Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Agreed! Different “cagees” will have different responses, and since your goal is to keep him TFD, then stick with the larger cage and use the smaller as. “Threat”.

FWIW, I much prefer my slightly shorter cage because of the reasons noted….slightly easier to pee and far more comfortable when erections start, or rather, are not allowed to start at all.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    I dunno Sal, I think I'm gonna call BS on that one. This is the first I've ever heard someone say that a smaller cage also lowers their libido. I also think you should conduct your own experiment and lock him in the cage of your choice for a period of time of your choosing and then see which version of Pete you prefer. I have a feeling you will prefer the version that's locked in the smaller cage.

MadameJs_boo and longtallsally like this.
  3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    What I can add is back when I was wearing a cb6000 and went to a cb6000s. With it being a shorter cage it did fit better and kept things under control much better That in turn kept it much more comfortable so there were many more times that I forgot that it was even there
    Unless it was very warm out. In hotter weather the plastic cage held the heat in mak My it feel like I was inside of Mistress but there was nothing that I could do so it made me much more horny

longtallsally likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I don't think Pete's lying although maybe he's expressing it differently than I would. I think erections are the core of maleness and he likes feeling the beginnings of them -- I know I sure do -- because they make him feel male. Perhaps he's trying to express that the tighter cage that doesn't permit even the beginnings of an erection makes him feel emasculated and submissive and less a real man -- I certainly understand that too, internalizing the idea that erections are for real men not submissive husbands. I agree that Sal gets to choose which Pete she wants at any given time and for how long and should have fun with both. It's very powerful for her to be able to control him both physically and emotionally like that, to grant and take away his maleness.

5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Rectrix and I are soul brothers on this topic. It's all about (or not about) the erection. I could fairly easily go without cumming--relative to giving up erections. I'd say it's a factor of 100. I'd give up 100 orgasms to have one sustained erection.

6. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    My take is that Pete is starting to feel threatened by the loss of control and he is using this kind of talk to control what he can.

quite honestly I would not let him dictate things and lock him in the smaller one.
    His maleness will survive. I promise.

MadameJs_boo, RexVa and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Wow @Rectrix and @Lazlo Toth, just wow. When I think back to things he's said, this rings so true. I'm going to lie in the sun and think some more about this. I am very grateful. It's like looking at life through a different lens.
    THANK YOU. Sal

8. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    What makes edging such a powerful tool is the feeling of a full erection. You’re free of the cage and literally throbbing with pent up sexual desire. It’s a heady feeling to be so close to an orgasm only to have it just out of reach. I suppose it’s similar to when a male is only interested in his gratification and doesn’t pace himself to make sure his partner’s needs are met too.

Although the goal of an orgasm isn’t reached I agree with @Lazlo Toth that given the choice, I’d prefer an erection to an orgasm because the feeling lasts even after being caged again. Of course I wouldn’t turn down an orgasm... ;)

9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Interesting to see someone else voicing an opinion I have held for a long time — that allowing erection, or at least partial erection, while preventing orgasm, can be more productive than a device so small that it even prevents erection. The physical sensation of arousal ,creating the “caged animal” desire/need, can be extremely conducive to behavior modification and submission. It could obviously be argued that completely preventing erection creates a strong desire/need for erection itself, but the intensity of erection with denied orgasm seems to me a stronger effect.

10. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    We believe it is better to be able to strain in my cage. If I could not even get the beginnings of an erection, which is the goal for some I believe, then would that not make those caged teasings a bit less intense? When I'm TFD, and Mrs Jay has brought me to the point of feedback loop (the pulsating in the cage brings on the next wave) we don't want the cage to stifle the enjoyment too much. It allows for some intense edging and she doesn't have to let me out. I request that full erection (a stretch we call it) more in the first couple of weeks, because the intensity caged sometimes doesn't get me to an edge. I think that we search for that intense feeling more than the erection, and if we can only get that uncaged that's what we want. Being relocked after an intense feeling, does feel like a breaking of waves as you calm down and it subsides. It can feel quite emotional. Pride mixed with frustration. There is a brain chemical element to it as well I think that can be slightly euphoric

11. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I am appreciating on this thread that people are acknowledging different goals regarding cage length and how much of an erection is allowed. Some like the erection to start and the resulting strain, some don’t. And no one has yet said their way must be the only way for “real chastity”.

12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Since the revelation about the tiny difference in cage-size having such an effect, he's been in the slightly larger one, which seems better for both of us. But even after all this time, I still have to remind myself to send him saucy texts every now and then and make sure he's not forgotten. I've been playing slightly more on controlling when he can be hard rather than on when he might (or might not) come, and that seems to work. For me, it's such a subtle change in mindset but it seem to have quite a marked effect. It reminds me of Laura's advice about what to do if he's wearing Dora with a harness - just to think of it and act like it's a flesh and blood part of him. Everything else follows.

He's delightfully frustrated at the moment. All the sunshine helps and the hot weather means more showers together, which we both enjoy. I always wash him and shave under the ring and apply cream. It's so tempting to play with it sometimes, and yesterday I went a little too far and he had a little dribble. It remained hard though and I asked him how it felt. "More frustrating than you can imagine". I sat on the edge of the bath and watched it gradually soften - that's always intense for both of us but seemed to be more so, now that we're emphasising the hard/soft thing rather than coming or not. Eventually locked him up, patted him on the head (to which he responded instantly, like a wonderful reflex). It felt delicious but I'm missing him inside. I'm on late shifts this week, but time for a release for both of us soon, I think.

Sal

13. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you really have it under control. Enjoy

14. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    You can use the smaller cage as a punishment for if he misbehaves. Tell him if he isn't properly obedient he doesn't get to feel his hard cock. That would be a great punishment.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Since I last wrote, we've had a couple of weeks in a flat that's too hot. With the weather, My Pete was feeling uncomfortable and there were some chafing issues. I let him out, and that soon cleared up, but after he'd been uncaged for a few days, my body became out of bounds. With the heat I didn't think either of us felt very sexy. Then the light woke me early one morning and I caught him playing with himself. I asked him to stop, but he wouldn't (mutiny!!) and somehow I felt not just that I wanted to assert myself, but a bit tetchy too.

I went and had a shower on my own and when I came back, I didn't have to ask him if he'd made himself come - he was cleary quite soft. He apologised a lot but I said what I felt - that he hadn't trusted me to be responsible and that I felt out of control, which is not at all how I like to be.

Being a bit annoyed, I did a couple of things I probably wouldn't have done otherwise. I said it was a shame he'd broken the rule and played with himself because what I had really wanted right now was to be filled (which wasn't actually true). I took it in my hand and rather pointedly said it was a pity it was all limp and that it wasn't going to work. He looked disappointed and asked if we could just wait a bit and it would perk up, but I said he should have thought about that earlier. I asked him to fetch the smaller cage. He put up a bit of a verbal fight about that and I nearly relented but as I was genuinely a bit annoyed, he ended up in it. To be honest, it looks pretty much the same as the bigger cage but we've found the effect on him is quite different. I told him it would be for at least a week, probably more. We know from experimenting that the mental effects on him of the slightly smaller cage, which doesn't allow the beginnings of getting hard, are quite difficult. He said it makes him feel emasculated and a bit submissive. I found myself quite surprisingly excited, and told him so. I think it as the feeling of control rather than his submission, but it's all a bit confused.

I asked him to warm Daddy Bear and bring it (him?) to me. He offered to wear it as a strap-on but I said no, partly because I wanted to exclude him because I was irritated, and partly because it's really a monstrous thing, and I worried that he'd hurt me.

There was something curiously thrilling about holding it while he watched. As it went in, he said, "Please". I'm not sure exactly what he was asking for but I just asked him to keep quiet and to try to enjoy the view. It wasn't so much the length that felt different, but the girth made me gasp a bit and actually after the initial shock it felt quite special. Being watched by him was exciting too. But... I'm not proud of this but instead of just losing myself in the moment, I said a bad thing. I said something like, "So this is what it's like to be properly filled". As soon as I said it, I wished I could take the words back, especially 'properly'. He looked demolished.
    I immediately stopped and explained to him that I didn't mean it the way it sounded, and that I'd only said it because I was a bit annoyed with him but I don't think he believed me. I remember when I was about 15 - I was a late developer as tall girls often are - and some well-meaning friend's mum said something about it being just fine to have small boobs. I never forgot it and it definitely accentuated any hang-ups I already had.

So, he's been in his small cage for the last five or six days. I've been sure to be extra nice, sending him plenty of saucy messages etc, and we seem to be ok again but I wish I could un-say what I said.

I've noticed that after a few days in the smaller cage, he definitely seems to settle in to a much less sexual frame of mind, or at least a less obviously sexual one, than after he's been in the slightly larger one, which allows the merest beginnings of an erection. It feels very odd indeed to have this control over a fundamental part of his character. He literally seems to become more compliant! But it may be that I'm looking for this so I'm too easily convinced.

Yesterday, I took the cage off to have a shower together. It took longer than usual for him to become hard. He said he thought he'd been punished enough. I agreed - I definitely prefer the hyper-sexual caged animal who gets desperate and makes me feel ultra-desirable, to the slightly emasculated version of My Pete. Reinforcing the animal thing, after washing and shaving him, I popped the little leather harness on him and led him by his balls on a lead. It was nice to see him excited and he was like an eager puppy when I suggested he might want to take me. I kept hold of the lead, which gave a lovely feeling of control. I knew he wouldn't last long - he came the moment I told him to, just ahead of when I guess would have done anyway - but it felt nice.

He's back in the larger cage now. It's only an extra centimetre but seems to make all the difference.

Sal

Mark Owen, Bob H, bondinchas and 5 others like this.
  16. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Great reading the update. Just yesterday I was thinking of you and thought you were overdue for one of your updates and hoped that all was well. I now know that you still have it under control. Have fun

iome343 and longtallsally like this.
  17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    If only you knew! I don't feel half as confident, or even a tenth as confident as I come across when I write. When I accidentally said that bad thing to him, my stomach practically tied itself in a knot. And theer are so many times when I ask him to do something (eg fetch the little harness thing, or big Bear) and I just imagine he'll refuse and the whole thing will fall apart. For some women on here, the big problem is guilt - mostly about enjoying oneself when supposedly one's partner isn't. I went through a short phase of that but it didn't last long - once I realised that our project was a huge turn on for him. (and me) The thing I really find difficult still is the confidence thing. I keep expecting him just not to believe in me in this role any more. Every now and then, I have a real crisis about it and have to have an emergency G&T! It helps that Laura and I are back on speaking terms and actually surprisingly close again. I have thought once or twice about reintroducing her to inspections, but that feels like a bad idea.

There's a woman at the gym who I've seen a couple of times, who wears a key like mine - hers is on her ankle. We acknowledged it last week and said hello (she's called Kate) although we didn't talk about the keys. We were both just leaving. Next time though. But even that makes me quite nervous. My Pete and I are super-sensitive about confidentiality but it's so nice to be able to talk to someone. I'll make sure she talks about the key first though - it might well be the key to her jewellery box!

Sal

18. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    it seems to me that a man that is willing to wack off in front of his wife when he know she doesn't approve is just asking for greater domination. I see this throughout your writings, he complains yes, but his actions cry for more and greater domination. Oh well you're gaining and having fun and that is the real goal

19. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    successful actions create self-esteem

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  20. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    If my wife said that to me while she was doing that I would have an accident on the spot.

21. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We had a nice chat lying in bed last night - curled up together. I was in the crook of his shoulder and had my hand on his cage - which both of us like. We felt close. We talked about this and that but I learned something new.

He said that watching me with Big Bear (as we know call it) had been exciting but difficult for him, especially when I'd asked him not to participate. He said he had been feeling 'a bit useless' anyway, and then I'd made the comment about feeling 'properly filled'. I repeated what I'd said to him before - that I'd only said it because I had still been a bit annoyed with him. But then he said that actually that hadn't been the worst moment.

He told me that just a couple of days ago, after I'd led him around on the lead and I'd had him inside me and made him come immediately (as he generally does when he's been caged for a while) he'd been looking forward to 'making love properly' a few hours later, (as we often do) when he'd have been able to control himself and last much longer. But nothing had happened. I hadn't been interested. He said he'd thought about trying to initiate something but the combination of the smaller cage we'd been using, seeing me with Big Bear, what I'd said about being properly filled, being made to come pretty much the moment he entered me, and then after all that, not given the opportunity for 'proper sex', had made him upset and humiliated.

I was just about to apologise but found myself asking if he had found all this just a little bit exciting too? He didn't say anything. Tumbleweed moment. I said, "I think maybe you were." More tumbleweed, and eventually he said, "Maybe". It felt like an important moment. I said that I loved having the feeling of control and the responsibility but that it was difficult to always get it right. I said maybe I'd got the balance wrong, especially as he'd been nearly a week in the slightly smaller cage which does funny things to his brain. Too many things going on at once. I reassured him about enjoying him inside me.

That of course, was his cue to suggest that's where he really ought to be right now. He gave me his big goofy grin and I nearly relented but realised that he would come immediately and because he had an early start this morning, we wouldn't be able to stay up for another round in a an hour or two. I explained this to him and gently tapped my hand on top of his head. It's like a reflex action for him. He was attentive and slow and gloriously controlled and I thought about him as the caged animal with a magnificent tongue, and told him so!

Thinking about it all this morning, he's a little more fragile and sensitive than I'd thought. He's in the larger cage now - I'll see how he is after a week of that. I just sent him a couple of teasing texts about my caged animal.

One completely separate thing we've discovered recently. As I've described here before, I've often wondered what it would feel like to be able to make him go soft on command. Of course, I love being able to make him hard by responding to my words, or a look, or my touch but there would be something so controlling about comanding him to be soft for me. We've both talked about that fantasy. After washing him, he's generally hard and it takes a while for him to go soft enough to get the cage on. We both rather enjoy that ritual and quite often I just patiently watch him, to make it even more squirmy. We haven't found a way to make him go soft (which is the point of the cage, I guess) - in fact any time I've tried it, he seems to get more excited, not less.

But I have noticed that there are some positions in which he'll go softer faster than others. For inspections and measurements, Laura originally suggested having him put his legs over the arms of a chair. It's a vulnerable position and it seems to need a little more attention from me to keep it hard - which, as she pointed out, is perfect for making measurement time as stomach churning as possible. (evil grin).

A month or so ago, we were playing around, with him out of his cage, obviously excited. We were joking around. At one point, he was lying on his back, hands clasped under his head. It was throbbing away as usual. For some reason, at one point I held his feet together so his soles were touching - which meant that his knees were nearly flat on the bed on either side. I hadn't really clocked him in that position before and was about to tell him he looked pleasingly vulnerable when I noticed that it had gone soft - not just a bit, but properly squishy nd small. We've tried it once or twice since. In less than half a minute it goes from being hard to totally soft, (and stays that way even if I wrangle the ring and cage). I never knew that was a thing, and apparently neither did he!! The moment we let him stretch out or get up, then - boingg - it goes hard again. I asked him what's going on and he said he didn't really know - maybe a combination of feeling vulnerable and some nerve thing. It turns out he finds it difficult to remain hard in that position, even if I let him play with himself (only for a moment!) I know this is different from being able to command him to go soft, but it's still pretty impressive. I get a little kick out of it, I admit.

Sal

22. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Thanks for the new update, I missed your news.

Your husband really behaved badly when he gave himself a lonely pleasure despite your disappointment.
    But, as usual, you managed very well.

And this thought, this ability of yours to make the right choices, must become part of your awareness: you are much stronger, careful and on the right path than you imagine

23. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Your Pete really knows how to push your buttons with his masturbation habit! Your response was perfect. I’m not surprised he found your enjoyment of the toy exciting at some level. After all, he bought it for you, size seems to be a fixation for him, and watching you enjoy your sexuality while he’s denied seems to be a vicarious pleasure for him. I can’t help but believe he continued playing with himself in the hope you would respond in some fashion like you did - especially by caging him.

By all means talk to Kate! I sincerely doubt the key is to her jewelry box. Having someone to share naughty secrets with is incredibly freeing. Although be aware that her anklet may also suggest she cages and cuckolds her husband.

iome343 likes this.
  24. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    With regard to going soft when laying on your back with your knees pressed down almost flat on the bed...I find that to stay hard at my age it is necessary to be standing up and clench the bum cheeks. Now obviously for me ED comes into it and pressure perhaps on my prostrate is required to maintain my erection. I am not suggesting that your Pete has ED problems (clearly not!) but perhaps there is something in the male anatomy that creates a curve of ability to stay erect and perhaps the position he was in, is the first part of that curve.
    That position changes the internal pressure when a man clenches perhaps that has something to do with it???

25. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you wear your real key the next time you see her, and fiddle with it when you talk, the significance will either be blatantly obvious or totally oblivious to her. Either way, it'll be obvious to you from her body language especially if she fixates on your key. Don't forget that she'll likely have all the same butterflies as you might, just project that outer confidence you so ablely project to Pete and to us. x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice