New to chastity, new to this site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MikeyLikes, Apr 11, 2011.

1. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Hi all,

Just thought I'd take a moment to jot down an introductory thread.

Nice looking forum here - at first glance, very impressive forum 'engine'. I've barely begun to scratch the surface on reading posts here as there are many, many forum topics.

I just received my first chastity device, a CB-6000s, a week ago (almost a week). I wore it all day last Monday, and showed it to my wife that evening. I had told her about it before; something new that I wanted to add to our 'repertoire' (sp?). While she didn't think I should wear it on a long-term basis, she did seem to get into the idea of being able to reward me by letting me out :)

I've been working away from home ever since last Tuesday, so have been experimenting with the different base ring sizes and spacer combinations. A lot of science in this that I wasn't expecting. Anyway, hopefully by the time I go home, I have all the bugs worked out (i.e. have the right sizes of everything figured out).

2. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Hi MikeyLikes welcome to the mansion!

How are you finding the cb so far? It's wortspending the time to get the fit right as when you do it's a barely noticeble presence which you'll come to miss when you're not wearing it. Of course that might just be me :)

Anyway welcome to the boards and hope you enjoy your time here and the time in your cb!

Dilliom

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

Yes, it's a very good idea to take time over finding the right fit, just in case she surprises you and wants you locked up for a while!

Also remember that once you have been in the device for a while you may need to drop down a ring as your body adjusts.

It's all about trial and error, but we've all been there and are here to help. :)

4. chineseprincessangela

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Welcome :). Good luck getting started, with any luck your wife will love it more than you do after a couple weeks!

5. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Praising the site is always a good way to start off your posts here! Welcome to the Mansion :)

6. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Thanks everyone. I basically spent the first week with my 6000 trying different combinations of sizes of base ring and spacing. So far, the most comfortable combination Ive found is good for two days, but gets too uncomfortable after that. I get what others refer to as "ball burn", which I think is caused by excessive fricction, and possible folding of the skin around the base ring.

I do need to get some more info for my wife, so that she will become more involved/interested in this.

7. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion Mikey!

About the rings & spacers... It took me about a month with trial & error before I finally managed the right ring size and spacers for a comprotable 24/7 fit while my balls wouldn't be able to pop out (happened only once and adjusted to a smaller spacing).

And as Mistress Watchful sais, after a while your body adjusts, and you can wear a smaller ring. But don't expect this to heppen in a month or so. I've started about 9 months ago with chastity and since then I've worn it for half the time (also for my wife to adjust to the idea of having control over my libido :p), and only last week I tried a ring once size smaller. It does fit now, but it's still not good during the night (the so called ngith-pain that wakes me up constantly).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice