Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chloe.2b, Mar 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Greetings A/all.

I'm not really a big believer in hypnosis. That being said, I was checking out some chastity sites the other day and came across this one mp3 that was about chastity. I thought it was so hot. and I've listened to it so many times while relaxing, or doing other things, or even while heading off to bed.

some of you may have already found this and know what i'm talking about.

It sounds like a text-to-speech reader program (for some reason makes it that much more cold and hypnotic)

Has it worked? I don't know.

What i do know is that i haven't found a good one for, say, a Wife or Key-holder.

So I've come up with a script and have made it into a hypnosis file with induction and all.

yes it did take some doing and some brief research to know what was involved. I tried to find some binaural music, but that stuff just sounds like noise to me and would rather place some nice chillout or ambient sounds as a background track.

With that all said, here is a link. I hope you all enjoy. And of course I would appreciate any feedback. I would especially appreciate feedback from any keyholders or wives to see what their take on it is. If they have any suggestions or requests for other ones. it might be nice to have a little collection of hypnosis files ;)

Enjoy (i'll post the link in a few. I'm working on the editing now)

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    actually it'll be up tomorrow. :)

3. Mistress Jenni

Mistress Jenni Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    I, for one, am looking forward to hearing it. I have been curious about hypnosis for quite awhile, about putting john under with just a word. How erotic. I've even thought about having someone hypnotize me, help me become a better Mistress.

Hope to hear your file soon.
    Mistress Jenni

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Chloe,

I'm interested as well. I tried for a while, using some inductions I found on the web, and a script of my own, but I never felt it worked. I generally fell asleep during the induction and woke up some time later. None of the chastity related suggestions I put in seemed to work.

Anyway, I'd love to see / hear the work you've done. In the mean time, I just need to figure out why I quack like a chicken every time someone snaps their fingers. ;-p

mikecb

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Hmm.. would that be similar to bark like a cat?? ;P
    I, too, would be very interested and look forward to hearing what you've done.
    Please keep U/us informed

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hypnosis is real and can be a strong therapeutic tool in the hands of skilled practitioner. I'm quite skeptical about self induction or even on-line "canned" routines. In order for hypnosis to work, the subject has to be observed in order to assess how deeply they are in a trance. Also, there are many techniques for induction but none work for everyone - it is highly dependent on each subject.

Post-hypnotic suggestion can be effective as long as the desired behavior is within the subject's comfort factor. In other words, you can't make a subject do anything they wouldn't otherwise do with encouragement anyway. The best way to describe it is the that subject will experience a peaceful feeling when they are engaged in the suggested behavior and will be more apt to continue the behavior for up to weeks afterward.

Did you know that hypnosis was used originally as anesthesia for surgery before the advent of modern chemistry? So it does work when applied by a skilled practitioner.

So, what did you hope to get from your hypnosis?

7. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    Here is a (admittedly "borrowed") disclaimer:
    DISCLAIMER: You agree to all of the following by downloading and/or listening to this file:

1. You assume any and all risks resulting from the download and/or use of these audio files.
    2. Use at your own discretion
    3. You indemnify and release the maker of said file from any responsibility.

Rapidshare link

8. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:

Yes Miss D, when I was a child my dentist used hypnosis, he also still used novacane, but he was a kid dentist and his technique really helped calm me. In fact, the only thing I remember of my visits is the low steady calm voice of the dentist. I didn't know he used hypnosis until years later when my mother told me. She said I was always trance-like when I left and then immediately fell asleep at home.

9. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, chloe! Dollyanne uses self-hypnosis and is looking forward to this!

dollyanne

10. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    Ok all, I made a slightly revised version and edited some timing. There are admittedly some words and intonation that i cannot control how the program wants to pronounce, but basically it's there.

Uploading to rapidshare now.

11. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
  12. unruffled

unruffled Zen Master

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    They also have to be a willing participant. I know some people who claim to be able to hypnotise people against their will. They're liars.

-- Unruffled

13. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    has anybody listened to it yet?

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    not I,
    said the fly

15. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    Someone asked me re: how i made the files. for those who might be interested in making your own files here was the process:

Programs needed:
    1. Word Processor program (I used MS Word)
    2. Text-to-speech program (I used Espressivo - Jennifer voice. I found a naturalsoft program with "crystal" voice and windows has MS "Anna" but i didn't like them)
    3. Sound editing program (I use MixMeister so i can lace together music tracks, binaural tracks, and the vocal track)

Process:

1. I didn't know anything about induction or anything like that and wouldn't have known where to start, so I googled and found some sites that had pre-written inductions. Whether they work or not.. who knows. I found them relaxing.

2. Write the text file using the processor

3. Find a music track and/or binaural track

4. lace tracks together, and exported them as a mp3 file.

Hope this helps anybody who wants to make their own file.

I'm going to try making one for males as well.

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Waiting with baited breath Chloe. i think the first one was really good. i am trying to figure out a way to get the Wife to listen.

Rachel

17. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    Well, here it is. The induction part is very similar if not identical to the other one, but the other content is different.

Enjoy!

Would love feedback.

Or even if you have something you'd like put into something post the text up. :)

18. dabs5mercy

dabs5mercy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all of that hard work. I listened to it and really liked the messages that it has. I know that my wife would listen to it, but she would like to read the script first. Would you be willing to post the text?

Thank you.

19. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne loved BOTH of these, chloe! If dolly could only figure out a way to get her wife to listen to the first one surreptitiously--through a radio program or something--that would be great! The second one put dollyanne to sleep the first time she listened--it was sooo relaxing--but dolly listened again all the way through, and loves the message. Dollyanne, of course, has no problem wearing panties and chastity and being submissive to her wife, if only she would allow her to!

Thanks for listing the tools you used for these. The "Jennifer" voice is nice. Dolly will check these out, or maybe try to find the script she wrote sometime back in a story to post here. Thanks again! These are very nice and quite hypnotic! Very well done!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

20. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    dollyanne> glad u enjoyed :)

dabs>i don't mind

21. mylockedcock

mylockedcock Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hypnotic link for male chastity

Being a submisive chastised male, with an interest in self hypnosis audios, I was searching for a decent one, and un until now I found a decent one on youtube searching for "male chastity hypnosis" and found a few decent ones with Asian Goddess that last about 8 minutes.

However this hypnosis audio yo created to help women become a dominant keyholder in a marriage is far superior to any on lone hypnisis available.

I am wondering if you could creat another similar to this dor males to want, desire, need and crave being kept in enforced long term/permanent chastity?

22. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Anyone still have a copy of this file. It's no longer available on the attached links....

Thanks,

ShieldingMatrix

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice