or slogging through soft sanddunes of the local beach, or under the bonnet of my 4x4 fixing what ive broke the week before, :neutral:

one other hobby that takes up my spare time is plastic modeling, in fact i used my modeling skills and tools to make our first CB (cb3000 knock-off) that worked well considering the primtive nature of it

So what are ya'all into in your spare time??

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Great thread!

I hope people respond to this, because I think it will open our eyes to what the men behind the devices and women behind the whips really are like to the outside world. It could get interesting!

Me? I'm a closet nerdette/geekette! I'm Xbox addicted (we have 3 in the house, my son's in the kid's living room, mine ~ the Elite ~ in the living room with a 50" Plasma tv, and pet's in the bedroom with the 40" lcd. We also have 2 PS2s, a PS3, a Wii, and many MANY old *retro* machines. And the other night whilst we were waiting for the site to restore after the crash... I was playing old Spectrum simulated games... Totally orgasmic!

My other passion, which I don't get to indulge in very often, is scrapbooking. Basically taking your favourite photos and sticking them into albums with proper journalling and pretty stickers and the like. I ADORE this hobby, but now baby has a nursery in what was my craft room... so I don't have the time or the space any more.

I guess I could also call education my hobby. I may become a professional student!

3. Ms Watchfuls pet

Hmmm hobbies. I guess mine would be writting poetry/songs, playing computer games! Writting computer code and messing around with anything to do with pcs! Be it different software, or building and editing websites :)

4. Loris1

Loris1 Junior Member

Local Time:
  5. G_H

G_H Professional Lurker

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Waiting to play with an organ seems to be a running theme around this joint.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I am so sorry Mistress Watchful but i can't help with both options as, at least in my case, there is not a man at all behind the device and there is just my Mistress who handles the whips in our house :bigsmile:

However, even though my work, running a household and serving my Mistress does not leave much time for hobbies i am, of course, not without any interests. I like sewing, cooking (in which i can call myself being quite skilled :angel:) , i am very much into photography and i like breeding plants (yes, i belong to them who are talking to their plants :xd:).

Ohh, i nearly forgot to mention that i like reading English books (mostly romantic novels) to improve my English ... well, as there is not much time left for this pastime i can't do that as often as i would like to :neutral:.

maid katrin

7. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I love to play with my model trains, some boys never grow up I guess. When I'm not too tired from work, you can find me at my desk in the basement, working on a model train.

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Hobbies.. oh dear.

I am a true jack of all trades. I love or am currently involved in, in no particular order, nor does this even approach a full list:
    steam trains, wood working, gardening/vegetable gardening, computers, photoshopping & art, reading, knitting, cooking, building and fabrication of custom trinkets, restoration, bushwalking, camping, car maintenance, home renovations, electronics, home brewing, bread baking, ironing and the list goes on.

The only things I DO NOT LIKE are over regulation (think stupid council by laws saying your letter box much be 4" from the pavement) and dealing with banks/shops/service people who invariably get it wrong and or don't show up on time and or try to weasel out of their commitments. Basically put I have very little patience or tolerance of wankers. (oh wait, thats funny)

9. o2cum

o2cum Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    :tongue:Windsurfing:xd:

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    W/we go dancing together (cntry/western, east/west coast), love to visit the beach, snorkle, travel to exotic and far-away places, and enjoy working outside in the garden and such. Mistress loves to relax with computer games and reading. i love to play musical instruments and read off-beat books. we love socializing in all settings.

11. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I do everything outdoors, I love to ride dirt bikes, off road in my jeeps, rock climb, camping, you name it!

12. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I'm a science-fiction writer and an ordained minister (Universal Life Church) who is also a stanch advocate of atheism. Confused yet?

13. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i'm such a gear-head it's a wonder oil isn't in my veins. i download Topgear epsiodes, try and watch/download as much GT/Sports car/F1 racing as i can get. i enjoy tinkering with PC's, finally found and installed 2 Crossfire X1950 Pro cards into my machine. i enjoy running a racing sim called GTR2. i even adapted an old office chair to be a new "racing seat" built around a Logitech G25 steering wheel/pedal/shifter combo.

Mistress and i enjoy watching our African Cichlids swim around. 2 tanks, 30 gallon and 46 gallon bowfront. We also enjoy hiking and geocaching together.

Mistress owns a 17hands tall gelding She rides English style. i don't ride. If it doesn't have brakes and a throttle i'm not that keen. :neutral: But i do accompany Her on my mountain bike when She hacks out.

i'm also training to be a corner marshal for auto and motorcyle racing.

14. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Cooking, I love cooking, apparently my pastry is to die for:tongue:

I keep a daily blog for my Ma'am, I really enjoy that:wink:

I collect old enamel signs :tongue:

My biggest passion is my service to Ma'am though......:xd:

15. aliceinlace

aliceinlace Maid to Mistress

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Great thread,
    Here in SA, a lot of the outdoor life, hiking, fishing, hunting, Braai (BBQ) , diving, spear fishing, garagiste, used to farm but still keep a small garden and nursery. sports wise mostly swiming ( I spend a lot of time at the beach ) and squash, paddling.

16. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I like drawing anime, and playing on my beloved Ps3 (Gta iv is taking over my life at the mo). I also like watching dvd's (especially horror and sci fi) and reading too

17. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well I do love to cook...

But I also have a passion for Ducati Motorcycles (I have 4 of them!)

There is nothing like somthing really big & powerfull between your legs! (sorry sissys!!)

18. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    let's see... Well, I like reading (nearly everything), Novels, science, history, philosophy, psychology and travel. I write poetry once in a while. We hike and ski in the mountains sometimes camp, explore the Southwestern US deserts. I like to garden but in a very precarious manner. I love music (classical, jazz, blues, Rock- but not rap). We ride mountain bikes and street bikes, take long walks, keep our bird feeders full and watch movies of all sorts. No real hobbies I guess - just having fun.

19. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm hopelessly addicted to World of Warcraft. I play for hours every day. My wife and I both enjoy movies, and go out to at least one just about every weekend. We're looking forward to WALL-E! Though we're planfully childless, we love kid's movies.

I'm also a part time aerobics instructor teaching Kickboxing and Spinning. That's kind of funny, since my teaching personna is a very alpha male drill sergeant. Little do they know I'm often wearing a chastity device while teaching!

I also enjoy reading fantasy and sci-fi.

My wife is into textiles - spinning, weaving, knitting, crochet, quilting. She's always got at least 2 or 3 projects humming along at once.

20. Julietv

Julietv Junior Member

Local Time:
    Outdoor activitys: plane ,glider ,bicycle,sea kayak with Madame of course.
    Indoor activitys: To be a good sissymaid ! ,cooking ,reading.

21. owened1

owened1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Kayaking, Biking, camping and most things outdoors

22. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Writing horror/sci-fi, playing my guitar, cooking, computer games. I hate DIY.

23. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Great thread, it is nice to see the other side-I myself love to ride my motorcycle, photography, cooking, basketball, camping, PS2 (mostly guitar hero and Navy Seals) and target shooting (hand gun).

24. MrBobbles

MrBobbles Whaaaat?

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Let's see. Horrible nerd that spends way too much time on the computer, reading forums, Wikipedia, and random tech/science crap. Occasionally games.

I am a crappy photographer who doesn't get out enough. I rarely take pictures of people, since I am far to creepy looking for it to be legit. Candids are great though. Something about real people and not the "camera smile". I spend most of my photographic energy on nature (I love macro) and sports (way too many climbing pictures).

I tinker with technology far too much, buying toys of dubious use, like infrared thermometers and fancy laser measuring devices.

I also spend way too much on firearms that I never really get a chance to shoot.

And while I am interested in chastity don't have any chance of practicing it. So I consider it a hobby by bitterly looking at everyone else enjoying it. I'm a little pyschotic in that respect.

25. maidlouise

maidlouise Junior Member

Local Time:
    I race cars, bikes and hovercrafts (not at the same time). i lke to feel in danger so choose dangeous hobbies :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice