Sounding

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by TEABAG, Mar 11, 2011.

1. TEABAG

TEABAG RedFox

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    I am so taken by this act and hope some day Kitten will try to experiment with me.
    Here is a Mistress who seems to know what she is doing and dose a brilliant job.
    The tease is so delightfully spoiled in the end. Well here it is
    Sounding Vidio

dose any one know where to buy and good set of sounds if you do please inbox me or post here if the moderators dont mind that of course?

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Google is your friend. :)

Sounds come in a huge array of price ranges. It depends on how much you want to spend and the material used to make the sound.

My personal preference? Knitting needles. Yup...plain old knitting needles. They're cheap (if you damage one, you can replace it without it costing you an arm and a leg), smooth, come in different sizes, are easily sanitized, and if you want to be a real sadistic bitch you can use the hook end down the pee hole. :evilgrin0036:

(That last part was a joke. Please use common sense)

3. TEABAG

TEABAG RedFox

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    [​IMG] who in there right mind ????? My wife can be sadistic but i think that would be her hard limit even before i was aloud to open my mouth [​IMG]

As fro the rest of your post thank you i never thought of knitting needled's will defiantly give it a try,

Thank you

4. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Thank You Goddess Jen. They have been added to my shopping list for Wal-Mart Monday. I plan on surprising Mistress with them, She has always wanted to stick something in there.

Thank You
    mike

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    my penis plugs are only 75mm long, dont know if i could take this length.....unless she was the one to do it.

6. sub to Mistress Angelique

Local Time:
    What are some precautions that need to be taken when starting out with this. Keeping things clean and lubed are obvious but are there any other maybe not so obvious concerns?

7. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    I made my own sounds. SpeedyMetals dot com has surgical steel grade round rods that can be ordered in any length you want. I bought 12" rods in assorted sizes from 1/16" diameter up to 5/16" diameter. Can't take the 5/16" rod, so tossed it in the trash. Largest we use is 1/4" diameter.

Why did I make them myself? Because it was CHEAP!! I think my sounds cost me about $20 all together.

They come very rough cut on the ends and only slightly polished. You'll need a 4" grinder and a rough abrasive pad to round and taper the ends. Then you'll need to use a sanding disk with progressively finer and finer sand paper until you get down to about 400 grit. I finished the tips with emory cloth down to very fine grit - I think it was 2000 grit or maybe 2200 grit.

I polished the shafts with 2200 as well. Wet sanding works best.

It takes time, but they can be polished to a mirror finish. Mine are very slick and smooth. So smooth in fact, that my wife sometimes has trouble hanging onto them. We bought her a set of rubber gloves with rough finger tips to help her grip. They get awful slippery when lubed up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice