someone NOT satisfied with MM devices?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by chasted me, Apr 13, 2011.

1. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    i see many people here write only positive things about MM and his devices.

and i am also in the line of people who are satisfied with my MM device. so just for fun i am starting this thread.

i haven`t seen any post about people who not are satisfied, maby they dont exist? or are the more silent kind of people?

please tell us what went wrong,

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Well, I don't have a MM device (it's simply because the style is not what my Mistress and I want) but what I have heard and read was all positive - customer service, communication and quality - but I think there will always be people who find something to complain about. Obviously they did not find their way to the Mansion yet [​IMG] ... even the best craftsman won't be able to meet everyone's needs, in particular when they sometimes can't define exactly what they want - that's life!

maid katrin

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a mm jailbird and it is not secure. Notice I have never went on about this but since you ask I am telling you if you want security buy something else. They look nice but are really just gimmick chastity devices.

4. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    can you put into words and explain why the device is not secure? many people express that it is for them....what seems to be the issue with your device or anatomy? this is for educational purposes for all readers...help them make informed decisions.

5. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Grenore, I am looking at the Jailbird & so far the only negativity I've ran across is the lack of some basic info on the website. There is nothing I can find on the oval rings,or oval measuring rings....that I could find, & they are not listed on the order form!
    When I order,It will be by phone and/or e-mail.
    Mr Gee

6. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I will be watching this thread with great interest. I am very interested in getting an MM for my cuckold. What most appeals to me is the custom sizing.

I have been in touch with MM, and I must say their customer service is excellent.

Regarding the oval rings, this is what they told me:

"The oval ring aligns the bottom of the ring closer to the bottom of the cage. This allows a uniformed gap all the way around. A few of my customer want the round ring but it adds to the gap at the bottom and make it less comfortable and less secure."

My concern is that their rings do not open. My cuck has an extremely hard time squeezing through solid non stretch rings because of sensitivity caused by his vasectomy several years ago. They said their security came from the gap between the cage and the ring so a larger ring could be worn. I'm not so sure. My cuck's cock is so tiny, that his penis can literally fall out of the back of his CB6000s, while his balls remain secured. We did find a solution for this fall out and pull out, but the CB6000s is just too damn big for him. I'm trying to determine if this solution would also work on the MM.

Hope some of this helps. Thanks for starting this thread. Looking forward to learning more.

7. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    You have obviously read Pansytarts measurement guide. He seems to be a proponent of a very short cage with a larger diameter than necessary.
    This, along with a system of keeping the device close to the body( sports shoelace), should keep the mini banana in the cage. For added security, replace the shoelace with a lengthened cable lock from Master. I have used this method on some home made Cb's, & had success.
    I would like to see a picture of the oval ring.
    Take care, take it!
    Mr Gee

8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    I can echo the positive statements that people have made about Mature Metal. Great customer service. I also take exception with the person who stated that their devices are not secure. That might be true for certain people, based on their anatomy, but for many of us, it's just a matter of finding the right fit. It takes a little patience, trial and error until you find the right configuration.

The only real complaint that I have with Mature Metal is that I disagree with some of the instructions and tips regarding sizing and putting the device on. I'll address them below.

To put on a base ring, or a sizing ring for measurement purposes, MM says:
    That's just WRONG! If you can put your penis through a ring first, and then have room to push the testicles through, THAT RING IS TOO LARGE!. The correct way to put a ring on is TESTICLES FIRST, THEN PENIS. That is the only way that a properly sized ring can be put on. The testicles go through, and only the skin of the scrotum is left inside the plane of the ring. That leaves room for the penis, which can be bent and compressed, to be pushed through. If you put the penis in first, it blocks the ring, and does not leave enough room for a testicle, which cannot be bent or compressed, to go through, unless the ring is far too large to be secure.

More on the base ring:
    This makes no sense. The ring at the back of the cage itself is round, not oval. There is no way that an oval ring, which is not the same shape as the cage, allows a more uniform gap than a round ring, which matches the shape of the cage. Of course, which works better depends on the individual. I've tried the oval rings, and am going to try round now. The round plastic sizing rings fit me better than the metal oval rings.

Cage sizing:
    (Inside diameter)
    What's the difference between "snug" and "tight"? Last time I looked, they were pretty much synonymous. Also, there is no attention at all to the difference between the diameter of the glans and the shaft. The glans is always thicker. If the cage is "snug" against the shaft, then the glans has to be compressed to squeeze through, and you wont be able to get the cage on at all without using the "stocking method", or something similar, to pull the penis into the cage. Is that the way it should be? Or should the glans fit through the ring more easily, leaving a little extra width for the shaft? From my experience so far, I'd say it's probably best to go with the smaller diameter if you're not sure; too much room makes it easier to pull out when flaccid. I think for a properly-sized cage, you will probably need to pull the penis through with the stocking method, and this should be mentioned on the MM website.

Length:
    Suffice it to say that "the base of the penis where it meets the testicles" is not a very specific spot; depending on how you interpret that, the difference could be up to an inch or more. I think it would make more sense to measure from the top of the base of the penis where it meets the abdomen. An adjustment might be necessary, but at least that is a specific spot from which to measure.

Again, great customer service, very willing to work with you to make adjustments to achieve a proper fit. I just don't agree with some of the sizing and installation tips.

9. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I also think MM service is excellent but it wont change the fact that if you can stuff your cock and balls through a steel ring you can pull the penis back again even if the balls are trapped.
    If you want security you need to get pierced. I even tried the security pins MM can supply but they did not work either. It is always going to be possible to pull out a soft penis no matter how you size the cage. As I said nice toys but not real chastity without a piercing, You could also try convincing yourself that you cant pull out. Security??????. Buy one and find out for yourself.

10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Not if the base ring stays where it belongs on the base, and there's not enough space to get a hold of the penis to pull it back out.

I have one. I'm not just guessing.

One of the problems in many of these discussions is that people often assume that if something is true for them, it must be true for everyone. It's not. There's an awful lot of individual variation due to anatomical differences and tolerances, so what works for one person might not work for another, and vice versa.

11. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Every penis is made of the same type of tissue and when flaccid it is possible to put your fingers behind the base ring and slowly in a walking motion walk your fingers towards the tip of penis and gently draw the penis from the tube/cage and more or less back in to the body and out of the device.
    This will still leave the balls trapped but you most surely will be able to orgasm (wank).

12. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    No, steph17, it's not always possible to do that. Just because you've always found it possible doesn't mean that the same is true for everyone else. The base ring needs to slide far enough away from your abdomen (slide downward on the shaft) that you have space to grab onto the skin, and enough space to actually pull the penis back through. If the base ring is small enough and snug enough against the abdomen, you can do all the finger-walking you want, and you won't get anywhere. With a base ring small enough, there was no way that I could pull out; there was no room behind the ring.

13. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Every single cage like device has this issue. The only 100% secure way to not be able to pull out is to be pierced and locked to the cage. That I fully agree with!.

Maybe this is just because I am REALLY small when soft, but I can pull out also. Which is why we bought a U-Lock from steelwerksextreme

14. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well said Mels Bitch. The thing that annoys me about some people who are into chastity is that they are prepared to pretend to themselve that there is no possibility of escape without detection. How quaint. There are some secure devices and belts about, I know this because I have worn a carrara concept belt and also a lori lancer tube both of whitch you cannot pullout of. The carrara because it is a tight fitting full belt and the lori tube because it is fastend with a piercing.
    I am not saying the MM devices are of no use but they are not secure without a piercing, Sorry if this bursts some peoples ballons.

15. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I don't pretend anything, steph, and it's too bad if the truth annoys you. It's a shame that you feel the need to fling insults instead of keeping things civil. What's really annoying is the know-it-all attitude of some people who assume that if something is true for them, it must be true for everyone. How arrogant.

If you're willing to keep it civil, perhaps we could take the discussion to the definition of the word "secure". If you think the word means that escape is 100% impossible, then NO device is secure. Not your lori's tube, not any full belt, nothing. They can all be defeated in one way or another if someone goes far enough. Even the best locks can be defeated by someone who is technically skilled, cables can be cut, etc., etc. Some of the escape methods can be done without detection, and others would be discovered by a keyholder, but escape is always possible if the wearer will go to any lengths to escape. It's no different from securing your household. If someone will make whatever effort is necessary to break in, they can do it. It's not a matter of making it impossible, it's a matter of making it hard enough that it's not worth their effort.

So the real issue comes down to this: "What level of security is necessary to make the device effective? How far will the wearer be willing to go to escape, and at what point does trying to escape from the device become not worth the effort?"

Epiladdy likes this.
  16. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am not arrogant and I did not mention 100% security but if you can slip the penis out play then put it back in the device it is not secure simple. If some people are happy with a device like this then I have no axe to grind but the truth cant be ignored. I have used the jailbird with a PA cable and I did know that I could get it off but not without detection. MM devices are well made and look nice and like most trapped ball devices Ithink you must be more into celibcy than chastity or have very good will power.

17. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have only heard great things about MM, in person from users at Winter Fire this year. They were very happy with the customer service and support/delivery. Quality was good and nice light weight was noted.

As to security, it is a different discussion. I am in the camp that most captive ball devices can be slipped out of for an unauthorized orgasm and back in without detection. While I am sure for some it is nearly impossible compared to others; enough shrinkage and lube, you're out. That said, I think things like a Keepsake device, pins and cables add security. A captive ball device with a padlock through a PA will make it very secure. One must also remember, what works for some does not work for others and not everyone wants a piercing. No device is 100% secure, some are easier and some are harder to escape or remove without detection.

No system is completely secure, anything can be hacked, cracked or broken into eventually. The goal is to make things too difficult to make breaking the security worth the effort. Casual thieves are stopped by locked doors, you will never stop a professional. Same goes with chastity, but make it too difficult, make it tamper evident where possible and it can be very effective.

Nothing replaces a good relationship between the keyholder and the chaste.

18. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Really? Perhaps I misinterpreted your comments about how people are just pretending to themselves that their devices are secure, and how that annoys you, and "how quaint" they are.

Are you so sure? What if you can slip out and back in, but it takes 5 hours to do it, and you end up with abrasions on your penis? Is that not secure? It's not as simple as you make it out to be. There are varying degrees of security, not simply "secure" or "not secure".

"The truth can't be ignored." The truth is what I'm trying to get at here, and the truth is that you can't logically take your experience and assume that it applies equally to everyone else. For the record, I agree that a trapped ball device, without a piercing anchor, probably won't be able to COMPLETELY prevent pullout. But pullout CAN be made so difficult and impractical that it might as well be impossible. I had a JailBird that took a good 5-10 minute struggle just to get the base ring on or off. When the cage was attached, I was not able to even come close to pulling out the back. Maybe if I used an industrial strength lube, or was willing to work at it for a couple of hours, I might have been able to slip out. Get back in? I don't know. Maybe, but only with extreme effort. And this ring/cage configuration didn't even have any special anti-pullout add-on.

This is simply an irrational, ridiculous assertion, based on absolutely nothing. And it couldn't possibly be more wrong. Please just stick to the facts AS THEY PERTAIN TO YOU and stop trying to project your assumptions and opinions onto others. You have no idea what's going on with others.

19. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only bitch around here.

20. andy03

andy03 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am with hard body sub. And I don't consider myself to be 'quaint' either.

21. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hardbodysub. When someone phrases a comment with I think it is an opinion and not an assertion. You seem to want this discussion to go one way YOURS. You can argue the point with me as much as you like but I am still adamant that trapped ball devices are not secure without some kind of attachment or piercing. Please stop boiling over,is it really worth it.

22. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok - everyone calm down.

steph, how many times have you sent your device back to Mature Metal so far?

What have his comments been regarding the security of your device?

I've never known MM to NOT fix a device to suit a customer yet, perhaps you haven't contacted him directly?

"The sale doesn't end until the customer is happy" - and he sticks by that...

23. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Common sense tells you that if you can push your cock and balls through a ring you can pull it back out again. Just because you trap the balls does not mean you have trapped the penis. Now lets all remember how soft and spongie a penis is when flaccid. secure please just think. I dont have any more to say on this. Remember the human body is very flexible.

24. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    My husband owns a MM JB device and I can tell you this much...

It takes him 5 minutes to get it on. It's tight and sits right up to his pubic bone. (Hehe...I said "bone" :p ). When we first got it, I iced him down and he put it on. Then when he was still itty bitty, I told him to try and pull out. He couldn't. Well, after about 10 minutes he gave up. He told me that eventually he probably could pull out, but didn't know if he could get back in without causing his cock some damage. No thanks.

I do understand that no device is 100% secure. But, what's the fun in cheating a device? That just sucks. Especially if you're playing this game with your KH/wife/Mistress. My guess is this was HIS fantasy and HIS want. So, you convince your love to do this with you, she gets excited about it, and then you cheat?? WTF? The device would go into a drawer and never taken out again. I only deal with honest people. Liars needn't bother.

Oh, and I LOVE John's JB. It's so friggin sweet!!!! Thanks, MM. :D

25. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    I submitted a review of the Jailbird to this site a little while ago. I did mention that it wasn't really secure, as I could pull out the back rather easily. I've since decided I want a new, snugger model, since I think I overestimated the dimensions the first time 'round. I'm hoping to improve comfort, long-term wearability, and security. Since there are folks here discussing security of MM devices, I would like to ask how I could improve the security of the next Jailbird I'm getting via a tighter fit. How tightly should the cage grip the shaft? I get the impression that the cage should be tight enough that it's always gripping you with a delicate pressure, and that this means it can be somewhat difficult to get on. How tight should the base ring be?

I really want to err on the side of tight this time, but I am worried about what happens when things get hard. Does the tightness stop erections before they really get going, and therefore help avoid pain? Or is it that the tightness makes erections really uncomfortable, and it is this discomfort which stops the erection?

In case it helps, these are the dimensions I'm looking at:

Ring Diameter: 1-3/4"

Cage Diameter: 1-1/8"

Cage/Ring Gap: 3/8"

Cage Length: 2-7/8" or 2-3/4"

Lots of questions, I know. Thanks for any help you can provide.

P.S. Just to be clear, I want to improve security; I'm not worried about exact definitions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice