I didn't know about male chastity until...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Reizla, Mar 10, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    Just a curiosity thread here...

I bet we've all learned about female chastity during history lessons at school when the Dark Ages were mentioned and the Lord of the castle left on their crusades... I took female chastity for granted ever since I heard from it and never really thought about male chastity. Also because it seemed somewhat impossble to put a man's penis locked behind a device like the old medieval female chastity belt. But the though of being chastitized (did I spell it right?) aroused me from the moment I learned about chastity (like most here, I knew at a young age I was into BDSM ;))

Now I'm asking you when (or how) you learned aboud male chastity.

For me it was around August 2009, when I started 'playing' SecondLife. After speakng with some (she)male friends I found there I learned about the CB3000 device that a friend was locked in. He gave me a link to show the device and it caught me (almost litterally) immediately. After a bit of research I bought my CB3000 2 months later.

2. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    I came across male chastity while shopping on-line for couples toys. That was in 2008. A lot of on-line stores were selling CB6000 devices. Curious about what you did with such a thing I started researching, my curvy half and I decided to buy one and try it out. At that stage we'd been experimenting with tying each other up for almost a couple of years, chastity devices seems like an extension to tie up and tease games.

3. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    for me it was searching the web sites for toys-new steel ballstretcher,saw the sentinel & a sexy domme holding a males balls in this steel device.i had to get one.that was 5 years ago.im now locked in a steel muzzle called the jailhouse & thats what it is.thanks to the internet.

4. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I discovered male chastity by chance in way back in 1977 when I was shown a copy of Janus. The first device I used was a small leather strap fastened immediately behind his knob just as described in the magazine.

Rita

5. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    I discovered male chastity on the internet back in 2003. I found the CB-2000 site through some BDSM searching and I was stunned I knew I had to get a CB and lock myself up. I had no idea how fun it was going to be and that I would love it so much. I did know about female chastity by reading about it in history books but I had no idea there were belts for men. I am so happy to be part of the male chastity lifestyle now and Im happy this site exists!

6. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I have been interested in and into Female Domination / male submission since my teenage years. Ditto, tease and denial.

However, I became interested in male chastity and orgasm denial in the early 2000s, after reading Ms Lori's web site essays.

In January 2006, I became actively participating in the chastity fetish / lifestyle, after purchasing my first device; a CB-3000.

I am now using the redesigned Spiral by Tickleberry.

7. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    My husband Jamie and I never had a satisfying or fulfilling sex life, physically or emotionally. He because of an extremely small penis that caused him to be the butt of cruel jokes by his friends, and endless rejection by women. I because of childhood sexual abuse. During our marriage he began to obsess about my dominating him sexually, and eventually my making love with other men while he was forced to watch helplessly. I told him that was never going to happen, which just caused him to obsess about it all the more. He begged, pleaded and cajoled. I never gave in.

When he told me he had been seeing a professional dominatrix, and wanted a divorce, I had a bit of a breakdown. I will tell my story elsewhere in The Mansion, but after several weeks of emotional agony I went to see this "dominatrix." She awakened me to my own power: personal, spiritual and sexual. In all the years Jamie had begged me to have sex with other men, neither of us had even heard the term "cuckold," much less "male chastity."

I told Jamie he had a choice: divorce, or be my cuckold, but I told him it would not be a game. I would be in charge of everything. The only choice he would ever have is to be my cuckold, or leave me forever. We drew up a contract, and two post nups. One gave the bulk of our estate to me should he resign as cuckold, the other to him should I ever enter into another monogamous relationship.

Immediately after the contract took effect, I locked him in his CB6000s. He was blindfolded (again, details will be posted elsewhere soon) so he did not know what was happening, no doubt he thought it was some kind of sex toy. When I removed the blindfold and he saw his predicament, I told him that I was now in charge of his orgasms. He would come as little or as much as I wanted, and in whatever manner I wanted. He has been wearing it every day for over two years.

So, I guess you could say that he didn't know about male chastity until it was too late.

8. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    i have always had an inclinaton towards the fem dom material and bdsm, even at an early age. cant completely explain it...thats just how it is.

now male chastity on the other hand!!!! i found the original first copy of slave piercing(centurians)in the early 80s and went OMG!!! i was immediately hooked and obsessed with the concept of piercing and chastity for males(and even feminization)!!i have almost all of the first issues of that magazine and what it became..forced womanhood. those were many a night of good "reading" material if you know what i mean. i have lots of "closet" desires and fantasies...but these magazines created up many of them.

9. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    I discovered male chastity in 2008..I spent the better part of 2 years trying to find one of the many devices that I not get out of. Now that I've found it, I'm paying for it. ;_0

M

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I considered myself well educated in kink, so why my boyfriend came to me and said "I want to be in chastity" I was intrigued, I'd never heard of it.

A few months later I bought him one for Valentines, and that's when the fun (!) started.

11. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    I got interested in chastity because the idea of female chastity intrigued me as a dominant.

But as I investigated, I saw that males were more interested in chastity. So I purchased my first cb3000. I played with it, but kind of lost interest.

But then I met a person online, who was interested in keeping me locked. And it was interesting for me again. I got a cb6000, and a cb6000s cage, and we had a lot of fun. I was locked for longer than ever before, but the relationship broke when she tried to keep me locked when I told her I had problems, and she still kept me locked. I ended up with a fungus infection, and it ended the relationship.

Now I am locked up again, with a new keyholder. This time I am sure she will not keep me locked if I experience problems. But it is still frustrating. I asked for it, so be careful what you ask for.

12. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    just jumping back in jabber,,,you have the footnote about your caps on your page....im dying for some updates from you.

13. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    Have always been into bondage and using cock rings (an advantage). Bought a handcuff/tube device from Centurians but only got 1 night out of it and sold it.

A few year later I was cruisin' the Net 6 years ago (I think) and tripped over Altarboy's site. I thought the front of my pants were going to rip out. I was off and running and have purchased 7 devices and currently have 5 and will be getting another in the near future.

Lots of Fun!!

14. mslv4u

mslv4u Foot fetish opened my world

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    exploring the world of kink specifically bondage and saw male chastity devices. Thought it was kind of crazy but kind of cool, figured i need to try it out myself so bought a cb3k. I'm guessing somewhere between 2002-2005.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice