Who cooks?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Mar 22, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Originally in my relationship with pet I cooked. It was my house, I'd always cooked, and he'd never cooked.

Then (I don't remember why!) pet started cooking more, and did all the general cooking, and then got into baking.

Now, paingimp does all the cooking (including an exceptional Sunday Roast). Originally paingimp only cooked for himself and Me, and pet still cooked for himself and the kids. Now pet is working, paingimp is doing all the cooking.

Again, this will all change when spring really kicks in and paingimp is out working.

Then... I'll probably get a good Sissy Maid! :haha4:

How does it work in your household? Is it a FemDom thing or a convenience thing?

If you cook, do you love it or loathe it?

PauloChaste likes this.
  2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    We probably do about 50/50, but I suspect most of that is because she likes to cook. Whenever she can't be bothered, I cook. I can make some pretty good stuff in the kitchen (well and truly capable of fine and complicated food), but my real talent lies in getting decent food ready quickly using hardly any tools (no dishes!).

I can make nachos in about 10mins (plus oven time).

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    When i was married i did about 75% of the cooking but now that i'm single i have no choice but to do it all lol ...i need a sissymaid <_< curtseys

bitchboybubba likes this.
  4. chastedave

chastedave New member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    i cook it's my living

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i cook when i am not working. MM cooks when i cannot. It sure is nice to have a Mistress that helps Her sissy. :D Rick heats stuff up in the micro :lol: As for the why because MM says so.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    In the house of M, the butler does all the cooking ; it's a role reversal thing. Gwen the maid does the dishes and the laundry,again, a role reversal thing. If she can eroticize it, then I can learn to find the pleasure in it.
    I do enjoy cooking and all the other chores(I never used to),this is also part of my share of the household workload; she is out bringing home the bacon!
    Have a kickass day!
    Mr Gee

7. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    I cook

Madam seems to think that you can "cook" with the microwave.

'nuff said.

Usul likes this.
  8. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    We both cook. We have kids, and my my work schedule is different every day, so whoever happens to be home and not busy at the time cooks.

That being said, I really enjoy cooking. When I cook, I usually have a set goal. I know what dish I would like to prepare and have all of the proper ingredients to make it. If not, I go to the store and get them.

When Mistress cooks, she just invents things with whatever we have in the pantry or refrigerator. I always ask what she cooked that night and she never has a name for it. I joke with her and tell her that it's supposed to have a name and a recipe, but she does not see it that way.

I will say that I'm almost never disappointed with what she invents. LOL! I try to be careful not to complain about her inventions. I'm a VERY adventurous eater, but one of the very few things that I just can't stand is sweet potatoes. She has threatened to make me eat them before for making fun of her recipes or lack thereof. :blink:

9. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    We split the cooking - I seem to end up doing about 70%, but it's a matter of convenience - we both enjoy cooking and have different styles which makes for a nice variety.

It doesn't register as a chore for either of us, so no flr involved, EXCEPT if She wants to do the cooking, I don't argue!!!

10. desperatesub

desperatesub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I cook 95 percent of the time. On weekends she will wake me up and say "Where's my breakfast?" That means I get up and get in the kitchen quick! I also do all the shopping to keep the pantry full.

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find this really interesting.

It gives me hope to see that there are "normal" people out there who can live with D/s and chastity. LOL

I just love the way that people here do what works for them, and not what is "expected" (ie, chained to the kitchen sink whilst Mistress barks orders)

12. G_H

G_H Professional Lurker

Local Time:
    Mrs GH cooks whenever I work late. Of course sometimes she cooks pizza carry-out and sometimes she cooks burgers from the burger place, but she can also do a proper job in the kitchen. In general, if I'm home then I cook. We have always split the cooking pretty evenly but when we got into more of a Her-led thing I just naturally started doing more and more. Now I cook _almost_ every night during the week, almost every Saturday and Sunday, and I also cook her breakfast in bed whenever I'm home in the mornings (weekends and when I'm home on holiday).

There was never any sort of "Now that I'm in control, I'd like you to take over the kitchen" kind of conversation. It just sort of evolved. I started making her breakfast in bed just as an occasional nice gesture years before we got into chastity and Her-led. Once I was locked up for her I just started doing it more often. She does occasionally say things to indicate that she's come to expect that I'm going to do it (meaning I had better) but she's also pretty understanding if there's a good reason not to.

I love to cook so it's not a big deal. What I don't love at all is cleaning the kitchen. Ugh! But I know she likes it even less than I do (if that's possible) so I just do it. Whenever we have certain meals I ask her to help because either there is rice involved and when I try to cook rice I invariably destroy it, or because there's creative seasoning involved. We almost always go without a recipe. I'm pretty good at just going through the spice cabinet and coming up with a good combination but she's just that much better and that's the part of cooking she enjoys most so it works well. I do 45 minutes of work, she helps for 3 minutes, then I clean up the mess later. :)

Come to think of it, I think you could have almost the exact same conversation about laundry except that nobody ever enjoys it. It's just another of those things that we used to split based on who had time or who was in most dire need of clean socks and it's sort of slowly morphed into something I seem to have adopted as my problem. She never told me outright to do it but has come to just expect that I will.

-- GH

13. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I cook ... because it's simply natural to do as my Mistress's maid, it's convenient and most of all I cook because my Lady likes my cuisine.

However, Mistress Emma, I actually would like to volunteer as Your sissy maid but I am afraid my Mistress wouldn't agree [​IMG] ...

curtseys, maid katrin

14. caged_beginner

Local Time:
    I do most of the cooking in our home, I'm the better cook. She does the baking as I don't enjoy that. We do have a policy of whoever cooks the other cleans up

15. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would say I do about 95% of the cooking,cleaning, and laundry. Not because I have to am told to or even expected to. I do it because I love my wife and it just feels like the right thing to do.
    My wife seldom has me in chastity so it's not even I do it to be rewarded. Although I wld love to preform my duties all dressed up in a cute sissymaid outfit we just havent got there yet. Lol

16. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    My turn to really throw in a curve ball...

First - I do almost all of the cooking. I love to cook and everyday gourmet is my thing. From simple to very complex. I also plan the menus and such, I like that control.
    My wife however is the pastry chef. AMAZING cakes and such.
    My slave is a chocolatier. Yes, she owns a chocolate shop.

Now each of us does cook. My pet made an amazing five course dinner at DOSC, though I made the Ratatouille as she had never done such a thing before and is a favorite of mine.

Cleaning, well, I do the baths and kitchen she does the laundry, offspring does the rest.

When traveling, my slave does all of the clean and tidy work.

17. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    My girlfriend/mistress and I don't live together and don't see each other often. Usually if we eat together then we go out for a meal (I pay, obviously!). Occasionally we will have a home cooked meal when we're together then we cook it together. In theory, I would do all the cooking, and tbh, I think I would love it as a sign of service to her if I did all the cooking just for her and she got to lay back and relax, chill out etc., however, Her being Her, she likes to get involved as well and often takes over from me, whether I want her to or not! I think when we cook it isn't part of our D/s roles it's a normal, vanilla type activity which is why we do it together. I think if we were living together and were more involved D/s wise, I would do all the cooking.

18. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ours is a split depending on schedules: school, work, play...... We both love to cook and we really enjoy cooking together. Cooking together, enjoying each other and sharing a bottle of wine sometimes leads to the bedroom rather than the dining room.

19. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Don't ya love it when a plan comes together?
    Mr Gee

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know katrin... all the good ones are gone! It's like searching for a new husband! LOL

someonechris likes this.
  21. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    I do the majority of the evening meals. Hub brings me breakfast in bed every day and he does the occasional roast on a Sunday. I do the majority of the housework but he does do directed tasks. It's just practical as I am a stay at home mum. I do draw the line at ironing though (it IS all his shirts...) and he can sometimes be found chained by his cage to the ironing board :-D. I have left him specific household tasks whilst I have gone out with the girls - sometimes with a butt plug in.

ugams likes this.
  22. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I love to cook! For us it is not a sub or mistress thing. We eat fast food most of the time. There are some things she like to cook and there are some things I like to cook. Whenever we cook it is mucher better than the fast food. I normally do the house cleaning. I think the balance of cooking is beyond the Dom and sub. As we both like to cook.

23. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    I suppose wieners are off the menu....
    Probably in the lab....
    under lock & key....

Lady M's little boy
    Mr Gee

24. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    I do most of the cooking, but it's mainly due to our schedules. The kids eat breakfast and lunch at school, so don't need to bother with breakfast for them. I do about 90% of the dinner cooking and 100% of the weekend cooking. I'm a better cook than my wife, so it's fine with everybody in the family.

Since getting into chastity, I've taken over 100% of the house chores. She used to do it all - cleaning, laundry etc.. But since I'm locked up and have to please her she demands that I do it all now. She studies for her classes or listens to music while I do house work. If the kids aren't home, she makes me do the chores naked and locked.

25. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Like he said, we both like to cook. The only thing difference is I HATE CLEANING UP after I cook. He does do most of the cleaning, well more than most more like all. I HATE TO CLEAN. I do have a bit of a control problem (lucky him) :D and I usually end up taking over when I come in and find him cooking, unless it is something I hate (seafood):( .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice