CB6000 with one testicle - easy escape?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by SoonToBe, Mar 21, 2011.

1. SoonToBe

SoonToBe Member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    I am very worried that because I only have one testicle it will be easier for me to escape my chastity device. Will this most likely be an issue, and is there anything I can do to prevent it? Please let me know what to expect!

I have yet to order my device because I'm worried about this issue. I was thinking about buying it from http://www.lockeduplove.net/cb6000, what about that "security insert"?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Hmmmmmm......I can't say that I've known anyone with only one testicle to try one out.

I have a few thoughts.

#1. When you first try out the device, it will be slightly uncomfortable at times....especially at night when you get those nocturnal erections. It will burn at the bottom of the main ring on the scrotum. This is normal and will take some time to adjust to. Use the smallest ring that you can, especially in your situation, but don't go so small that it's unbearable. Use some lubricant around the base of the ring if necessary to help prevent chafing. I use baby oil gel. It helps immensely.

#2. The place where ball pullout will happen is between the main ring and the cage. Using the smallest spacer possible will prevent that. I use the smallest spacer supplied with the kit. I have heard of others here using NO spacer. I'd think you may have to drill another hole in the locking pin to accommodate that, but it would certainly help with the ball pullout issue.

#3. Don't expect the device to be completely secure. It will be a deterrent to your access and a constant reminder of your key holder's wishes that you not have access, but short of getting a PA piercing and using that to secure the device, it can be defeated. There have been many attempts to find security add-ons etc. Some of them are mildly effective, but are rarely a good LONG TERM solution. I tried the KSD-G3 and it didn't work for me. I could escape from it and it was very painful when I got night time erections. I really wish for 100% security so that I CAN'T escape rather than I WON'T escape, but haven't found it yet.

#4. Regarding that add on that you mentioned. I honestly have seen only 1 or 2 reviews of the product and they weren't positive. They all complained that the rubber pins caused sores etc, but they are easily cut or sanded and can also be removed, so the product is highly customizable. I'd love to see another review of it. I've considered trying it too, but the reviews deterred me. It's not terribly expensive. I'd like to try it. If you do, please post a review.

Good luck!

3. sissy janice

sissy janice D/S and kids - possible?

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Hello,

You can lock Yourself in a CB with just one testicle, that's for sure ;)

I have never set escaping my device as a goal to myself, therefore I can not say if escaping is easy or not. Fact is, that the device does not slide over the one testicle. It feels like it is "strongly attached" and even one ball creates a sufficient "anchor point". I'm not even using the smallest ring, but probably use the smallest spacer.

It does however put a serious strain on Your only ball during hard-on. This is what scares me and therefore I long for a belt-type of device. Which is probably not going to happen any time soon, since it interferes every-day life in a great matter.

Take care,

J.

4. SoonToBe

SoonToBe Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your thoughts.

1) I am prepared for it being uncomfortable and hoping to prevent it as much as possible. Would baby powder help, perhaps?
    2) I assume ball pullout with the smallest spacer would be rather painful, not sure if I want to experience that, and it may be enough to deter me from ever trying.
    3) Yeah, you're right. Even if I can't be sure I won't escape, the fact that it's there will help keep me from trying.
    4) I'm going to steer clear of the product in that case. I'm not interested in working that hard to make it useful to me. I want something that will work more or less out of the box. I'd only do extra work to the CB itself to make sure it's as comfortable as possible.

Why exactly does the strain on your ball scare you? Is it extremely painful and you worry about injuring it, or are you worried your ball sack will stretch or something? Just curious. One plus to the extra roomy sack is that it should have more room to stretch. Not sure if that will prove good or bad!

5. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    I'm not sure about the baby powder helping with night time pain. It could certainly be worth trying. The baby oil gel has worked better than anything for me so far, but by no means have I tried everything. The trouble seems to happen when the main ring is really tight and you get a long lasting erection at night. The skin gets squeezed in one place and it starts to burn. It will wake you up. Usually getting up to go pee or just walk around and get a drink or something will make the erection subside and the pain will mostly go away, but when you go back to sleeep, the erection will return and so will the pain. I try to avoid using lubrication in the day, unless I'm going to be driving for a long time. When I'm seated and can't get up for a long time, it does start to chafe and the baby oil gel helps. I find it helpful at night....especially when I first started with the CB just to allow the ring to slide around a little as I'd roll over etc. It keeeps one spot from getting all of the abuse. LOL! I rarely use any now because I've become very acustomed to the device. I have no troouble sleeping all night. Occasionally I will find it a bit painful, especially after some rather intense T&D or if we've just had an "exciting" evening. I may get up and put some of the gel under the ring, but not often. I do however use that gel inside of the cage, nearly every day. I don't lubricate the whole penis with it.....just the head. When I shower, I will use a cotton swab and some liquid antibacterial soap to clean inside of the cage as best as I can. I then blast some water in there with a handheld shower nozzle to clean it all out. This avoids the bad smells that many people report. I have now had my cage on for 2 1/2 weeks with no removal and it's perfectly clean.

Regarding ball pullout with the smallest spacer. I actually don't think it would be possible. It's not so much of a painful thing as it is that the balls simply won't fit through that small of a gap. The "pullout" issue that many people talk about isn't usually one of the balls as it is one of the penis. That being said, if your spacer is too large, you CAN get a ball to pull out. I've had it happen while skiing once and trust me.....you DON'T want this to happen. That's when I decided to go with the smallest spacer and have not had that problem again. You can, if you work hard enough, get the penis out of the cage and probably back in, undetected. The device will be hanging from your balls or in your case, your ball, and you will not be able to completely remove it. Just use the smallest spacer that you can wear, don't worry TOO much about ring size. Go small, but not painfully so and you should be fine.

6. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Its hard to tell without experience, but I would imagine a lot of the cb devices aren't going to work as well, specifically the ones that involve a base ring around the dick and balls.

There are a number of chastity devices that lock through a genital piercing that probably would work if that's something you'd be interested in.

I personally have a frenum piercing and I love it. I don't use a chastity device that locks through the piercing, so I don't have much input on those.

7. sissy janice

sissy janice D/S and kids - possible?

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I guess I do worry about possible injuries. This fear might not be rational, but hey - there's only one ball to pull instead of two, right. And if You learned anything in physics class - the actual pulling force "per ball" doubles, if You have only one, right? :)
    And I hate the thought of a stretched sack... aesthetical problem. Or maybe it's sub-consius, since with tight sack it does not constantly remind, that the sack is half-empty...

We all have our weirdnesses I guess... besides our kinks ;)

Love,
    J.

8. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    I do have two balls. But once I was a bit too much in a hurry to lock up, I missed one ball, and only one ball got properly into the cb3000 I was using at that time.

My keyholder at that time just laughed, and did not allow me to unlock just to get my other ball in place. I went five days that way. And fortunately I did not experience any problems. My device was just as secure as with both balls in it, and I did not have any problems (apart from the annoying feeling of one ball not in the device).

9. SoonToBe

SoonToBe Member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone. You've really helped to put my fears to rest, and I'm going to go ahead with purchasing this device. I've got an average dick and I think a CB6000 would be better for nighttime erections than a CB6000S, but would a CB6000S help with the pulling from erections and stuff? Maybe I can buy the other tube if necessary and just swap 'em to test it.

10. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    Having never tried the 6000S, I can't say for sure, but I'd suspect it would be worse. I mean, since the cage is shorter, an erection would push harder on it and pull more on the ball.

I seriously doubt that it's going to PREVENT an erection, since the chambers that fill with blood in the penis (corpora cavernosa) actually extend further into the body than most people think. The erection starts there and a shorter cage would seem to me to just give the erect penis more to push against.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice