Body scans and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CS6000, Mar 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I hope I'm posting this in the correct place....

I know this comes up time and again, however this morning a news article hit the press about full bodyscans being placed at sports venues and at train stations. They are also considering full scanners with enough power to penetrate a car. These would be parked in various areas that might be considered, "Risk". The article also mentions that all citizens are subject to search because we are all now considered potential terrorists. This bothers me since I always thought we were free and considered innocent until proven guilty. But I guess the roadside or trainstation isn't a court of law. So much for privacy in our lives.

So....where am I going with this? With more scanners in place do you think chastity devices will be discovered and become more mainstream? If chastity play is more abundant than we are aware of this will probably be in the newspaper too. I'm really getting sick of our government peeking into our lives. I'm thinking about wearing my Birdlocked to the airport next week when I travel. Should I tempt TSA or do you think they will notice if I go through the full image scanner? Who might be more embarassed them or me? Could I be put on the, "No fly", list because of a lifestyle? We haven't been playing lately but this could be a wild experiment. Maybe even a rights violation. "Drop your shorts for the good of the country".

Sorry just had to rant a bit.

C

2. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm such an idiot! Chasteman and I must be thinking alike. Sorry everyone for the almost duplicate post at almost the same time.

But. I would like to know others thoughts of this.

C

3. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    Any chance of you posting a link to the article you read?

I've got a BA in Criminal Justice and unless I'm pulling out the wrong information from my brain (and this is my rough recollection), law enforcement officials aren't allowed to use surveillance equipment that isn't readily available to civilian population without reasonable suspicion, or maybe even probable cause. The use of scanners that can penetrate random vehicles of passers by would have a hard time standing up in court, unless I'm far off the mark. I'd have to do a little research to refresh myself on the subject to be certain.

4. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here it is released by Forbes. I don't know the accuracy. Interesting that you look at this the same way I do, must be the education. I have a BS in CJ as well. Never pursued the career though.

http://blogs.forbes.com/andygreenberg/2011/03/02/docs-reveal-tsa-plan-to-body-scan-pedestrians-train-passengers/

5. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    They say that the imaging software can't be used to identify a person, or their age, race, or sex. You can scan vehicle and find items within it, but you can't detect a penis, or breasts? You can track eye movements of crowds of people, but not use facial and body markers to determine, or at least approximate, age and race? Frankly, if it can't detect external human organs, some of which can be sizeable, then what CAN it detect? It's value in safety would be diminished, vastly changing it's weight against the right to privacy. Funny, because I got my degree because of my positive interest in law enforcement, and this still really sticks in my craw.

Thanks for putting it up!

6. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The article was up on yahoo with a reference to Forbes. Then it disappeared. Interesting to say the least.

My concern is, the x-ray may not have the power to see the body or body parts within the vehicle. But how much radiation is being transmitted through the vehicle to allow it to see any other devices and how much is being absorbed by the persons inside the vehicle or in the local area? It seems like power levels must be greater to penetrate steel than to penetrate soft tissue.

7. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    i went through last week, and without any device. It shows everything and anything hiding down there i would think they would question. They tell you to completely empty your pockets where nothing is in there. If you go through the optional pass through scanner they will bring you over for a pat down. i don't know, but the safe bet would be to remove anything prior to going through and then maybe head over to the bathroom and reattach. They can always question you when it is in your bag.

8. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Great thread: Now, some observations. To level set, I'm a high energy electrical engineer. Spent a lot of my life building high energy transmission systems.
    1) Any X-Ray (or similar) emission generating system capable of penetrating a car (Assuming the body was steel) would be VERY dangerous to your health. Industrial X-RAY machines have done this for years as 10-100X the power of Human certified medical X-RAY machines. Unless somebody had developed a new technology to do this a low power, and I'm not aware of any, this is very dangerous to your health.
    2) Pretty much, any metal, tin foil included, blocks all X-rays. If you want to verify this, just take some tin foil and cut out the letters "THE TSA SUCKS: and tape them to your chest and then report back here what happens.
    3) Software blurring of images is a farce being sold to all of us. The original image is NOT blurred, only the TSA operators "view" of it is. The Govt. promises to not save the original image are not to be believed. Recently, it was reported in the New York Times that a superior court in Atlanta (I think) saved all the original images off their courtroom scanners for 7 years after they were supposed to erase them. So much for belief.
    4) I have to assume that *anything* unusual would be an object of interest and not blurred. A plastic CB, for instance, is indeed visible in back scatter units. That said, is it "illegal"?,
    hell no. Is it a dangerous weapon? Hell No. But you might get a lot of crap for wearing it. Recently, a woman trying to enter a courtroom in White Plains NY was forced to remove her nipple piercings. She had no proper tools to do it, so she was refused entry. It was made public by the TSA in front of her, which was even more disgraceful. Perhaps there was an atomic bomb embedded in them. Talk about invasion of personal privacy, this wrote the book on it.

Me personally, I'm totally disgusted with the role our Govt. of elected officials who are supposed to be over-seeing this invasion of privacy. Of course, why should they care, they get to go through the Political line at Reagan National and don't have to put up with this shit. They also get free medical plans and retirement plans funded with our taxpayer dollars. Think about it. Sorry to get political, but this is a slow burn with me and we all need to consider what we, the taxpayers, want to do about it.

- Midnight

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice