Small!, that's me and needing advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by radical, Mar 31, 2011.

1. radical

radical New member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    I've recently joined the Chastity Masion forum, although have been into chastity - both self denial and denied, for the best part of 45 years ever since early in puberty I found I got almost more excitement out of denying myself an orgasm than actually allowing myself to cum.

My first serious long relationship was with a partner who denied me most of the time, saying that sex didn't really excite her or she was afraid of getting pregnat or any of a dozen other excuses, but then had affairs which (from her recounting) clearly thoroughly sexually excited her. I found that her telling me about these encounters really excited me and the fact that her descriptions always majored on her lovers being considerably better endowed than me and "knew how to use it" made me question my own equipment. I became concious that I am small - recently (admittedly frst thing in the morning, when Percy was shrivelled), I measured at just over 2", and get to around 4.5" when really really excited.

I have been in a long term and loving relationship with a faithful wife now for over 30 years. Once she reached menopause she found sex uncomfortable but still enjoys having regular orgasms using her Eroscillator, and I started self denying again rather than resorting to hand jobs which always seem second best. That resulted in me rediscovering the thrill of my partner having sexual fulfillment while I am left high and dry. This time though whilst she stays faithful!

I have found that going longer and longer between orgasms leaves me on a constant sexual high which is reminiscent of being 17 again. I try to stop myself from masturbating as I just feel let down afterwards having lost that super plateau created by chastity. Over the last few years I have bought a variety of Chastity devices, and regret to say that the vast majority of them have been a total waste of money. Shoddily built and totally useless for anyone with a smaller than 6" dick. Pull out (or even drop out in some cases) is easy. The best ones have consistently been the Miller's ones (CB2000, CB3000, CB6000 and CB6000S), all of which I have had. The CB2000 fell apart eventually, and the CB3000 split along the join. The CB6000S is the best as I two thirds fill it, whereas the others I only came half way down.

I have tried the Stallion Guard (Painfull), Exobyte (both types - complete waste of money), Sentinel (too big and heavy - but looks good), Birdlocked and BON4 (both comfortable but bulky round the balls and can chafe the scrotum). Also various points of Intrigue and KSDs etc - gimmicky and unpractical for real use.

My wife, although enjoying solo sex with me participating but never entering her, and after some persuading letting herself be selfish about it, has not really taken to the idea of me locking myself up and reluctantly tolerates me doing it provided she doesn't see the device or be asked to hold the key - it's all rather a let down. However I do still confine myself, particularly after I have been chaste for a few weeks, so that I can not make myself cum and spoil the sexual tension that has built up over that time.

If you have stayed with me up to now with my personal story then firstly thank you, but secondly I'm looking for some advice.

Firstly any ideas on better devices for small Penises? I literally two thirds fill the CB6000S which is the smallest sensible device on the market I can find. Precise measurements 7cm along the top, 5cm underneath up to my ball sac, 9cm around the glans. I'm not circumcised which makes Prince Albert type devices not as interesting / practical, and feel I would need to be both circumcised and pierced - a six month mission if undetaken!

Secondly - how to encourage my wife (90% vanilla) to be a willing (and even enthusiastic!?!) keyholder, rather than me self lock? Oh - talking of me doing washing, ironing etc will not be a good persuader as we share out all the jobs and both enjoy the fact that we do share them anyway.

Thats's all for now

Radical

2. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    As far as a new device goes, I am very much looking forward to ordering one of the "Mature Metal" devices. The are made to order in custom sizes that get extremely small. My cuckold wears a CB6000s, and only fills about half of it. He is still able to get erections. Oh how I long to have a device that fits him properly.

As far as your wife goes, is she out of her mind? Doesn't she realize what she is giving up. I can break almost any man of any habit just by adding ten days to his chastity sentence every time he does it. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. She could literally have everything her way. If she's willing to contact me, I will do my best to convince her.

In the meantime, would she be willing to determine your sentence even if she doesn't hold the key? Would she be willing to pick a card or roll dice to determine it? Then when you did something wrong you could say, "I'm sorry honey, should I add day (week, month) to my sentence?

Your wife has no idea what she's missing. If you can get her to see what she's missing I'm sure she'd do it.

3. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    well not that i am an expert but you probably are fairly similiar to my situation. we are both obviously "older" gents and in your case at least money does not seem to be too much of an issue since you have gone through a barnyard of devices. you seem for a device to need to concentrate on devices which may be custom fitted or ordered such as mature metal. there are others as well but they may be as easy as any in ordering a device which fits properly and the has customer service attached to it to make sure it fits properly. as much money as you have spent...this will be the way to go and they seem to work favorably for most folks....get you one made to fit!! thats what i will do if and when my 6000s breaks the next time.

as for your
    wife...mine seems to be more tolerant but you just have to keep being patient and prodding. and ultimately may just have to come to the realization that she wont "play" as you want. i am a long way from getting my Wife where i would like...but it is so much better than many others situations...patience..one step at a time!!

heck..Take up the wonderful Lady's offer from the previous post...She has sounded like She is a wealth of information and knowledge.

4. radical

radical New member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Thank you Angelique for the suggestion about using cards or die to determine the sentence. When we first started on a regime of me not "entering" every time when she was finding sex uncomfortable, she was worried about whether this was the time she should let me come in or not. It took a while to get her to the point where she would accept that it should just be how she feels - i.e. does she actually fancy a dick or not. I suggested cards and it worked a treat, initially with court cards and later just Jacks/Knaves. We have now graduated to "hardly ever". She may very well go for the card trick again.

Thank you also grenore for your advice - I will think seriously about a Mature Metal device. I'm just nervous about getting the sizing wrong, so will read the threads about that carefully.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice