More initmacy to compansate her strict No-PIV rule

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Mar 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Hi everybody,

it has been nearly a year, since my wife told me very sensitive, but also very clear that piv is definitely something of the past for me and that I should better get used to it. Maybe somebody of you remembered that she offered me again more initimacy with her because she feels safe know…

And what should I say: I am so arroused as never before…she made her offer come true and the intensity of intimicaty is on an very high level for my conditions…

What I am allowed now regularly and what are my responsibilities:

- I am allowed to dress and undress her every day
    - I am allowed to wash her panties by hand
    - I am allowed to wash her clothes and iron them
    - I am allowed to shave her hole body
    - I am allowed to wash her whole body
    - I am allowed to brush her hair
    - I am allowed to do her nails
    - I am allowed to do her make up
    - I am allowed to give her massages
    - I am allowed to kiss her shoes

Maybe for some of you this sounds like work or not something which a husband should be happy for. But in that level which she put our FLR into, that are all high privileges for me and I am proud and happy about it.

Her rules are still the same for me:
    - No male clothes allowed
    - always in chastity, excluding for cleaning which is done by her
    - no jobs outside the house for me, I have to stay at home and are responsible for ALL household duties
    - complete submissive to her and her female friends

Additional special rewards or jobs:

- sometimes she mastrubates in front of me, if I am very lucky, she let me lick her finger afterwards
    - she let me smell her vagina for a few moments from time to time
    - she let me lick her butthole (I have to be very careful because I am not allowed to touch her vagina in any way when it is not my job)
    - I got pegged much more than in the early days of our relationship. She even bought us a bock, where I have to bend over aprox 2-3 times a week and the „shows me who‘s the receiver in our relationship“ as she calls it

Maximum rewards for outstanding behavior:

- I am allowed to lick her (mostly blindfolded and handcuffed)
    - she gives me a hand job (I have to sit on her leg and are not allowed to move in any way) and only allowed to cum on her command (if she is in the mood)

to be honest - both doesn’t happen very often, but when it does „oh my god, I am in heaven. Of course I miss piv with her unbelievable, but as strange as it may sound: when she put our FLR on a much higher level than in the beginning, it became even hard for me to please her as a man. Why? As more is I got chastised regularly with the humiliation of words about the penis which she did, the harder it was to show her how I could perform and satisfy her as a man. When she started with forced feminization, I was getting very unsure how to act on the rare occasions when we had PIV. So now a days my mind set realy changed and I am not sure if I could provide her PIV in a way that would nearly satisfy her and I don‘t think I would last more than a few seconds, because I still remember how incredible she feels.

She loves our relationship and the very clear different positions we are into. She doesn’t miss PIV in any way, never liked it and gets her orgasms from the controll and dominance she has about me. For a woman sex is mostly in her brain she once told me me…

Are you allowed to be so intim with your wifes / girlfriends / mistresses or am I a lucky one? :)

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    I think as long as you are happy, you are very lucky.

Prior to chastity/FLR, I was of the mind that intimacy = sex. I have now learned that sex is only one aspect of intimacy. Now that the emphasis is off of sex, we are far more intimate, in all kinds of ways. We also have more sex than ever before, but she decides when and how, and I don’t get to cum very often.

We could not be happier.

Imagine if you had not entered into your FLR, would you be having lots of sex and be happier? I my case, our marriage was in trouble. Now we have an arrangement that works for both of us and we are both very happy.

3. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I read this to my Wife and she smiled and said, "Just remember... it could get worse for you."

Then She walked out of the room. I don't know what this means.

4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Probably just an idle threat…

SubSnuggler likes this.
  5. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    I am not permitted any form of penetration other than oral with my keyholder, it has never been on the table. My responsibilities are not far from yours! She just is not feminizing me.

It's a strange but very fulfilling relationship!

LukeVallentine likes this.
  6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    My wife makes me wear an eye mask when she wants to play, she says she feels she can be more dominant when i cant look at her, shell wear sexy lingerie leave an eye mask on the bedroom door for me to wear before she lets me in the bedroom, i have to guess by feel of the outfit and guess the colour, i get a punishment for everytime i guess wrong, usually a whipping on my ass or balls

7. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Dear Andrea_NL,
    According to me , you are in heaven!Congatulations!

8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I'm yet to meet a lady who isn't into PIV. You wife/mistress must be quite special.

9. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife likes a lot of control but not a lot of rules. Currently on PIV hiatus that she is more committed to than usual.

10. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    My mistress banned me from PIV a year ago and seems quite happy. She demands that i give her oral every night before she goes to sleep. I think it may be quite common for girls. I'm surprised but maybe that is my ego. I don't know if I like it this way but I gave all control to her, it seemed a good idea at the time.

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There are lots of ways of substituting piv and you seem to be exploring a few. Glad it's working out for you.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  12. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    My wife does not like PIV sex either. She tells me I will never fuck again. It's her decision, and I must abide by it. However, it does make me sad because I really do like good old intercourse. But I also am her property and gave her complete control over me for life with no going back to vanilla. She felt a slave ought to be a slave, not kind of sort of a slave, and I agree. It's hard to reconcile being sentenced to never fucking again in my life.

M@rcellus, Zevon and Jail Bird like this.
  13. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Your wife's thinking is like my wife's as well. Sissy slaves are not allowed PIV sex. Slaves do not fuck their Domme's/Master's, they service them.

14. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    My wife has said nearly the same thing, "Slaves don't get to fuck their mistresses."

She also reminds me if she wants to fuck she will find another man to do it. She hasn't cucked me, and I kind of doubt she will, but she likes to remind me of the freedom she enjoys.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I are very intimate, there is lots of kissing and cuddling, she loves to play with my balls, and use toys on me/peg me. She loves to be kissed call over and she will let me rim her some times, I’m just not permitted PIV or oral, and I’m only allowed to go down on her very very infrequently, this is for my humiliation more than her pleasure. The main reason is because I’m crap at both, this was what lead Madam to cuckold me in the first place.

16. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but how can you fail at cunnilingus? PIV I can understand, some ladies won't settle for less than John Holmes, but with determination and enough practice everyone can learn to give decent head.

17. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    #17 herluckyboi, Jun 26, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
    We've been together 30+ years and PIV has never been our thing. It's what everybody does. We've always loved oral more and my idea of heaven has always been 69ing. A few years ago we started a more FLR and have been trying chastity for about a year now. I now really enjoy licking her ass and pussy all the time and don't think about my own orgasm. She does not feminize me but really likes playing with my nipples and pegging me (girly things She says). The only time we will have PIV in the future is when She wants it and I will be required to eat my cum and clean Her with my tongue.

18. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Sounds awful.

19. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    We can get so hung up on being “denied” we can sometimes lose track of having good, non-goal oriented sex. A frequent related question is - “what if my wife likes to give me pleasure?” I once also had a dominant woman tell me “I would top men more if they didn’t act so ‘pathetic’ about it - I want a cheerleader.”

So, I am making more of an effort to “show” my pleasure to my wife versus being clingy or asking her to do things in a certain way. I was really turned on yesterday so I acted like it - gave her more non-verbal cues.

She said “we better stop or you’ll cum in your pants.” She looked very satisfied when she said that - like she was able to tell that she was f-ing with me without me telling her that.

I didn’t “fake” my reaction - but I hammed it up a bit to give her feed back and satisfaction. A but like I feel if I know I am turning her on and she seems more receptive.

20. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    my thoughts exactly. sorry,, but no excuse for that. Buck up buttercup.

21. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    Sure there is. Not everyone has had an adventurous sex history. Not every woman or body likes the same thing. It’s great when you have some one you have great chemistry with but not everyone has that.

22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is soo true for my wife! You nailed it. Great observations.

She wants to hear me moaning and groaning when she's teasing and tormenting me. She loves it when I twitch and spasm from her touch. If I get too animated though, she'll stop, a little worried that she'll go too far. But that has never happened. All of my non verbal clues get het aroused and wet.

elindles likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice