spacers on the CB6000

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by alecia_ts, Mar 1, 2011.

1. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    If I go to the smallest spacer, or maybe try no spacer at all, it would make the device really tight, of course. Question is, would having the device tighter reduce the 3am erection pain?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    The smaller spacer will make the gap between the cage and the ring smaller, reducing the possibility of a testicle popping out VERY painfully. I personally use the smallest spacer that is provided with the device.

The erection pain is most likely caused by the main ring being too small. I'm speaking only from personal experience, but I've seen the same sort of replies from many others.

If you're like a lot of us, you have a large size range. I like to say that I can go from "oh shit, is that a kindergärtner" to "oh shit....that thing HURTS". This equates to a range of about 2 inches to 7. It amazes me that the size can change so much. I can wear the middle sized ring, but those nocturnal erections are just murder! I can still pull out of the device when I'm really small, even with that ring, so I have just gone with the next sized ring. It's no less secure, since I can pull out of the smaller ring, but I am not awakened with the erection pain at night. I have found that the only times that I seriously wish that I could pull out and enjoy a little hand's on experience are when I'm already hard and during those times, I can't escape. If I'm not hard enough, then I'm not desperate enough and security isn't really an issue. I'd rather have 100% complete security, but I've resigned myself to the fact that the CB6000, without a piercing is really only a deterrent. My mistress has locked me up for a good reason and I do not attempt to cheat. The CB just helps me achieve that.

So, my suggestion to you, if you are having problems with night time erection pain, is go up one ring size. I don't know how long you've been in the CB6000, but you may find that over time you adjust to the ring and can drop back down a size. Use the smallest spacer that you can and one ring size up from the one that you're in now and you'll probably be just fine.

Good luck!

3. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the advice! It makes sense.

i'm already using the largest ring, unfortunately, and i can just get the device on with it! i think over time that i will be able to switch to a smaller ring, eventually. No problems with slipping out, even when soft.

The erection i got last night did wake me up, but it wasn't as bad as previous nights. i was only awake for a half hour.

4. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Simplest and very cheap solution is to get the spacer kit from CB6000improvements@gmail.com

34 piece spaacer kit lots of different sizes so you can pack and fine adlust down to 0.5mm on all gaps on all pins. Using spacers in all gaps makes the unit solid and avoids pinching/nipping/ball escapetc all caused by unit flexing.

Will solve your problem neatly.

5. Sp4rks

Sp4rks New member

Local Time:
    Like most people, I found that the nighttime burning is caused by too small ring size not really the spacer. I am curious what people think the advantage to wearing the smallest spacer would be other than bringing the cage closer for more security and so the testicles don't pop out through the gap between ring and cage. Anyone have any insights on the spacer sizes on the cb6000?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice