Not having the desire to orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tvkari, Mar 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. tvkari

tvkari Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    I am hoping that some of the more experienced members that read this forum might be able to help me sort some things out.

It has been 14 days since my last orgasm. I am locked in a CB2000.

Mistress Ginny is my KeyHolder. We have been in a realtionship since December. I have asked her not to set any specific time limit on denial of orgasm and that I have no say so as to when I will be allowed to orgasm.

We are on what Mistress is calling a "marathon". She wants to see how long it will be before I begin to beg her for an orgasm.

I am having so odd feelings and am trying to sort them out. After many sessions of teasing and edging over the past two days without being allowed to orgasm, there are thoughts running thru my head that I may never want to orgasm. The feelings of being kept on the edge for two days, being denied and orgasm and then being locked back in the CB2000 were so intense and wonderful.

My questions to the group are:

Has anyone ever felt this way?

Is it just the high I am still feeling from the intense teasing that I have gone thru in the past two days?

Or am I just nuts, feeling like I may never want to orgasm again?

Thank you for any input you may have.

Respectfully

kari

p.s. The longest I have been denied was 28 days when I was with my ex wife. There really wasnt much teasing involved with her, so I was ready at the end of those 28 days to have an orgasm.

2. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    First of all, yes, you are nuts. Join the club. Also you are getting to the age when reduction of testosterone production may be taking effect. As we men get older we feel, act and behave more like women. Unfortunately we don't look like them. But then sex is all in the mind right? Well maybe not, but we can have a lot of fun fantasizing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice