Shorted CB6000S

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by 6000swearer, Feb 9, 2011.

1. 6000swearer

6000swearer New member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    My gf is very happy that we have moved from a CB 3000 to 6000s but she still thinks that there is too much room for in the cage my erections. She wants to know if there is a smaller cage for the 6000 that we can get for me. Anyone got any ideas

6000s

2. 6000swearer

6000swearer New member

Local Time:
    But why would you push the cage off if it's locked on? And if you made sure glue was strong enough wouldnt it just stop you getting hard at all. My penis is quite small when it's flacid and would probably fit in a cut down cage ok.

6000s

3. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    One solution that I think will please your g/f is the following. I know exactly what she is talking about - when flaccid there is a gap between the penis head & end of cage. It is something I have tried & this definitely works.

I have posted about this but possibly not on this site. First of all i made a hole in the underside of cage in frenum area
    - (I used a soldering iron) to make a hole. Then attached a single small link from a chain - onto an 'O' ring - I have managed to buy quite a thick one (5mm thick - 20mm internal diameter). This is then fitted over the Glans - which then sits under the ridge. The security ring is then pushed (but mainly pulled) - I found dental floss to be excellent in assiting this. A padlock is then attached to the security ring to secure in place.

The benefit of the above is at least 2 fold 1.) keeps penis in place - restricting erection. 2.) totally prevents masturbation within the cage. I'll try & upload photos as soon as possible.

4. chastitybeltfans

chastitybeltfans New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    cb6000 is bigger than cb6000s. I think cb6000 do not suitable for you. :rolleyes:

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I shortened a CB3K tube with good result. Use epoxy putty to re-glue the pieces, as it fills the gaps you will have between the two pieces. Plan to re-glue twice: once to get the pieces aligned. Let that dry, then a secpnd application to fill any gaps and smooth the glue ring. See my gallery for pics of the result.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice