Addiction?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HenkieY, Mar 18, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    In an other topic I started, I already said that chastity feels a bit like an addiction.

When I bought my first device, my Lady and I were only thinking about it as a cool gadget, for using it for like a day, or maybe a couple of days (but that the thought of that already scared me)
    As soon as it arrived, we began trying it out. First for a couple of hours, next a full day & night. And before we knew it, we were doing a couple of days. The initial idea of 'a fun toy for playtime' tossed completely out of the window.

Right now we're doing periods of about 2 weeks, but are going to try 1 month next. And I'm already dreaming about months, years, or just giving up all of my sexuality and get locked up for ever. It's just an addiction, I want more, longer, beter, more intense.

How do you experience this?

2. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, it is an addiction. It's not exactly the chastity itself that is addictive, more the whole package which seems to be an endless feedback loop fuelling the need for more.

Really the package is all about becoming devoted to the keyholder. Chastity is used as a means to give her the control and by exercising that control she has you more devoted to her. Not just loving her, but also the manner in which she maintains that control. The more she keeps you on the edge of frustration you know she is paying attention to you and showing her love for you. Wanting to give her more of your devotion by staying longer in chastity and doing her bidding becomes natural and self-rewarding.

Quite scary when you realise that you want it to last forever, but that is quite natural. Having said that, it must be what is right for the relationship and what both desire. A keyholder may lose control of a sub if there's no prospect of orgasm, if the sub isn't truly ready for it then a lot of resentment could build up.

Eventually Mistress will indeed tell me I've had my last orgasm, I know and accept this. But, She also tells me that I'm not yet ready for it. As chastity subs we quite naturally want to give more to our keyholders and it takes a special keyholder to recognise when we want more than we can actually handle.

So take it slowly with your Lady, enjoy what you have and let it grow naturally until you find the level that is best for you both.

3. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    I am addicted to chastity also. Eventhough I don't have a GF or a KH to serve wich I wish I did. I would love to serve a Goddess in a way that sissy maid melody has expliained. I do have the addiction though I love the feeling of restraint and having your penin restrained in a small plastic cage is just a wonderfull feeling! The levels of frustration and horniness I get to from not cumming is just amazing I never want it to end. I'm currently a week into a month long denial and I'm pretty much in that place right now. I to want to push my limits and see how long I can stay locked for. I'm wanting to go longer and longer now. I do have a fantasy of being locked permanatly and never have another orgasm that is a scarry feeling because I do love my Os to. I also want to be locked 24/7 now and not wear it off and on anymore and I am training myself for that. Being locked in my cage makes me happy and I don't get that feeling when I'm free.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i agree with sissy maid melody, it's an addiction

5. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    A month of lock up is kind of the extent of my "comfort zone" but what's funny is how akward I feel with it off after a month of lock up.

6. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    +

what rubbish

its your normal state

All males should have their Social number, date of birth and full name tattooed upon their right buttock at age 9

Then be caged at 14
    and finally have their Mistress s name tattooed down their penis shaft

that would stop all rapes, and a lot of female suffering from the liars

7. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    WOW!! Sooooomebody has ISSUES. :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice