PIV Tease

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fisherman, May 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    My wife finally allowed me to feel her pussy, after 7 weeks of denial. I was on my knees on the bed, she was in front of me in the doggie style position.

There was only one catch. My hands were cuffed behind my back, and tied to my ankles which were also cuffed. She was in total control. She lubed me up and guided me in. Wow! I was in heaven. I could thrust as long as she stayed in position.

She gave me maybe 30 seconds, then she pulled away. I was helpless to stop her. She gave me one more short session, then the cage went back on.

I'm hoping this will be a regular activity as we continue into this multi month denial period.

bondinchas, bknd90, remyruff and 23 others like this.
  2. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Pretty much the ultimate tease/edging I would say. You or wife is amazingly devious. I am sure it was wonderful and frustrating at the same time....bliss for all all submissive/sissys

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Oh what a beautiful story

4. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    So happy for you!. I love it when thy do that! Isn't that the ultimate tease and denial or what?

5. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Agreed, that can be some much fun. Goddess does something similar but will not unlock me so i get to “feel” Her Pussy without Her having to go through the trouble of unlocking me.

madams-sissysub likes this.
  6. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I am an advocate of PIV from time to time.
    I think it is necessary in order not to make the cage a habit. Re-experiencing the sensations of entering in her helps to remember what you give up for love.

7. Fisherman

Local Time:
    Update:

This morning my wife decided to give me PIV again, fully restrained like before. All of a sudden I realized I was getting too close to a release. I stopped all motion, but it was too late. She was not pleased.

Now my scheduled full O for July has been canceled and the "clock" has been reset. She told me I will have to wait 4 months. The little guy is in solitary confinement for a few weeks.

8. BunnyB

BunnyB Active member

Local Time:
    I often get PIV but like you, I’m usually always cuffed to the bed or directed not to touch her and never allowed to cum. She will use me to until she is done and then remove my restraints. In the mornings when she’s in a hurry, she’ll just instruct me not to touch her or to sit on my hands. Once she’s done using me, I’m immediately put back in the cage (once my member finally goes soft). I’m only allowed to cum from pegging.

Parley likes this.
  9. ClassyLocked

ClassyLocked Member

Local Time:
    PIV can be one of the greatest teases for me too if I've been denied for awhile, even if I'm allowed to cum. One of the hottest memories from chastity play so far is when my wife agreed to let me inside after not cumming for several weeks along with several days of very heavy teasing prior (we were on vacation).

I asked if I was going to be allowed to cum at the start, and she said I could if I did within the next minute. I don't think she actually expected me to be able to (I usually last with no problems when we're not playing), but I was so worked up and it felt so good that I don't think I was able to hold back more than 30 seconds. It felt like a tease because while the orgasm felt amazing, I really felt like I missed out on enjoying the buildup/other sensory experiences of PIV.

Also super hot was the uncontrollable giggling on her part that I came so quickly... there was a nice humiliation aspect to it.

sonhee and BunnyB like this.
  10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    PIV whenever she wants it. That's the best :)

11. ksjohn

ksjohn Member

Kansas
    Local Time:
    My wife loves to tease and edge me with her pussy! She loves PIV and she always cums, but she restricts when I can cum this way. After she cums, she will let me continue but she lets me know that I am not allowed to cum.

So I can spend some time enjoying the amazing feeling of her sweet pussy until she decides I have had enough or I decide that I cannot take any more.

The restrained pussy tease sounds like fun and frustration!

12. Fisherman

Local Time:
    It will be a while til my wife lets me feel her pussy again. She thinks it's too risky. But wow does it feel great when you've been denied for a long time.

13. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Goddess did this last night and rode herself to 2 orgasms. Shockingly, She then clipped my cuffs to the ropes which stay under our mattress and removed my metal cage. She proceeded to lower Herself onto me and fucked Herself to another orgasm. It was absolutely AMAZING! Unfortunately, as soon as She came She stopped moving, teased me about not cumming, pulled me out of Her, and put me into my punishment cage. i didn't dare complain or ask, knowing that it would only result in more time in the punishment cage. Regardless, being free and allowed to be in Her Pussy unrestrained was worth whatever sentence i get in the punishment cage.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    My Madam does this to me sometimes, now I’m in a fully enclosed tube device it’s such a mind fuck as I cannot feel her at all! When I was allowed piv my favourite would be doggy style or from behind. When she gets back from a date sometimes she will bend over the table and allow me to nestle my cage between her cheeks, I can feel her ass pressed against my thighs but all my cock can feel is the plastic of my device!

SissyMichelleNJ likes this.
  15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    I’ve been locked for several months, with a release only for sex. But, no cumming. Between sex and her teasing, I am really on edge right now, as never before.

16. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife has been making me wait quite a few weeks in between piv sessions, which are almost exclusively for her orgasm of course. We had the house to ourselves this past weekend and she surprised me with two nights in a row of piv. The second of which she was on top and rode me very slowly for a long time, I started to lose it and she’d stop just as I’d start a ruin just slightly, but she was getting closer to her orgasm and just started increasing her pace. I started pleading with her that I wasn’t able to stop it, and she told me to just let go and to enjoy it, there was no stopping her. I tried my best to hold back and had a sort of full / stifled orgasm as she continued riding for a long time even after I finished cumming. To the point it felt a little like post orgasm torture on the head of my penis, but I was able to power through enough for my Queen to finish her orgasm.
    I’m quite lucky to get that orgasm too, she told me earlier that week she’s not allowing full orgasms for a couple months, only ruins, till our August anniversary. At least she gave me a really fun one to remember for a while

true42 and Fisherman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice