protocols

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Manteo, Feb 24, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    I spent most of the day on Saturday with a femdom couple who have become great friends this past year or so. On Sunday and Monday, I met a new couple that I'm looking forward to a long friendship with as well. Several discussions during this time have made me think more and more about protocols and what works for everyone. I have a long list of things that I require of my boy. I greatly enjoy them. I have not been super high protocol, but I'm beginning to rethink that somewhat.

One of my pet peeves is my boy finishing his meal before I do. That is absolutely not tolerated. He is required to pace himself so that he finishes after I do.

What protocols have you adopted in your lifestyle that really works for you on a day to day basis?

How about special occasions. For instance, one of my dominant female friends requires her pet to greet her at the door, naked, on his knees, with his collar in his hand when she comes home. I should preface this by saying that they do not live together yet. They will be married soon but live in different cities. This is not something that I can realistically expect on a day to day basis, because we have kids, but on occasions when they are not home, I think it is a wonderful idea.

I have been giving this lots of thought this week and would love to hear some of your suggestions.

2. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Mistress Manteo
    Eating too fast is an Alpha dog thing....get the food now before it runs out! I am a fast eater and my domina is one of the slowest, a savor the food type. I still eat fast, but now I take a breath here and there; then I leave some tea & cake on the plate, get up, police the table, clean the stove top, and finish dessert with her. Not the best,but better.
    A little ritual we are fond of: On leaving the home, she will litely slap my cheek, I hold her hands, kiss one, then her lips and we say, together, "I accept", a reminder of who we are to each other.
    in service
    Mr Gee :mellow:

3. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Manteo,

You are in charge, and You are the one who can dictate the protocols. Also, You have the right to change on a whim. my Lady does this to suit Her moods and needs, and i have (or need) to submit. Don't worry about what everyone does, but tailor Your protocols on how You want it.

Submissively,
    jerry locked

4. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Here is an idea that may solve your problem with the fast eater. Have him cook and serve your dinner and remain either standing or kneeling by your side while you eat it. Have only your dishes on the table while you do this. When you are completely finished, he may begin dishing up his food and eating it. For fun you may try allowing him to eat from a dish on the floor.

5. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Mistress Manteo,

Been quite some time since I have posted here, but my Wife and I are putting effort back into an FLR lifestyle after an international move as well as a year long deployment to Afghanistan.

One thing we have discussed and agreed we both like (but have yet to enact) is upon meeting each other after an absence (coming home from work or after a lone outing), kissing her proffered hand in the manner of a gentleman and whispering my oath ("To love, worhip, and obey") in her ear before kissing her lips. This can be done at home (we have three children) or out in public without attracting too much attention.

We've also discussed an evening ritual before bed. I kiss her feet lovingly and then whisper my oath again to her.

Some other ideas that we like include knocking at the bedroom door when she is in there by herself. The bedroom (as well as the whole house!) is hers and her privacy should be respected. We also like the idea of me waiting for her to finish speaking before I myself speak. This in general is just polite and also emphasizes her position in the house.

We are going slow- we have another move coming up for the Army and a lot of changes ahead so we don't want to get so deep and then face another abrupt halt in our progress.

Good luck, be safe, and have fun!!

-PB

6. Madame Domina

Madame Domina Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    This is a very nice thread. I read for pet and we laughed a bit because we noticed several things that we already have tried. Like him meeting me at the door when I come home from work, naked on his knees. This worked for two weeks when our kids spent some time with his parents and we were working. On an day to day basis, it´s harder to pull off...

He too is a fast eater, but since he often serves me food first and then makes his own dish we use to finish at the same time.

One thing that I´m very strict with is that he´s not allowed to go upstairs to bed and leaving me to turn all the lights of, checking if the door is locked etc. He goes after me. Ofcourse he is allowed to go to bed earlier if he is to work the following day and I´m not, but he has to wait for me to let him or if I forget about him he can get on his knees and ask me gently.

Sometimes when we are out he is to stand up everytime I do, as a gentleman, when I am for example leaving the table. That is a quite nice game.

Forgetfulness or lack of obedience results in a nice whipping. ;)

Loving it!!

7. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Thanks to all who have responded so far. There are some nice ideas here. I also agree whole heartedly that it's up to ME what I require of him but it's always nice to compare notes with other like minded couples.

Thanks for the replies!

8. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    OOPS!

I just realized that I was browsing under my boy's profile last night and posted a reply that appears to have come from him. It's probably obvious that it ISN'T from him, but just in case.....the above reply is from ME.

I'm sure the mistake was somehow his fault. I'll probably have to cane him for it. :-D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice