Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Qabad, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Qabad

Qabad New member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Hi everyone. I am relatively new to the chastity world, but I need some serious product advice. I purchased a cb 6000 about three weeks ago, and feel in love with it. I wore it for about a week with no significant issues.

Then I started to get some chafing and soreness around my scrotum, even leading to a light cut. I took off the cb, and I had a solid red ring around my scrotum from the ring. I was wearing the largest ring with no spacer at this point.

Since then, I have tried every day to put it back on. I have tried silicone lube and baby powder to prevent the chafing. Each day the pain gets to be too much, and I have to take it off. Usually after about half an hour.

The scrotum has healed, and I dont have any redness during the rest of the day. I only feel discomfort when trying to wear the device.

So, I am considering purchasing a new device or belt. I dont have a lot of funds, but realize that this is an investment, and am treating it as such. Any advice you can give me would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Hi.

This is a very familiar problem to most of us that are in CB6Ks. I've answered that very question a half of a dozen times it seems in the last few weeks.

I've had the same problem, but normally, it's solved bu going up one ring size. If you're already in the largest ring, that is obviously not a possibility. You may be a little larger than average and having some pain with the device as you're getting started.

Normally, once you've gotten a large enough ring that you can tolerate it, it just takes some time for the body to adjust. I'd play guitar and can only compare it to how your fingers toughen up after playing for a while. Your scrotum will do the same thing. Since you're already maxed out on the ring size, you might want to wear the device for a short period at a time and remove it before the pain gets too bad. Tkae a break and wear it again when you're able to. Gradually increase the time that you're in it until it no longer bothers you.

I've been wearing mine for a year and a half, with obvious breaks for her pleasure and regular cleaning. I hardly notice it now. I even went skiing at Vail recently and was kept locked up the entire time. I barely even noticed the device. You'll probably have the most problems at night. Nocturnal erections are murder. Just take it slow and gradually increase your time.

You'll be in good shape in no time.

Good luck!

3. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    This is precisely why Mistress removes my CB6000s every night, securing my hands and feet so I cannot masturbate or dry hump the bed. Also, once I am secure she slathers on antibiotic/pain relieving cream or ointment mixed with hydrocortisone cream or ointment. This not only helps to sooth and heal the scrotum and penis, she often uses the opportunity to masturbate me close to orgasm before saying good night, turning out the light, and closing the door, leaving me trying to screw the air in an effort to finish.

I have found it useful to apply the antibiotic/hydrocortisone mixture when putting the device on, and several times throughout the day. It not only sooths the pain, but helps lubricate your junk. When lubricated everything slides into a more comfortable position. I have been in agony, and felt fine within an hour of using it.

Also, I find that the cage part of the device is more likely to irritate than the rings. Try using some very fine sandpaper or an emery board to smooth the edges where the cage contacts the scrotum.

Once adjusted, I found the CB6000s to be surprisingly comfortable. With the addition of a stretch cock ring around the base of my penis on over the locking pin, it is impossible for me to escape. I have worn it every day for over two years, and not missed a day. Mistress says the reason she removes it at night is not because she cares if my junk gets sore or irritated, but because if it gets too severe, or even infected, I would not be able to wear the device until I was healed. She wants me locked in it all day, every day, for the rest of my (or her) life.

yours respectively,

cuckold jamie

4. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    I have had similar issues in both my cb6000 and my cb6000s. And both because of a ring too big and because of a ring too small. Even with the right size ring so I can wear the device for a long time I have had similar issues when wearing too restricting underwear to hide the device.

You did the right thing when it happened to you. Taking off the device and waiting for the chafing and soreness to heal is the right thing to do.

Be careful about using both silicone lube and baby powder at the same time. They work in different ways, and can cause soreness when used at the same time. Because of this I only use silicone lube.

5. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Have you tried working with the different spacers instead of going spacer free? From what I've heard, the correct size spacer could make all the difference. Seems like as far as plastic devices go, people do have the best luck with the CB6000(s), but of course, everyones different.

Now if you just can't get it to work out for ya, one device that gets brought up often is Mature Metal custom devices. They're expensive but a member on here (PansyTart) wrote up a comprehensive guide to ensure you get good fit. Check it out if you're interested: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/5673-pansytarts-measuring-system-for-custom-fit-devices/page__p__58262__hl__%2Bmeasure+%2Bmature+%2Bmetal__fromsearch__1#entry58262

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice