Dream Lover Labs

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by priapusdenied, Feb 22, 2010.

1. priapusdenied

priapusdenied Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Hi,

I have been quite regularly looking at the following site over the last weeks:

http://dreamloverlabs.com/index.php

My wife/keyholder is very keen to get one of these products as soon as possible. Does anybody have any reviews of this product? I'm thinking of all sorts of practical concerns such as:
    How easy is it to attach the electrodes to the tubes (I am not exactly the World's greatest handiman, we use a CB6000)
    Is it reliable?
    Is it expensive?
    When is it due to be released for sale?
    Is it for real?

Also, I have to add a little nervously, has anybody experienced this device? And just how painful is it? My wife is new to what I would call full blown enthusiastic dominance, but she has had her imagination fired by this device and she's making me a bit anxious!!!

priapusdenied

2. isferos

isferos Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    It's not out yet. It has been going on for more than 2 years now. I think they are just about to bring it out.

!Do this at you own risk!, if you really want to know how it feels, find 2 23A 12V batteries, connect them in series. You will get the 24V DC the DL device uses/used for shocks. The device generates the pain by pulsing the voltage on and off rapidly with a period in the range of 1ms. If you add a button to your trial setup you will be able to simulate the pulsing from the bounce of the button. You might want to NOT hold down the button or you might get burnt slowly.!Do this at you own risk!

Hope this helps...

3. caladia

caladia Sparkly

Local Time:
    oh and a usb part too now for long range remote :D

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Or you could just take the safe route and buy an e-stim designed for the job!

5. caladia

caladia Sparkly

Local Time:
    or you could just get tied to something and have an e-stim used on you while you where half asleep :D

6. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    @knightservant: That demo was set very short for demonstration purposes, as the video states. One may set it to longer, and more useful, distances.

7. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    This product has been under construction for ages. I'm still not confident it's up and running, but time will tell...

8. dreamloverlabs

dreamloverlabs Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello from DL Labs

Hello everyone!

The USB wireless range is the same as a wi-fi router and goes through 3 very thick brick walls. Remote range is much more limited as it's battery operated.
    The current pulse is not exceedingly painful nor will it burn through skin. It's a deterrent. It can be customized wirelessly if you need more strength - but with safety mechanisms in place. You can't really test it manually batteries because your hand isn't fast enough - a microcontroller must be used. Also you need good contact with electrodes to test it or the feeling will be very different.

If you have any questions feel free to visit our forum/blog :)

9. username

username Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can't wait to get one :)
    hope it will be soon!

10. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    It's a great idea that few of us will ever get to experience at this price of $1400.00. Yes, it's out but I can guarantee you the masses are NOT going to part with $1400 to buy the thing. They way over priced it. Not exactly going to change the male training world at this price. What happened to them running the survey when it was going to cost a few hundred bucks? They had a $200, $300, $400 and $500 survey last year of which people were frowning on $300 or more as a price they would pay. Now they take it 3 to 6 times the price to $1,400. It's a real shame because the product is a great idea and a LOT of us were excited to buy one. However, i for one am not parting with that kind of money for something like this. It is going to have to become affordable or they are washed up. Wish em well and hope they come to there senses to bring the price in the $300 - $500 range or there is not chance of this going mainstream imho...

11. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    The pulse may not be painful, but the price tag of $1400 is! I could probably buy a couple of custom made belts and a custom made chastity cage for that price! Methinks you have priced yourself out of the BDSM market!

Only people with more money than sense will buy it. It will probably sink without trace.

Methinks the reason for the high price tag is that they need to get more money in, in order to increase production. So rather than seeking kink-friendly investors, they have charged an extortionate fee that is beyond the reach of most people for a product of its kind. I would rather spend $14000 on an Apple Macbook Pro than a Dreamlover.

12. mikecb3000

mikecb3000 Member

Quality
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    I have seen this for a few years on the web also. Real or not, it does look interesting.

mike

13. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    A good TENS in the hands of your master will give both pleasure and pain. One pad is attached to the little locked member and the other is attached to the steel cage. Mistress uses plastic wrap to insulate the two pads from each other. With the gurl secured so that she can not get near her chastity gage mistress can have lots of fun with her little gurl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice