am i the only irish user here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Irishsub, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Irishsub

Irishsub New member

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Hello all, found this site as i tried to find a site that could help me assemble my brand new cb6000, which i have now sucessfully done and have been wearing for 16 hours per day for the last 3 days. Im a 40 year old cross dressing sub in a long term heterosexual relationship. Have been amazed at the number of users on this site and have got some very useful tips and ideas already. Looking forward to hearing from and getting to know new and interesting people on this site and hopefully making new friends.
    As a couple we are new to chastity and are just begining to explore the many new option it opens up for us. Our main problem is we are both subs and we have to reluctantly switch so as the other can enjoy the joys of being submissive. We still havent managed a scenario where we can both be submissive at the same time ( any ideas would be gratefully received).
    If any other irish users on this site, please feel free to contact us and if there happens to be a nice dominant mistress, looking for a cute irish couple, well need i say more.

looking forward to making new friends

irishsub

2. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Good luck to you and the lady and welcome to the forum!!!

3. Irishsub

Irishsub New member

Local Time:
    am now on day 6 of my first adventure into chastity and am enjoying every minute of it. for the record i have a cb6000. on day 1 i wore it for 6 hours, then break for 2 hours, back on for 6 and then off for the night. since then am in it 24 hours per day except for a few minutes as i have a shower and was allowed out one night for some naughty fun. have had absolutely no problems at all. i find it very comfortable and yet there is no way of escape or chance of slip out.
    i wear a business suit all day in work and there is no obvious bulge to be seen and is very discreet.
    my wife is afraid i will be in an accident and will have to be brought to hospital and then she will be left to explain to the doctors/nurses what i am wearing. its not something that bothers me i have to say
    dont know how long i will stay locked up. in my case my wife is the key holder but is not a mistress and will give in easily to me if i beg a little !!!!!
    im harder on myself than she is
    will update in a few days and let you know how im getting on

irishsub

4. mire_klosia

mire_klosia Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    You're not alone ;)

I'm Irish too. Been lurking around here for a few years at this stage. Currently I have a Loris tube which for me just won't work.

I've got the measuring kit for a Neosteel which I'll be ordering soon.

My fianceé will be my keyholder although practically with sports it isn't going to be easy.

she has the same fears, accidents, accidental discovery etc. I think... meh.

5. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Know what ya get when you have 2 subs tryin' to do a scene.....a snorring contest! Ask me!
    It's supposed to be my turn as the sub( after a lifetime as the Dom), but she is such a Hestian!
    Anyhoo, as you can probably tell, I'm not being too serious.
    I'm Canadian-Irish Extraction,that with $2 will get you a coffee.
    Nice to have you with us and maybe we can help each other.
    Yours in service
    Mr Gee

6. andy03

andy03 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Hi Irishsub, I am from the north of the Ireland, and also quite a long term lurker, just starting to chat a bit more now. Enjoy your time here.

Andy

7. Irishsub

Irishsub New member

Local Time:
    was away on holidays for 2 weeks and 2 irish members turn up !!!!
    must go away more often and maybe my dream mistress will turn up

im based in the sunny south east

regards

irish sub

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice