Advice needed

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by bindme, Mar 22, 2011.

1. bindme

bindme New member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Hi All

I am looking for some advice on device comfort. I have a CB-6000 but after wearing it for a trial run of a few hours I was left with what I considered excessive pain in my left testicle. This lasted for over a week. Another try of a few hours wear several weeks later when the pain had abated and the same thing happened but the pain was worse and with no sign of it abating I went to the doctors. Several examinations and an ultrasound scan later I was told that the epidydimis on the left side was thickened and enlarged but they could not explain why and assured me that there was no medical risk and indeed nothing that could be done (I admit to not telling the doctor about the chastity device). Anyway, to cut a long story short I have concluded that this was a pre-existing condition that was aggravated by the CB wear rather than something caused by it. The principle causes being the pressure of the ring on the epididymis at the rear of my testicle and the trapping of the enlarged epididymis between the tube and the ring above the testicle (I used the biggest spacer that comes with the device each time I wore it). After a long lay-off of over a few months I have now managed to wear the device for 2 days and nights and it seems that my body is starting to get used to it but there is still a bit too much discomfort and I am concerned that I don’t aggravate things again or cause any long term damage.

So, my question is has anyone else suffered a similar problem and if so did you find a solution? My plan at the moment is to try a new, metal device, the Jail House from Extreme restraints. I’m hoping that the thinner ring will reduce the area of pressure and hopefully the discomfort but I am also aware that the extra weight may cause its own problems. I have considered a steel belt but it looks as if even they put some pressure on the testicles and anyway the cost is a bit out of my league. A bit of trial and error with different devices is fine by me but I can’t really afford to just keep throwing money at this so would at least like to narrow down my search to the one or two devices that are most likely to improve things.

I would greatly appreciate any advice. It is maddening that I have a long term, loving, beautiful partner who enjoys chastity too but we are being thwarted in our desire to take this further by my anatomy! I have left out some detail in order to keep this as brief as possible but if you feel more information is required to answer my question I am happy to provide it.

Thanks in advance.

bindme

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    I can't say that I've had that problem. It does indeed sound like a pre existing condition that has been aggravated by the CB though. If continued efforts to wear the CB aren't successful, the first thing that comes to my mind is something that doesn't use a ring around the package to secure it. I'm talking about something like a PA5000. I'm not pierced and have no interest in poking a hole down there, but if Mistress were to take me to be pierced, I wouldn't refuse. I don't think it's on her radar though.

With a PA piercing, you have several devices to choose from and you have the advantage over us non pierced types that you get darn near 100% security with no ring around the balls to cause the discomfort. I'm TOLD that the piercing hurts a LOT less than you'd think. I think that there is a somewhat lengthy healing period before you can use it to secure a chastity device though, so if you choose to go that route and don't want to wait, you may still be stuck with your hurting CB or some other ball trapped device for a while. Or you may just have to use the honor system until you're healed.

I know that a piercing isn't for everyone....myself included, but I do LOVE the idea of the security that it provides. The CAN'T escape vs. the WON'T escape. I know that there are several others here that have piercings. Maybe one of them will chime in with some better information.

Good luck!

3. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I can't speak on behalf of the PA piercing, but I do have a frenum piercing.

The healing time was rather quick and the piercing itself wasn't bad at all.

I believe there are chastity devices that secure through the frenum piercings as well.

4. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I can't speak on behalf of the PA piercing, but I do have a frenum piercing.

The healing time was rather quick and the piercing itself wasn't bad at all.

I believe there are chastity devices that secure through the frenum piercings as well.

5. bindme

bindme New member

Local Time:
    A piercing would probably do the trick as you say but I'm not going to go down that route until I've exhausted all others. Like you Manteo's Boy I have no interest in sticking bits of steel through that part of me and I'm not sure my lovely lady would be into it either but if no other solution seems viable it may be worth considering. Thanks for the suggestion though. Hopefully somebody else will come up with the perfect solution so my old chap can stay un-pierced!!

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    Have you considered a belt rather than a ball trapped device?

There are obviously other considerations (expense, travel, etc) but it may be worth investigating. :)

7. bindme

bindme New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your replies everyone.

I don't know what kind of pressure is put on the balls from a belt and am reluctant to spend that kind of money without a bit more clarity. It certainly looks like there is no pressure on the back of them which is where my problem seems to be but I'm just guessing really.

If anyone who wears a belt could enlighten me about this I'd be very appreciative. This situation, not to mention the discomfort, is really starting to get me down.

8. lilyboy

lilyboy Member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Have you considered getting a Kali's Teeth Bracelet from malechastitynow.com? The KTB only surrounds the penis, and not the testicles, so you'd have no problems with putting pressure on them. It's extremely light weight and unnoticeable, and it really trains you NOT to become aroused. [/font]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice