Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    "Get upstairs, undress and wait for me with your hands on your head".

A

2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    This morning, my wife wanted to cuddle and play with me while caged for an extended period of time despite struggling with a lot of residual congestion from a viral infection. I kept thinking she'd want to get up and have some coffee but she was more interested in physical intimacy. She teased me and even allowed me to give her an orgasm. Since I am now overdue for a release and orgasm based on our dice game, I thought / was hoping she'd be in the mood to release me. But it didn't happen. She finally agreed it was time for coffee after an hour. The topic of my release was never mentioned. So we got up and headed to our separate corners of the house for "quiet time" & coffee. About 30 minutes later, she comes into the kitchen and says, "June 16th". Without any word of explanation, I knew what she was referring to and her non-verbal cues confirmed that. Another 2 1/2 weeks.... really? I told her a few days ago that the thought of being denied for longer periods of time made me very aroused. She seems to be embracing that. After that conversation the other day, I was so aroused I was leaking thru my jeans. I may need to wear a padded brief today for my "incontinence".

3. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    Preface, we're not hard-core chastity users at this point. I had an emergency come up that I had to immediately head out of town and this is part of a text exchange.

Her: How's the drive? Did you remember your cage?

Me: it's fine and no, I forgot it. I didn't have that certain someone there to remind me. Told you I needed you to be more firm with me lol

Her: Well you aren't allowed to touch it! I'll be better when you get back.

Me: promise?

Her: yes!

Me: not even once?

Her: Nope you won't come for a month if you do!

4. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wow!!! That's progress! She really asked you if you took it along???? WHOA!!

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  5. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    Yeah, it was. I left out, she may have had a few adult beverages (assuming as was at a get together), but that means the seed is planted, its in there and yes, absolutely progress

littleguy3 likes this.
  6. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My heart racing when I get told “you know how much power I have over you with that cage locked on?”

7. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    She didn’t say a word, she just sent me a picture of the key to my cage. That picture is my avatar.

8. Rally13

Rally13 Active member

Local Time:
    It's not really a "hot" thing that she said, but it is progress considering my wife is quite vanilla. I asked if she was enjoying being a keyholder, and she replied: "well you've become less of an arsehole"...

9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Me: "I really want an erection and for you to play with my D. I really miss it."

Her: "Next year babes"

10. SumTrainingRequired

SumTrainingRequired New member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Yesterday, during couples counseling, I told her that bedtime has been amazing and I’ve been speechless. My wife couldn’t stop smiling. The female counselor said “good, because that solves more than 50% of relationship issues,” and she went on a bit more.

Earlier this week I accidentally came from sex when she tied up my hands and forced me to smell her armpits after she just got back from jogging. She said I wasn’t getting unlocked again for a very long time. I think she pushed me to orgasm on purpose.

Anyways, yesterday, after that comment in counseling and a special date night, I went down on her and she asked if I deserve to get unlocked. I said the magic words and I was allowed inside her for some intimate touchy lovey sex, but not more than a minute passed and she wouldn’t let me back in. She reminded me I can’t be trusted to be inside her. She’s helping me with orgasm control, she reminded me.

We were cuddling naked without the cage and she said, “I can lock you up for as long as I want, and unlock you for as short as I want.” And she showed me where the cage was.

11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have both listened to a podcast about playfulness in the bedroom. The sex therapist & psychologist who was speaking said the partner with the lower libido should set the pace in the bedroom, something my wife has embraced much to my relief. The therapist also said that the partner who is the least emotionally intimate should set the pace in conversation to build emotional intimacy in the relationship.

Since I'm the one who has been less emotional in our relationship historically, I went searching. I found a website with "15 Tips for Building & Growing Emotional Intimacy in Marriage". It provided a list of "tough questions" to ask to discuss the state of your relationship. Over dinner last night, I asked my wife "What one thing would you like me to change or work on?" Her reply, "Stop talking about sex all the time!" :p

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    If you have good links that you've found work for your situation, share them here :)

denied_one likes this.
  13. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    I am currently hornier than a horny thing with horns - day 54 with a proper cum. Just 2 ruined orgasms and a zillion foot rubs and at least a gejillian orgasms for my wife. And I am loving it… SHE is loving it…. This damned cage has made me a different person…
    My wife said this evening…. “I’m loving this darling… it’s so lovely what you do… I’m loving it SO much… you are definitely gonna have to wait until July 16th (our wedding anniversary and my 100 days in lock-up).. you don’t even need a ruin to be honest, you leak so much anyway, why would I even need to take the cage off at all until then?”
    And hearing that of course… more leak…

Now of course my thoughts are turning to:
    Is she enjoying this new me SO much that she might even try talking me into keeping the cage on even on our wedding anniversary?
    might she prefer me NOT to have a full cum on the night she has promised me one?
    Secretly I guess….. I hope she does!

But that goes without saying!!

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Did I just learn that horny is linked to horn?
    I am having dears in my mind or rhinos or unicrns with dildos.

Andylocked likes this.
  15. Baggervance

Baggervance Member

UK, Lincolnshire
    Local Time:

16. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hornier than the Brass section of a French Horn Orchestra !… possibly with dildos

Pepe_ and JaySaysYes like this.
  17. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Excellent Baldrick… like a man in a desert on a windy day, you got my drift!!

18. ksjohn

ksjohn Member

Kansas
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    My gorgeous wife and I finally made love last night after 5 weeks.

She came and rolled over so that I could enjoy some doggie fun. I got close and asked if I could cum, she said yes.

As I am cumming, she giggles and says, "I should have told you no!" Just an example of not knowing what to expect.

19. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    Wife absolutely broke me last night. We recently I submitted my entire body to her. This includes asking permission to use the restroom restroom when we are alone together.

Last night, right before bed She tells me She is going to use the restroom before lights out. I joking say, "You didn't ask permission."

She looks at me. Tells me to follow Her into the restroom. Has me kneel in front of Her while She is on the toilet. Has me put my hand under Her, AND PEES ON MY HAND! When the warmth hit my hand I went to pull it away. She grabbed my arm, and stared into my eyes. Neither of us spoke.

I was so shocked. That isn't my thing. That isn't Her thing. Or at least...

She allowed me to wash up. We went to bed and told each other we loved them. This morning while getting ready:

Her: "Are you doing better this morning?"
    Me: "yes?"
    Her: "No more back talk. It isn't a game. You either submit your body to me or you don't."

The rest of the morning went on like normal. WTF just happened! If I could go back in time 2 years and tell myself...

20. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That's crazy! But she found a simple but impactful way to make her point! And of course you love her for it!

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  21. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    After I gave my wife her 3rd orgasm of the morning….. she told me that since I’ve been locked up, her orgasms are getting bigger, harder and better each time! She said “I think it’s because you are getting better with your tongue and fingers…. But maybe also a little to do with the fact that I tell YOU when you can cum…. And that’s not until mid July at the earliest!”…
    I got some ball squeezes and a quick feel of her fingers all over my bits….. and it was heavenly!!

22. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    Yeah! It is hot, but...

I think we are going to have a discussion. When we started down this path we both agreed there wouldn't be any kind of punishment. Trying to figure out if She unilaterally changed our agreement. Was that a punishment or was She just exercising Her rightful control? Where is that line? If She had spanked me instead of peeing on me?

I'm left both aroused by Her strength, and a little concerned by the ambiguity.

Sorry to tangent on this thread. My mind is still spinning.

23. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    on Dec 29 I could live with that, but in May??? hot, though.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  24. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Also this morning…. I discovered how quickly I can make her cum with 2 or 3 fingers inside her - My God I thought she was gonna take off - afterwards I commented on how much I love making her cum - “And I LOVE to cum!” She said!
    This is definitely a new HER!! She is getting so much more, well…. hornier!! Lol!!
    We also discussed the strapon I have used on her way too infrequently… I suggested maybe we should get a smaller one, one she would actually love to use regularly whilst I’m locked - I mentioned how much I enjoy the connection with her and if I’m not allowed to use my own dick, maybe we need to get a similar sized one to me….. she told me to get it out and show her since it has been a long time since we used it…. “Hmmm…. Looks pretty good to me!!” She said…
    It is 8 inches and thick whilst I am just under 6 and not thick!!! I have a feeling the strapon is gonna get more regular use from now on!!!

25. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    My belt has a screw inside the tube at the top. I made a special screw with a large domed head to act as a sort of punishment pin. I was let out of my belt for a doctor's appointment. Wife would be out for a while after I got back. When I was let out I was told to put it back on as soon as I got home. I did, but I decided to try out a larger and sharper pin. To be on the safe side I intended to change back to the original before she got home, but she was a bit earlier than I expected. Immediately she asked "Is it on?" "Is it locked?" I said it was on but not locked as I still had the key. She was not happy and I quickly had to say why. I said I would change the pin and lock up properly. With obvious pleasure she said "I don't think so, go and lock it straight away." I duly dropped the keys through the slot in the top of the safe, so here I am locked up with a larger pin I have never tried before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice