senstive skin and hair removal

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dilliom, Apr 14, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    I'm not sure if this should be here or in the mall but here goes.
    I have fairly sensitive skin so Don't usually do anything more than trim my pubic hair but I've never really been happy with the results of that. I recently changed my washing detergent to a non bio and since then my skin has been much better behaved. I was looking thinking of trying shaving again but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other good hair removal creams or other non permanent methods for folk with sensitive skin?

2. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. The only body soap I can use is Caress body bars. Not even liquid Caress. I have to use unscented and very mild deodorant as well as unscented laundry soap and dryer sheets. I can break out in a skin cracked and blistered rash in less than 2 days if I use any other kind of soap or personal products, especially deodorant. I'd rather go without deodorant instead of using anything other than my preferred brand.

I shave with Gillette Sensor razors and caress body soap. No issues. Toss the razor after 2 or 3 shaves and get a new one. Razor burn happens from dull razors.

I've never been able to use any of the cream hair removers. Burnt skin and blisters every time.

I wish you the best. I know it sucks to have sensitive skin, especially around the groin area.

3. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    I am a huge proponent of professional waxing. There is never any stubble, the hair grows in finer and more sparse after each treatment, and it is a fraction of the cost of laser hair removal. And it's not nearly as painful as they make it out to be in movies and TV.

I don't know where you live, but in the US more and more shops are doing complete body waxing for men. If you're in or near LA I can recommend someone.

4. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice lockedupnewb and Dvine Mistress Angelique. I'm not to certain that I want to try waxing yet but I will trim down and try shaving with a fresh razor somrtime this weekend when I unlock for cleaning if all goes well I'll post pictures.

5. neoboy

neoboy Member

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    Waxing is SOOOO much nicer than shaving. Get it done once, you wont ever want to go back.

But i'm in Australia, and places that do mens brazilians are rare and expensive... :(

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    pet only has to look at wax or hair removal creams and he comes out in a rash! Sensitive baby.

I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has come up with a solution yet.

In the meantime I'll see if I can find pet's original thread for you. :)

7. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    i love to get waxed but at $120.00 for a full body job it's expensive when you need it every 4 weeks. Hairy sissy i am. Besides there is something to be said for laying down in front of a woman naked wearing a chastity device :blushing: .

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

8. neoboy

neoboy Member

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    $120 for your FULL BODY?!?! Quotes I've got JUST for a male bikini are about that.... God damn Australia being 20 years behind :( I think full body here is about $400-500

9. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

$120 is expensive???!!! I pay that just for my bush. A complete body wax for jamie in over $400 without tip.

dilliom, give yourself a waxing as a gift. Once you try it, you will never go back, and you'll want to get rid of every body hair you can. It's not just the aesthetics of not having hair, it's an entirely new feeling. Your skin becomes super sensitive in a good way; every piece of lingerie, every bit of clothing, every touch and every spank are super sensual. You'll feel like a new woman!

10. meredith

meredith New member

Local Time:
    My girlfriend and I frequently get waxed together. We are fortunate to have a female salon tech. that will do us both.
    My gf will assist her when it is my turn by adjusting my panties (99% of the time I'm wearing stretchy female panties)
    so that a majority of the area is exposed. Our tech will not perform a brazilian on me (we can get pretty close)
    however my gf likes a little runway. Testes are out of the question.

-meredith

11. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the replies, I'm pretty torn about waxing woulfn't want to try it myself i'm boun d to burn myself or soemthing stupid but at the same tiem I'm really not happy about going to a slon to try it :p Still I wonder if I can find a kink friendly salon in the area?

12. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

I'm pretty sure that any salon that does men is "kink friendly" and as probably seen more than you could ever imagine!

13. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    At least it has been my experience that the estheticians are less awkward than I am, and know things I never would have imagined.

Seriously darling, don't be afraid. Give yourself a treat someday.

14. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Ok it wasn't a FULL body as i had done my legs on the front and back up to my knees and the front up to my thighs. My back is not that hairy and only needs done to a little above my waist and a little of my shoulders. And i am only 5ft 6 inches short so maybe that helps but i can give you the name of the place LOL. Mistress Angelique there is an account of my waxing here http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/2170-rachels-trip/page__st__420 post#436. They were two very vanilla women but we all had a good time. When i went back the second time it was $120.00 including my eyebrows.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

15. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    I think, I'll have my first post here on this topic. ;)

I am a fan of IPL.
    Sure - with about 120€ per treatment (that's what they took at my place for the intimate area) and about 3-5 treatments needed it's surely not that cheap, but if you are really sure, that you won't never have any hairs down there again, it's a good investment.
    Waxing intimate area only is about 25-40€. This done all 4 weeks (calculated with 30€) and you'll break even in about 1 1/2 years. Even if you'll wax yourself with lower costs - let it be 2-3 years.
    And you'll never have any work again... ;)

16. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    I have a very sensitive skin as well. Regular facial hair I can only shace twice a week, or the shaved area's will be bright red, even when using those 'sensitive skin' creams and aftershave lotion, and then I still have small cuts (not from the razor blades, but pure from the skin).

My pubic places are much the same. Shaving them will result in bright red skin, but that's always better than all those hairs being pulled out by my CB device :p

Most of the time I shave my pubic places when I'm showering, becasue then I can turn up the heath of the water a bit more, and keep it as hot as I want (need actually) to be. I've learned from trial & error that with the hot running water when showering (and using shaving cream of course), I have the least irritation to my skin around the pubic placed (the rest of my skin will be ichy like hell because I showered too hot, but that's a sacrefice I'm willing to make for half a day). Afterwards, I still have to use the aftershave lotion as well to lower the irritation a bit more.
    It's all still a bit painfull, even the 2 days afterward when the new hairs start to gow again, but as said before, it's a lot better than having my hairs pulled out by the CB...

17. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    I guess I'm fortunate in that my skin is quite tolerant of shaving. That being said, I often consider going the laser route. My current shaving regime includes everything from the waist down, and a small patch on my back just above my waist. I'm also fortunate in that I don't have a hairy back. I used to have somewhat a hairy chest, however about 10 years ago, I had it waxed monthly for about 4 or 5 months. After that, I was able to keep up by tweezing once or twice a week. Now, I only have the odd stray one to tweeze every week or two.

18. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    From a shaving perspective it's just something that your body has to get used to. If I don't shave for a few weeks and then do an all over shave my sensitive areas go all blotch for a few days. I usually leave it for 2 or 3 days and then shave again. Eventually the skin adjusts and you'll soon find you have nice smooth blotch free skin. I would add though that I use a good sensitive skin shave gel and always moisturise afterwards, it may be worth buying a hair minimising moisturiser as they really do help to soften the hair and reduce periods between shaving. Without using any hair minimising I have to shave every 2 days, with it's about every 3 days.

If you choose to shave

- Shave regularly, your body usually adapts after a week or so
    - Use a good quality razor and change the blades regularly (I have a king of shaves)
    - Use sensitive skin shave gel, I usually go for products designed for feminine skin
    - Always moisturise afterwards
    - Use a hair minimising moisturiser

19. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Well I finally did it and managed to do so without cutting myself or brining myself out in a rash and I really liek the effect too.

The pics as promsised are in my album.

20. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've never been waxed so I don't know how that compares, but I never shave anymore. I use Magic Shave. It's a powder that you mix with water and spread the resulting paste across the area that needs the hair removed. I have pretty sensitive skin, and I was really worried about using it the first time. But, I followed the directions, and used a good lotion afterwards and everything turned out fine. I had never been able to get that smooth with a razor ever before, and i takes a good 3-4 days before I would have to do it again. In the states you can find it with the mens shaving products. It comes in a little can.

21. Genny_T

Genny_T New member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Where are you in Australia? I have two ladies who do a full body wax, legs Brazillian, between the cheeks, the whole lot for $120. It takes the two of them over an hour and I don't think that is expensive compared to what I pay for a ten minute haircut for example. They are extremely thorough and very considerate. It may help that I am locked up but they didn't know that the first time.

22. Genny_T

Genny_T New member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Not true! neoboy you can get better prices than that. Send me an email and I'll tell you where.

23. roger311

roger311 Member

Local Time:
    I can't do waxing anymore, its just too painful and time consuming. I'm a hairy guy, which makes things really complicated, I even hate shaving with a blade but i think it would be easier if you get like a water proof electric shaver. Thats what I'm planning to get after I get enough cash to buy one. If you have sensative skin you should stay away from those hair removal cream like neet or nair. I've tried it and I didn't even get the results I was looking for , I just ended up with a second degree burn on my whole body.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice