Full belt?

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by latex_chastity_slave, May 25, 2023.

1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    I can see that Behind Barz sells full belts as well. Can anyone comment on its quality? From the pictures they look good, but does anyone have actual experience with this brand? They are not expensive, but not cheap either. So I am looking for some advice. Thanks.

2. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Have you worn a full belt before? They take a lot of time to acclimate to. I have been in a BB for over a year. Mostly 24/7. I did a lot of research before buying mine. The turn around time is reasonable and the Communication is much better than most belt builders. The funnel tube is well worth the added cost. The only bitch I have with mine is I had it powder coated and the coating on the inside is coming off. By the time mine is opened again I will have been locked for 30 straight without the key going in the lock. I have toyed with the idea of other belt just to add some variety, but long turn around, cost, and the fact the BB serves very well have kept me from moving forward on another purchase. Ball traps do not work well for me.

Charles3451 likes this.
  3. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    coating inside?? Where is it? From their product pictures shown on their official website, looks like most of them are made up of clean stainless steel without any coating or lining.

by the way, we can see that they have a few different styles, which cage will you recommend for the best comfort and security?

4. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    I bought a BBCB last year; I am very happy with it. The system is modular, which means you can use different cock rings, penis tubes, and cages. (Yeah; collecting parts can become spendy.)

I never had success with trapped-balls devices, and the BehindBarz belt is an excellent solution. It takes some careful and fearless bending to get it to fit, but that's worth doing. I needed to make the belt curve a bit sharper at the hips; I bent the front part inward a bit; and I adjusted the angle of the cock rings.

I got a pup tube, which is useful when I'm feeling horny at night: erections without pain, but there will be no jerking off.

The workmanship is very good. The lead time can be a while; wear a jock strap as a symbolic chastity belt until yours arrives.

5. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    It’s an optional powdered coating. If you look in the gallery you will see some that are coated.

6. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I very much love mine. I've found fit and finish to be very good / excellent.

It's also very modular. For example, I'm still having trouble adjusting to the ring, so I don't wear it every day. I wear the belt, 2 spacers, penis tube, and front shield. When I do wear the ring, it's belt, ring, spacer, tube, then shield. Or belt, ring, spacer, tube, spacer and no shield. You can also get it without the rear bar, and I've found I don't really need it. It's still very secure without it, I can't get it off and it makes bathroom time really easy.

The locks are low profile, but do tend to wear and become problematic. But you can buy more on Amazon for around $15.

Depending on what you order it could be a month or so before you receive it, maybe a little more depending on how busy they are. I'm fairly certain everything there is made to order. They're not just pulling it off a shelf and packing it up, they get an order and they make your belt and all it's components.

They also communicate really well (unlike some other belt makers). Send them an e-mail today and Sam will reply by tomorrow morning. Can't say enough good things about them. I looked at other manufacturers, but am glad I picked them.

Timberwoof, Philcheck and OwedbyJM like this.
  7. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    I'm glad to hear that people like Behind Barz. It's definitely a unique style. And the modular system is a good idea!

The one time I got to see one, the finish / the welds on the belt were really rough/sloppy looking and I thought the quality was not very high.

8. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    Hi all. Looks like too much to study and be careful of in addition to what I can see from the website. Can anyone experienced summarize the tips on what I have to pay special attention to when ordering and taking measurements for the full BB belts? I am new to it but I have neosteel and my-steel belts!

9. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Option 1: Belt, cock ring, penis tube.
    You need to give measurements for waist size (they measure it a specific way) and the length of the penis tube. Tube can be 2", 3", or 4" long and has some options.
    Option 2: Belt, cock ring, penis tube, cage.
    3 types of cages: relatively open with 3 variations on solid parts. Closed up ("Hannibal") with 3 variations on solid parts. Flat front. All three cages are relatively unobtrusive.
    Pup Tube holds your penis up like a dog's. It's bodacious.

The cages optionally use a wire that connects to the waist band in back. (The belt will come wiht two back parts.)

10. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    #10 latex_chastity_slave, May 29, 2023
    Last edited: May 29, 2023
    yea, is it true that some versions don't come with a wire that connects to the waist band in back? I can see that many of them have no such wire in the product picture! Could it be a risk of pulling the dick out?

Taking the measurements at the waist? Do they have low hip version? Waist version usually does not provide long-term comfort in my opinion

11. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 Long term member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    For the belt and cages you have 2 choices. The standard version and the removeable cage mod.
    Both are good, but with the standard cage you have to unlock everything so you can clean it up. With the removable cage mod, you can loose w.i. the Hannibal cage for clean up. You're dick will stay locked in the tube and can't get out.

I changed the steel rod for a steel cable wire for more comfort in the back. (anus) The rod is very rigid and won't allow any movement. So there is a changed when you are going to sit down, you sit on the rod. With the steel cable you don't have that issue and you still locked from behind.

The fitting is a little thing, you have to bend the belt a number of times to get the right fit. Bend the waistband, the cages to get the right fit. And for the last option, I would definitely buy the option "rounded edges. It makes the waistband more comfort. I didn't purchase it first not, but later I ordered a new waistband with rounded edges. It soooo much better.

The options you choose makes the more expensive, I don't know where you're from, but if you're from Europe keep in mind there comes a extra additional few hundred euros 3~400 for faxes and fees....

Timberwoof likes this.
  12. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    Oh yes, does their price include tax in the UK and I can have it reduced when checkout? I am not in Europe.

13. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    If you are in England, the price you see is what you pay. For all other countries outside England you will pay extra taxes….

14. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    My country doesn't charge tax on chastity devices. However, I don't know if I can have the UK tax reduced when check-out.

15. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Where you’re from? If I may ask?

16. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    Even without the rear rod / wire, I cannot get the belt to move enough to get anything out.

Timberwoof likes this.
  17. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    Is it important to know my exact location? I do not want to reveal where I am from because I have a friend in real life whom I happened to know that he also visited this forum frequently but I do not want him to possibly guess, target at me or focus on my previous threads/posts because English isn't my mother tongue too and I always think that someone who knows me can guess from my writing style, maybe I am over reacting but exp. I can only say that I am not in Europe or the UK. Can I have the UK tax reduced when check-out?

18. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    I'm in the US. I paid the prices as shown on the web site plus £50 for air freight.

If you buy a belt with just a penis tube and no cage, you get only the plain back. If you buy one with a cage, you get the plain back and the back with the loop for the ass wire. If you decide to buy a cage later, you can add the wire and back to that order.

The parts are hefty. They will take some adjusting, but it's worthwhile to do.

19. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    The price you see, is the price you pay for.
    There is no discount on taxes.

There is a possibility that you pay additional taxes.

when I ordered my belt, I had to pay an extra 300 for the taxes en fees….

20. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    Did you mean that I can always buy a wire that connects from the front to the back later? Is the wire useful?

21. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Basically, yes, you can.
    Under normal circumstances, on wears the BB belt with the cock ring, a penis tube, and a cage. If the ass wire is set up, then the cock ring becomes optional. It prevents the cage from being bent up and out of the way. (That's very difficult to do anyway.)

22. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    I would start with the included rod. Use the fitment of it to size the cable. That worked well for me.

Timberwoof likes this.
  23. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    Hi.
    BBCB - CHASTITY BELT
    BBCS - Complete System
    BBCS - SISSY / FLAT FRONT

Is it bascially only these three belts?

Which one is of the best comfort for long term lock up and security?

From the pictures , they look like that the front cage is so big for the complete system and the sissy one, will it be so obvious under pant so other people may probably find something strange

24. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    You can read the web site as well as I can. Those are the basic systems. Best comfort depends on the wearer. The cage is actually not nearly as bulgy as it appears. A sport cup has more of a bulge.

25. bitchyinchastity

BC
    Local Time:
    When fitted properly the sissy belt is actually surprisingly flat. I get more self conscious about looking suspicious because of there being no bulge in my pants. Flat flat

Timberwoof likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice