Milking, ejaculate, orgasmm, confusion

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kali, Jan 19, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Over the last two years that we have been living like this, Madam had determined that the most effective way to milk me was to use a long, thin, heaviliy ridged dildo, which difinitely "it me in the right places" and allowed her to express seminal fluid from me, on demand.

As such, I am somewhat familiar with milking and it's effects. we've also used an nJoy pFlug for me to wear daily, and if I'm in the right position when seated at my desk, I often need a sanitary napkin to collect the pre-cum-like fluid that drops from me.

However, Madam has recently decided that I need to work on allowing her easier access to my ass. It's always a bit a a struggle for me to comfortable accept her strap-on (not that I don't want it), and she would like me to train myself to accept her tool whenever she likes, with little preparation.

With that in mind she has selected a large (to me; it's 9"x2"with a large mushroom head) suction cup dildo, which I stick on the wall and penetrate myself with daily, for at least 10 minutes of self-ass-fucking at a time. I've gotten to the point where I need only a few minutes of prep and can almost always get the dildo in with only a little trouble.

Once inserted, I rock on the dildo for the required 10 minutes, and then clean up the toys and put everything away. I've gotten to the point where I really look forward to these daily sessions with my plastic friend, and Madam has made it a requirement that a certain amount of my daily household work must be completed before I am allowed this pleasurable break.

As I've grown more able to accept the penetration without pain I noticed this week, that after my 10 minute session, there is a decent amount of cum on the towel I spread below me. Not precum, not seminal fluid, but actual cum. I paid more careful attention today and realized that when I do the penetration exercize as required, taking full length strokes and squeezing down to keep the cock in my ass, at the end of the stroke my body shakes and I am spurting cum.

It feels nothing like a normal orgasm, there is no loss of desire (if anything the whole process makes me extremely horney), there is no post-orgasmic let down, nor even the trepidation I normally feel about eating my own ejaculate, as madam requires.

Frankly, I find the entire experience somewhat confusing and I'm not sure what is going on with my body. Whatever it is, I feel like it is a good thing, but I thought that I should put it out there for discussion and to ask if anyone else has similar experience.

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    This bitch has a similar daily (or near-daily) regimen with a vixskin-style dildo that Ma'am affectionately calls "Big Blue", although it's a more modest 6 x 1-5/8 size. Feels huge, though. This bitch trains in the shower by playing with it for a while, then positioning so a soap shelf on the side of the shower keeps it in place while this bitch finishes her shower. Missing one day is no biggie, but if this bitch misses two or more days, her sissy pussy starts tightening up noticeably again. So IMO a daily training regimen is necessary for some of us to keep our pussies ready for play at all times. This bitch hasn't yet experienced the cum-spurting you mention, but by gyrating just right while things are moving slightly in and out in the right spot, the prostate does become hyper-sensitized and stays right on the edge of what feels like imminent orgasm for as long as you keep it up, and eventually some precum starts drooling out.

3. Katelyn

Katelyn New member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    My slave enjoys having me milking her

4. Miss Susie

Miss Susie Member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    Well Kali, it sounds like the training with the dildo is a good thing and you have learned how to eroticize other parts of your body than just your cock; which as you have noticed is yes, a very good thing

5. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    does anyone have a recommendation as to what size and length of dildo i should get? i really really need to start self-milking. i hope it will allow me to stay locked longer, though i am enjoying the sexual tension. Suggestions, please?

6. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    orgasm and ejeculation are seperate functions, you can do either independently, by finger onprostate or electrics ormuscle training.

you can massage prostate gland- seminal reservoir externally or internally.
    So depending what your Domme requires she needs to adjust techique accordingly.

7. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    Most of the info on milking just talks about the anal prostate manipulation. but I think that overtime as you become conditioned to other types of behavior without orgasm, you will find that there are indeed other ways to milk yourself or be milked. My nipples have grown so sensitive after years of stimulation that I can be milked with nipple manipulation. I don't have the experience personally but many men have a petite orgasm while being anally penetrated, or they may have more of a female type orgasm that is long lasting and may or may not involve ejaculation. Be happy and take what you can get. It doesn't really matter if it seems "unusual". Almost everything we do around here is unusual

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice