Nudist Camp

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by want2B_Led, Mar 2, 2011.

1. want2B_Led

want2B_Led New member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Hello;

My wife keyholder has a desire or has always expressed a desire to visit a nudist camp. Last year (around January) I introduced her to the "new" world of enforced chastity,which I will say she has embraced remarkably well. She is a more "soft" Dom but dom just the same. Very able to beat my ass if provoked enough. Well that pretty much describes her but one more thing... I love her with heart and soul.

She has always expressed a desire to visit a nudist colony or camp (not sure what they prefer) and I have alway been sort of resistant to the concept. My question is... does anyone know of a camp/colony where A locked up male is a must... or like some sort of femdom camp or anything along the lines where other flr is the norm for the place.

2. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    i am not a nudist/naturist but from what i understand, they are not into anything that would appear kink-ish and the lifestyle is more about walking about naked and living au natural. You would have to contact the camp and inquire if they would allow for this.

3. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Ah the naturists Camps

please ask the secretary BEFORE you even consider a visit

Different groups have different rules

Know one man who was told to remove pierxing jewelery a prince albert his wifes new pride and joy

at another venue a regular was the height of curiosity in a CB6000 then got a letter asking him to refrain from wearing it in the site
    others havehad no problems, even with full neosteel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice