PA technical question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by remyruff, Jun 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    I've had with PA for 7 years, 4ga the since 2017.
    I want to upgrade my device. I've been quite happy with the evotionchastity.com orion and want to order their new coded screw design cage. They offer a hollow titanium PA pin starting with 2ga Size.
    I am intrigued by the possibility of a cleaner stream for urine and wonder if this is indeed the case?
    Will this be less messy?

Another question is how much effort would it be to insert a 2ga in my fairly loose 4ga without using a taper?

Also would a hollow pin expose me to a higher risk of a UTI if I am frequently in the ocean that can get deeper into the urethra?
    Thanks

2. Cyclops75

Cyclops75 New member

Programmer
    Cleveland, Ohio USA
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I can tell you it was no effort for me to stretch my PA to 2 ga from 6 ga in less than a year without using a taper just by using Maximum Strength Anbesol, and increasingly larger rings I bought from Amazon. Medically recommended? Probably not. Effective and pain free? Well, relatively pain free...

3. Deleted member 103212

Just wear a heavy 4ga and non supportive underwear. Have lots of sex or masturbation. It’ll stretch itself in a few weeks. You can also use some coconut oil and a quality taper and just slowly work on it for 5 mins a day. It’s pretty easy. Just take your time. You don’t want a blowout.

4. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Thanks for responding. Anyone tried the hollow pa pin?

5. Forsake

Forsake Active member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    I have a hollow PA pin in what should be 6ga, haven’t measured it with calipers.

I’ve not worn it for months at a time so even anecdotal evidence isn’t informative but from an infection perspective I’ve had no issue. The stream is well controlled with nearly no mess but I’ve found I need to relax rather than force out a pee otherwise the stream goes from well controlled to more geyser like. I’d assume a larger opening from a larger gauge would improve that some but I’m satisfied with the current size.

I alternate between the 6ga hollow pin and 8ga jewelry while out. Prefer the chastity when peeing easily.

6. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Interesting. I saw that BA Workroom offers a hollow PA wand. I've been wanting to buy it but he hasn't taken orders in forever. It's kinda 'what's the point' when looking at his wares. I wish he would reduce the # of offerings to up his efficiency, hire more people, or just take the products off his page. It sucks to shop and then find, 'oh fuck it's all unobtainable anyway'.

7. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Yes, you are absolutely correct about BAW.
    I had a unpleasant experience with him, I won't get into all details here, but I wasn't happy with a weld and he accused me of all kinds of terrible things, he is quite sensitive to any criticism, obviously overworked and thus he stopped taking orders recently, which is his choice but doesn't say much about his business tactics. By the way his outbursts where totally unwarranted.
    He does have the best deal on the market especially for titanium with virtually no competition.
    Its a shame custom chastity is so niche, there's still room for improvement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice