Not allowed to ask for sex

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WWSUB, Mar 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    I never outright ask my wife for penetrative sex, I always suggest I give her oral (I love that) Im caged when this occurs so this gives her the freedom of choice if she wants me unlocked at some point.
    Mostly i remain caged and if i think she wants more Ill suggest i put on my boxer harness and dildo (caged)
    Usualy she doesnt want that so then we move on to other activities while i remain caged.

2. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    In our case as in many others,not bothering your your KH/Wife asking for sex is a classical rule in the beginning of the chastity lifestyle.
    As time goes by and she reaches the point of knowing and enjoying her position of total control , I believe if it is not a case of impertinence she would just be amused by the request.
    A few days ago , after satisfying her, she said the tools I use for the said purpose were amazing and that her( formerly my ) Penis was useless.
    I dared showing her my attemted erection and told her that my penis was absolutely excited and willing to participate ...
    Yes, I was breaking a basic rule, but she only took the cage in her hand and said in the kindest way "Poor thing, but we both know he never ever participates "

BigWoodsmanLittleWood and WWSUB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice